Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65463 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2019, 09:05:50 PM »
The punchline in ODM is to take the cash and as the thieves for me.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »
The punchline in ODM is to take the cash and as the thieves for me.
if it goes tribal..odm will see fire...luhya and Kikuyus will win it for Mariga.Kambas are also unhappy with ODM for trying to snatch their only seat in Embakasi South.MaDVD is doing damage with ODM.Raila is get rough mpaka Kibera.Taking Kibra from would be huge so Ruto is going to throw money.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2019, 11:09:24 PM »
The punchline in ODM is to take the cash and ask the thieves for more.
if it goes tribal..odm will see fire...luhya and Kikuyus will win it for Mariga.Kambas are also unhappy with ODM for trying to snatch their only seat in Embakasi South.MaDVD is doing damage with ODM.Raila is get rough mpaka Kibera.Taking Kibra from would be huge so Ruto is going to throw money.

Yes it would be big win for Ruto. He blundered by making ODM run fair primary. It a tall order now to beat ODM. Khalwale and General Korir - what's up with that? Any strategy past pouring dosh all over?

About tribe, Luhya vote will divide among Owalo, Mariga and Ford-K Butichi. I think Wiper has a candidate too who will bag Kamba. Luo solid block only need few top-up to carry Imran.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2019, 11:10:46 PM »
Pundit - how many Kikuyu are in Kibra? Are they united in Ruto camp or some will go Handshake?  :) Jubilee divisions are a big minus for Ruto. Likes of Sonko and Sakaja would be drumming up Mariga but now they are MIA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2019, 11:21:47 PM »
Pundit - how many Kikuyu are in Kibra? Are they united in Ruto camp or some will go Handshake?  :) Jubilee divisions are a big minus for Ruto. Likes of Sonko and Sakaja would be drumming up Mariga but now they are MIA.
We shall see...my theory post Baba Luo's stopped registering in Kibera...in 90s they use to be brought via the train from Siaya.Raila then faced stiff competition from kevian billionaire kimani rugendo and mzungu Philip Leakey.Luos have been intimidating Kibera for far too long.If there is a revolt..Owalo a Luo wont win.It will be Mariga.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2019, 11:32:13 PM »
Okoth track record gives Imran headstart. Those bursary folks will top up Luo. What make Maragoli vote Mariga and not Madvd guy?

Kikuyu if it a significant vote can save Mariga - the youths i think are Tanga Tanga. But he need better team than Khalwale and Nixon. Jaguar and KJ need to hit the road.

Can you answer me on the tribal demographics? It will matter alot.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2019, 11:46:22 PM »
Kibra by election has badly exposed Ruto. Either Ruto is getting bad advice or he is not as smart as we all thought. Ken Okoth was the best performing MP, someone who has done things that people thought were impossible so how do you replace such a person with a joker like Mariga? C'mon even kibra people can see through jubilee non sense. This will only be a contest to see how many stupid voters we have in kibra. I.e the ones who will vote for jubilee clown.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2019, 12:06:10 AM »
Kibra by election has badly exposed Ruto. Either Ruto is getting bad advice or he is not as smart as we all thought. Ken Okoth was the best performing MP, someone who has done things that people thought were impossible so how do you replace such a person with a joker like Mariga? C'mon even kibra people can see through jubilee non sense. This will only be a contest to see how many stupid voters we have in kibra. I.e the ones who will vote for jubilee clown.

I never thought Ruto is smart. Just an efficient thief with smoke and mirrors. The miracles are imaginary.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2019, 12:29:38 AM »
The votes are yet to be cast....by-election is a turn out game.Imran Okoth won ODM nomination with 2k votes.Ruto today go 2k plus of kibra votes in a tent.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2019, 01:41:07 AM »
How was the turnout at Jubilee primaries? :) Okoth had 78%. Unless demographics have dramatically changed - Luo bankable 35% is much better than Luhya who split the vote or don't show up.

The breakdown of ethnic groups inhabiting Kibera and their gender-specific representation is[7] Luo: 34.9% (male), 35.4% (female); Luyia: 26.5% (male), 32.5% (female); Nubian: 11.6% (male), 9.1% (female); Kikuyu: 7.9% (male), 6.4% (female); Kamba: 7.5% (male), 10.3% (female); Kisii: 6.4% (male), 2.2% (female); Other: 5.2% (male), 4.1% (female)

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »
It's not about turn out or winning elections the main point is the quality and calibre of the candidates associated with Ruto. This provides a window for people to see the kind of government Ruto would assemble to help him govern or how he would govern. Some level of seriousness and deep thoughts is necessary on governance.

The votes are yet to be cast....by-election is a turn out game.Imran Okoth won ODM nomination with 2k votes.Ruto today go 2k plus of kibra votes in a tent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2019, 09:55:06 AM »
What is Imran Okoth qualification? apart from being Okoth bro? Last I checked President of Liberia is a footballer George Weah. Mariga is Kenya most decorated football. Clearly, your idea of leadership is narrowly defined. What is Babu Owino really worth - with all the fake degrees he got at UON.
It's not about turn out or winning elections the main point is the quality and calibre of the candidates associated with Ruto. This provides a window for people to see the kind of government Ruto would assemble to help him govern or how he would govern. Some level of seriousness and deep thoughts is necessary on governance.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2019, 11:19:39 AM »
Gentlemen,lets not waste time arguing about Kibra,Pundit will spin all manner of hypothesis,when dust settles he will make 100% turn.Mariga will be lucky to get 3,000 votes.Some things are pretty obvious .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2019, 11:26:57 AM »
You'll make noise - and disappear on the d-day.
Gentlemen,lets not waste time arguing about Kibra,Pundit will spin all manner of hypothesis,when dust settles he will make 100% turn.Mariga will be lucky to get 3,000 votes.Some things are pretty obvious .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2019, 04:58:36 PM »
Jubilee sarakasi - aka circus - continues... Shebesh drums up Imran

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2019, 06:14:21 PM »
First Imran is a kibera native, registered voter who has voted before, community organizer, shadowed his brother and was mainly involved coordinating activities when Okoth was sick. or out of the country.  Honestly I feel sorry for Mariga, just pawn being used to fund and create a tribal rift and provide access to betin mafia.

What is Imran Okoth qualification? apart from being Okoth bro? Last I checked President of Liberia is a footballer George Weah. Mariga is Kenya most decorated football. Clearly, your idea of leadership is narrowly defined. What is Babu Owino really worth - with all the fake degrees he got at UON.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2019, 06:22:42 PM »
One day she is cuddling Mugiki, next day she is campaigning for ODM. Shebesh is lost. So is jubilee. Legitimacy cannot be bought.

Jubilee sarakasi - aka circus - continues... Shebesh drums up Imran

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2019, 10:07:26 PM »
You're right about Shebesh but more so Jubilee. I have been asking Pundit how Ruto will be Jubilee candidate - when he can't even hold a PG. Now he is MIA in Kibra so Mariga is not seen as his project. Because the Ruto tag is a big baggage.

One day she is cuddling Mugiki, next day she is campaigning for ODM. Shebesh is lost. So is jubilee. Legitimacy cannot be bought.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2019, 10:23:16 PM »
Shebesh, wambugu and such are not jubilee..Baba or odm is their true home.real true jubilee are with Uhuruto.The laughable Trojan horse is source of comic relief .Former leaders in central know kicked out try to blame Ruto but entral voters who kicked them knows the truth.As we approach 2022 expe t them to toe the line of Wana nchi.Ruto kityo .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2019, 10:44:41 PM »
So Jubilee is Mariga and Khalwale but not Wambugu and Shebesh :)  Na Kamanda je? Moses Kuria? Wacha tuone hiyo Ruto magic hapo Kibra kwanza. He did a 180 on DOA Punguza - after his Chihuahua Sudi was the first to endorse it - followed by Eldoret MCAs. Now Mariga is one of 3 Luhya camps - he is already smelling defeat - but it not easy to disown Mariga.