Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65475 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2019, 10:44:52 AM »
Turning into do or die in Kibra  https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-10-02-inside-odms-strategy-to-recapture-kibra/

Look like both camps are sparing nothing.

Raila obviously is not willing to spend a dime.....while Ruto has literally opened his purse for Mariga.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2019, 11:05:29 AM »
Turning into do or die in Kibra  https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-10-02-inside-odms-strategy-to-recapture-kibra/

Look like both camps are sparing nothing.

Raila obviously is not willing to spend a dime.....while Ruto has literally opened his purse for Mariga.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2019, 11:07:43 AM »
Kibra is everything for Raila. It's his barracks where he can easily deploy troops of stone throwers right to CBD in a flush.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »
Babu doesn't need money to wipe the floor with Ruto. Luo block, Okoth record, 3 Luhya camps, Jubilee divisions ... it a mountain climb for Mariga. Ruto need all the millions he can spare.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »
Reading the tribal maths..Mariga just need to win luhya and Kikuyus votes..and he is past 50% mark.Owalo is a Luo like Okoth.There are
24 candidates majority Luo's.Of the 5 kibra MCAs 3 are luhya.Jubilee including MCAS are united...makele ya sore losers of 2017 Kamanda and Shebesh is akin to taking Robina daily anti bRuto bile seriously.Luos have mistreated and bullied other tribes in kibra so I hear . Cdf committee 90% Luo .The have burn,raped and looted other tribes
 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-star.co.ke/amp/siasa/2019-09-21-kibra-by-election-will-tribal-arithmetic-work-this-time/

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2019, 01:04:52 PM »
Mariga cannot vote for himself, his family cannot vote for him, his chief campaigner Bonny khalwale and Nixon Korir cannot vote for him, his sponsor Ruto cannot vote for him. Where will this fool get votes? Mariga is a fool for accepting to be used to isolate luhyas and create bad blood btwn  luhyas and the rest of kibera. Half of the campaign is being run in western province. How low can jubilee go?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2019, 01:18:19 PM »
Mariga cannot vote for himself, his family cannot vote for him, his chief campaigner Bonny khalwale and Nixon Korir cannot vote for him, his sponsor Ruto cannot vote for him. Where will this fool get votes? Mariga is a fool for accepting to be used to isolate luhyas and create bad blood btwn  luhyas and the rest of kibera. Half of the campaign is being run in western province. How low can jubilee go?
He will get votes from jubilee party members who make roughly half of NAI.Be worried about NASA presenting many candidates.Mariga has already won two battles.. jubilee nomination and IEBC nomination.Mariga will remain a national hero who represented Kenya abroad in football and generally stayed humbled bula drama like Oliech.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2019, 03:34:56 PM »
Mariga has soiled his brand kabsa kabsaaaaa he will never recover after being used as a tribal bait.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2019, 04:50:30 PM »
Mariga has soiled his brand kabsa kabsaaaaa he will never recover after being used as a tribal bait.
His football career is over .. he has options of choosing coaching or football leadership or political leadership.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2019, 09:06:41 PM »
It not advisable to drink your own koolaid. Come on now, when did Luo split their vote ever outside Nyanza. Don't confuse Kibra with Ugenya where everyone disavow Ruto and sing Babu... and afterwards Ruto declare victory :(

Luo will vote Imran 99%. You can have 50 Luo candidates but so long az it Babu vs Ruto they are DOA. That about 30%+.Then Okoth outstanding record.. he scrapes another 10% from Nubians, Kikiyus (older ones), Kisii, etc. He has ODM Luhya plus Luo heavyweights and Kieleweke who have older Kikuyus. Kisii will go Okoth of course.

30% Luhya - they split 3-way among Owalo, Mariga, Butichi. Madvd is on fire, and Weta has got Kalonzo backing so he get 7% Kamba.

Mariga say gets half Luhya - BIG IF - about 15% - and Kikyu youth about <5%. A few Nubians. The fool has zero track record, can't speak fluently, zero charisma. Who is even backing the guy? Any serious Luhya backing him but Khalwale? All Nairobi Luhya are ODM. Sakaja is MIA and quietly backs Okoth. Mariga only has handouts going for him - which people have been told to eat and ask for more. It generous to give Mariga 25%.

The breakdown of ethnic groups inhabiting Kibera and their gender-specific representation is[7] Luo: 34.9% (male), 35.4% (female); Luyia: 26.5% (male), 32.5% (female); Nubian: 11.6% (male), 9.1% (female); Kikuyu: 7.9% (male), 6.4% (female); Kamba: 7.5% (male), 10.3% (female); Kisii: 6.4% (male), 2.2% (female); Other: 5.2% (male), 4.1% (female

Reading the tribal maths..Mariga just need to win luhya and Kikuyus votes..and he is past 50% mark.Owalo is a Luo like Okoth.There are
24 candidates majority Luo's.Of the 5 kibra MCAs 3 are luhya.Jubilee including MCAS are united...makele ya sore losers of 2017 Kamanda and Shebesh is akin to taking Robina daily anti bRuto bile seriously.Luos have mistreated and bullied other tribes in kibra so I hear . Cdf committee 90% Luo .The have burn,raped and looted other tribes
 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-star.co.ke/amp/siasa/2019-09-21-kibra-by-election-will-tribal-arithmetic-work-this-time/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2019, 09:11:02 PM »
Pundit if Luhya have 3 MCAs how have they been kaliwad by Luo? Try hard to be dispassionate. Table those magic numbers.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2019, 09:45:11 PM »
Pundit that some laughable analysis - by the Star - quoting candidates and party officials. Luhya numbers are being inflated by Jubulee propaganda. ODM is very accommodating to Luhya. I mean Deputy Leader, Sec Gen. Western voted 90% Babu. I don't see what has changed so they now vote Ruto. The only guarantee is that they will SPLIT. And some will vote Okoth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2019, 08:22:05 AM »
Robina, don't burst a vein,Mariga is Kibra next MP.Okoth so broke he doesn't even have posters in kibra and Raila will never finance anything.Ruto is buying Mariga that seat...he is personally in charge...and has bought all influential local players in Kibra.Raila too tired, too stringy and too disorganized to fight Ruto even right in Kibra.

Mkono Kafu fundraising for Imran Okoth. He promised 2M including 1M from Uhuru in school tragedy and didn't pay up.

Conman promised Uhuru 1m and his - hizo pesa hatuna. Ruto 800k arrived.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:46:09 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2019, 11:11:45 AM »
In short Ruto strategy is to buy influencers. He did that large scale in 2017 - bribing people to defect all over - Luhya still voted 90% Babu. Ken Okoth 78%. What did Jubilee candidate get again? What has changed? People will feast on the loot and vote Imran.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2019, 11:18:36 AM »
Raila MP in Karen is Ruto's boy Korir donge? Entire Gusii land there is no ODM Mp donge - just dagoretti north Simba Arati? Entire Bukusu land there is no single ODM Mp? Donge? Entire Maasailand there is only one ODM MP donge? Entire Northern eastern - five counties - No single ODM mp? Donge? In Gusii - Jubilee beat ODM in presidential vote? Donge? In Western - despite having maDVD and Wetangula (he now is left with who? Oparanya?) - Jubilee scored many votes?

Kibra wacha tuone - I have been reading Kibra facebook forums - and M17 (aka Mariga) is quite popular. Imran is MIA - too broke - to campaign. Ruto has brought his A game - to a candidate who cannot even string a sentence - in English - but I think by Nov 7 - Raila will know his time is up - even in Nairobi.

2022 - Ruto is definitely shooting for 65%..:) so he can have absolute POWER.

In short Ruto strategy is to buy influencers. He did that large scale in 2017 - bribing people to defect all over - Luhya still voted 90% Babu. Ken Okoth 78%. What did Jubilee candidate get again? What has changed? People will feast on the loot and vote Imran.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2019, 01:05:04 PM »
Kingereza miingi. Facts are stubborn. Show us NUMBERS - how does Mariga win? How many votes did Jubilee candidate get in Kibra 2017? How many votes did UhuRuto vs Babu get in Luhya?

Just a quick look at Kibra tribes - Imran start at 30%+ Luo. Then Ken track record. Then ODM popularity. Jubilee has only 1 of 5 MCA in Kibra who is Kikuyu of course. The rest are 3 Luo and 1 Luhya.

1. Woodley - Abraham Njihia Jubilee 39% (Kikuyu) - runner up ODM 35%
2. Laini Saba - Cecilia Achieng ODM 31%  (Luo) - runner up Wiper 28%
3. Lindi - Jairus Omaya ODM 60% (Luhya) - runner up Jubilee 10%
4. Makina - Solomon Magembe PDU (Luo) - runner up ODM 27%
5. Sarang'ombe   - Larry Odhiambo ODM 84% (Luo) - runner up Jubilee 4%

http://pulse.kenyavotes2017.org/tally/home.php?pge=mca&no=47&cny=1390

Makina PDU Luo defected after losing ODM primary and hang on Babu coattails to sail through. Lindi Luhya is ODM.

i heard Ruto saying this not his fight with Babu.. cause his name is toxic. All the Kibra ODM/PDU MCAs back Imran including the one Luhya. Who exactly are the "influencers"  Ruto has bought?

As for your bizarre rants, kneejerks and projecting... the senile "disorganized" Babu has a mere 1 rebel - Jumwa - Ruto's 3yr old Jubilee is a sterling exemplar in chaos and confusion. You could write a PhD dissertation - political science - how not to run a party with Jubilee as case study. Who do Nairobi Jubilee bigwigs support :D - Sonko and Sakaja. The most influential Luhya backing Mariga is Khalwale.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2019, 01:22:27 PM »
This dismal Jubilee performance tells us how many Kikuyus there are in Kibra - and how many Nubians support Jubilee. Older Kikuyu generation are in Kieleweke - Kikuyu youth are mostly Tanga Tanga. Only Luo and Kamba are solid block in Kibra. Luhya as usual vote by subtribe and for many parties.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2019, 03:40:39 PM »
This dismal Jubilee performance tells us how many Kikuyus there are in Kibra - and how many Nubians support Jubilee. Older Kikuyu generation are in Kieleweke - Kikuyu youth are mostly Tanga Tanga. Only Luo and Kamba are solid block in Kibra. Luhya as usual vote by subtribe and for many parties.

In Nairobi they seem to operate more cohesively because their Luhya identity becomes more important than subtribe.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2019, 04:26:28 PM »
Robina long diatribe but genius move here is presenting a well known well admired Luhya icon by name Mariga.That is potentially worth 40%.Now add Kikuyu vote and you're talking a slam duck.Imran is not Ken Okoth.. Owallo is more legit but they will bothsplit the Luo votes.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2019, 04:31:46 PM »

In Nairobi they seem to operate more cohesively because their Luhya identity becomes more important than subtribe.

Nope. Luo and Kikuyu are solid blocks. So the likes of Peter Kenneth flopped for going independent. Luhya and Kamba are wayward - they vote Babu/Kalonzo then Sonko &  Sakaja downstream. In Kibra some Luhya youth will vote Mariga due to star power. Not the repulsive Ruto or handouts. Maragoli will be Madvd/Owalo. Bukusu will go Weta/Butichi. Kakamega and Busia migrants will stick with ODM. There is no Kamba runner so Butichi will bag the few who bother to turn up due to Wiper endorsement.