Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65418 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #140 on: October 03, 2019, 04:38:02 PM »
Luhya right in Mashinani are pro Ruto.Ruto has put lots of hardwork and money to woo luhya and it paying off.Ruto repulsion is now restricted to Luo Nyanza.There is a lot of feeling that Raila betrayed NASA and betrayed MaDVD & Wetangula.Lots of buyer remorse and frankly even in Luo Nyanza people are tired supporting a looser perpetually.Even Kichwa mbaya here eventually run out of the energy.The worst betrayal was failing to go for repeat election.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #141 on: October 03, 2019, 04:38:16 PM »
Kenya is not Liberia. The star footballer cum gambler will attract Luhya and Kikuyu youth. You claimed 3 MCA are Luhya - white lie - now Luhya are 40% :) Care to share the tribal stats? The ones i have seen show Luo 35%, Luhya 26%. Which explains the Luo dominance. ODM has 38 out of 39 NASA MCAs in Nairobi. Ruto has poked nose in Kibra so Owallo is DOA for Luo.

Robina long diatribe but genius move here is presenting a well known well admired Luhya icon by name maraga.That is potentially worth 40%.Now add Kikuyu vote and you're talking a slam duck.Imran is not Ken Okoth.. Owallo is more legit but they will bothsplit the Luo votes.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #142 on: October 03, 2019, 04:41:10 PM »
Kenya is not Liberia. The star footballer cum gambler will attract Luhya and Kikuyu youth. You claimed 3 MCA are Luhya - white lie - now Luhya are 40% :) Care to share the tribal stats? The ones i have seen show Luo 35%, Luhya 26%. Which explains the Luo dominance. ODM has 38 out of 39 NASA MCAs in Nairobi.

Robina long diatribe but genius move here is presenting a well known well admired Luhya icon by name maraga.That is potentially worth 40%.Now add Kikuyu vote and you're talking a slam duck.Imran is not Ken Okoth.. Owallo is more legit but they will bothsplit the Luo votes.
I read from that article in the star about 3 luhya MCAs and being 40%..i know that pdu MCA is supporting Mariga.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2019, 04:46:03 PM »
Kenya is not Liberia. The star footballer cum gambler will attract Luhya and Kikuyu youth. You claimed 3 MCA are Luhya - white lie - now Luhya are 40% :) Care to share the tribal stats? The ones i have seen show Luo 35%, Luhya 26%. Which explains the Luo dominance. ODM has 38 out of 39 NASA MCAs in Nairobi.

I read from that article in the star about 3 luhya MCAs and being 40%..i know that pdu MCA is supporting Mariga.

That Jubilee propaganda including ati Luhya are 40%. I have shared the actual names and parties. The winners and runners up show the narrative about Luo moving to Kayole is fake. Luo are more than Luhya. Also Kikuyu and Kamba are only a handful.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2019, 04:57:33 PM »
Makina MCA (PDU) lost ODM primary and used Babu potraits in his campaigns to win. He was backing Owalo due to bile over ODM rigging - before he pocket Ruto cash and back Mariga. Otherwise Makina is Luo place - that why 2017 he would denounce Sifuna and ODM NEB yet absolve Babu and swear allegiance to him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #147 on: October 03, 2019, 05:15:47 PM »
Hahaha survey commissioned by ODM.Youre scrapping the bottom of the barrel already..Ruto anawaonyesha vumbi kwenu.All by election ni vumbi..from baringo south to wait south..and now Kibra Robina going literally berserk a month before the vote

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2019, 05:19:21 PM »
Makina MCA (PDU) lost ODM primary and used Babu potraits in his campaigns to win. He was backing Owalo due to bile over ODM rigging - before he pocket Ruto cash and back Mariga. Otherwise Makina is Luo place - that why 2017 he would denounce Sifuna and ODM NEB yet absolve Babu and swear allegiance to him.
Where his Raila cash?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2019, 05:25:35 PM »
Where his Raila cash?

Babu is as mean as Uhuru. Which is good politics. Jubilee held carnivores and extravaganzas - 300M for lauch alone. Ruto lined up defectors but that trick only works in swing regions like Luhya, Kamba. Not Luo. In Gusii Babu beat Uhuru narrowly. ODM has both governors and both senators - Jubilee zero. The big factor is Matiang'i - who is Ruto rival. Your guess on their choice in Kibra is as good as mine.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2019, 05:47:18 PM »
So it good to steal but not share the loot. Anyway where is Babu dev record? I mean Ken Okoth is popular because of he did with CDF what Raila never managed to do. Anyway lets keep it KIBRA.
Babu is as mean as Uhuru. Which is good politics. Jubilee held carnivores and extravaganzas - 300M for lauch alone. Ruto lined up defectors but that trick only works in swing regions like Luhya, Kamba. Not Luo. In Gusii Babu beat Uhuru narrowly. ODM has both governors and both senators - Jubilee zero. The big factor is Matiang'i - who is Ruto rival. Your guess on their choice in Kibra is as good as mine.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2019, 05:53:31 PM »
someone tell Mariga this is what giving back to the community look like....

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2019, 06:02:00 PM »
Mariga the billionaire  :D  :D  :D  This explains why Ruto and bonny picked him beside being a luhya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2019, 06:20:43 PM »
Babu is richer than Mariga - what has he ever done pro-borno.
someone tell Mariga this is what giving back to the community look like....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2019, 09:19:03 PM »
The only by-election Ruto has done anything is Wajir - where he bribed ODM appellant to defect - then bribe the new candidate to withdraw. If Jubilee or Ruto is popular why buy folks? Baringo is Ruto bedroom. Ugenya and Embakasi was laughable nonsense about Ruto somehow influencing the outcome. They were pure NASA and ODM affairs. You really overrate your Kalenjin hero. To us he is just a power-hungry thug applying first mlolongo and/then loot liberally to win support. He is Moi with a PhD in corruption.

Hahaha survey commissioned by ODM.Youre scrapping the bottom of the barrel already..Ruto anawaonyesha vumbi kwenu.All by election ni vumbi..from baringo south to wait south..and now Kibra Robina going literally berserk a month before the vote

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2019, 10:09:36 PM »
Ruto I know is the first and only Deputy President who entered 50-50 deal with Uhuru.The thug hiyo hapana tambua.He is the only serious political player around....with no time for resting or equivocation.The ultimate go getter.Kibra is now another open contest not some Babu shrine.Cant wait for 2022.If Uhuru was to resign before the better....this country deserve great leadership

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2019, 04:01:12 AM »
You can't mention Ruto campaign without mentioning handouts and bribes. So shameless. Looting and bribery is not an achievement or 'hardwork'. You don't get it - it like an athlete who win by heavy doping. Is he talented or a cheat?  You see it's not Babu or Uhuru who are mean or stingy. There is a reason why bribery of voters is criminal. Dude is so popular he needs millions to win. :o Get help - your moral compass iko chida.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2019, 01:25:39 PM »
You can't mention Ruto campaign without mentioning handouts and bribes. So shameless. Looting and bribery is not an achievement or 'hardwork'. You don't get it - it like an athlete who win by heavy doping. Is he talented or a cheat?  You see it's not Babu or Uhuru who are mean or stingy. There is a reason why bribery of voters is criminal. Dude is so popular he needs millions to win. :o Get help - your moral compass iko chida.
Your personal opinion cannot override the millions who twice elected Ruto to be Kenya Deputy President and who overwhelming puts him ahead of 2022 race to succeed Uhuru.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2019, 06:49:08 PM »
Someone told me all opinion is personal. To you obviously anything goes for Ruto. Accusing the clean or less brazenly corrupt of being misers. The peaceful are cowards. I can't decide which is worse: your soiled moral compass or the advanced Stockholm syndrome. Well, not everyone subscribes to those bizarre ethos. I needed to press my nose to vote Sonko. I would need a gas mask to be anywhere near your sleazebag.

Your personal opinion cannot override the millions who twice elected Ruto to be Kenya Deputy President and who overwhelming puts him ahead of 2022 race to succeed Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2019, 09:26:55 PM »
Who cares who Robina votes for...you're just but one voter.Same way this forum has such limited readership.Go slow on self importance.Try be dispassionate without getting sucked into Kenya politics like I do