Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65421 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2019, 08:59:12 PM »
If Ruto has to fear somebody - maybe a Matiangi. Not Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2019, 09:22:38 PM »
Cool. Time has told us Uhurutopia is up in smoke. BBI will be here sooner than 2022. Soon we shall see.

Meantime - i see on youtube Ruto's onto new Tanga Tanga party :)

Robina there is very many ways to tell between a fake and a real war. But like I said time is the arbitrator of all things theories. I think Uhuru is raining fake blows on Jubilee party so Raila can forget about his people presidency thing and hope for 2022.

If the war was real - what is Uhuru doing in this video.

Uhuru is a system. He has 3 teams working at cross-purpose. Nancy-Kibicho brief is to deal with Raila and make him believe he has MOU with Uhuru.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
How can kalenjin assert itself in Nairobi through a luhya. We have Kalenjin Senator PKosgei Sakaja - and MP - Langata - and I think in future Nairobi will reflect the face of Kenya. The over-representation of Kikuyus & Luos is coming down - as Luhya, Gusii,Kambas, Kalenjin and Somalis take their positions. We will look at Census figures...and decide if we can nick another constituency.Luhyas and Kambasa at 15% of MPs of Nairobi are under-represented - purely on account of disorganization.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2019, 02:00:12 PM »
How can kalenjin assert itself in Nairobi through a luhya. We have Kalenjin Senator PKosgei Sakaja - and MP - Langata - and I think in future Nairobi will reflect the face of Kenya. The over-representation of Kikuyus & Luos is coming down - as Luhya, Gusii,Kambas, Kalenjin and Somalis take their positions. We will look at Census figures...and decide if we can nick another constituency.Luhyas and Kambasa at 15% of MPs of Nairobi are under-represented - purely on account of disorganization.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2019, 03:13:12 PM »
Sakaja pretend to be Luhya. Cause publishing Pkosgei is DOA. Nixon Korir sneaked in by chance - due to NASA divisions. Kalenjin in Nairobi is a pure fluke. Kambas have governor, Luhya senator. Gema and Luo have many mp's. Nairobi already has the face of Kenya.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »
Luos are using ODM rigging machine to inflate their influence. They are only 15% of Nairobi. Jubilee as a party if it nominate you now - is also very competitive in many places - and that is how Nairobi will have the true face of kenya.
Sakaja pretend to be Luhya. Cause publishing Pkosgei is DOA. Nixon Korir sneaked in by chance - due to NASA divisions. Kalenjin in Nairobi is a pure fluke. Kambas have governor, Luhya senator. Gema and Luo have many mp's. Nairobi already has the face of Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2019, 03:44:49 PM »
How is popular Jogoo doing in Kibra? Jubilee is a BIG IF - nobody know if it will be there in 2022 or die as NARC. Ruto need to show some stability first - no party,  no Uhuru, nothing is guaranteed. Say you're Kingi - or Jumwa - would you ship to Jubilee warzone. It better to bide time in ODM despite Luo or Sifuna madharao. The lack of clear direction - solid party, referendum, etc - cause hesitation for would-be defectors. You have Wa Irias and Kurias launching startups. Only desperate Khalwale can join Jubilee.

Luos are using ODM rigging machine to inflate their influence. They are only 15% of Nairobi. Jubilee as a party if it nominate you now - is also very competitive in many places - and that is how Nairobi will have the true face of kenya.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2019, 04:09:13 PM »
Uhuru and jubilee are jokester. They have reduced kibra race to a circus. Why would you vote for Mariga? The man has never registered to vote, never voted in any election but our Mlevi president thinks he is fit to represent kibra people. The same way Mlevi thinks a foreign citizen can be a Kenya ambassador. Where are the adults in statehouse?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2019, 04:16:45 PM »
Jubilee is largest party with around 180mps and another 20 plus allied to - that is 200 mps. The little issues it has is deliberate by Uhuru to confuse Raila.
How is popular Jogoo doing in Kibra? Jubilee is a BIG IF - nobody know if it will be there in 2022 or die as NARC. Ruto need to show some stability first - no party,  no Uhuru, nothing is guaranteed. Say you're Kingi - or Jumwa - would you ship to Jubilee warzone. It better to bide time in ODM despite Luo or Sifuna madharao. The lack of clear direction - solid party, referendum, etc - cause hesitation for would-be defectors. You have Wa Irias and Kurias launching startups. Only desperate Khalwale can join Jubilee.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2019, 06:36:54 PM »
Uhuru and jubilee are jokester. They have reduced kibra race to a circus. Why would you vote for Mariga? The man has never registered to vote, never voted in any election but our Mlevi president thinks he is fit to represent kibra people. The same way Mlevi thinks a foreign citizen can be a Kenya ambassador. Where are the adults in statehouse?

Go back to your busaa den  Your "analysis" is pointless outbursts.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2019, 06:37:23 PM »
If wishes were horses

Jubilee is largest party with around 180mps and another 20 plus allied to - that is 200 mps. The little issues it has is deliberate by Uhuru to confuse Raila.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2019, 09:47:41 PM »
Robins kuwa mpole, child support check is in the mail btwn busaa bizniz is flourishing since you left...

Go back to your busaa den  Your "analysis" is pointless outbursts.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2019, 10:44:19 PM »
I'm looking for rigging in the Robina post but only seeing it between the lines.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2019, 03:57:50 PM »
I'm looking for rigging in the Robina post but only seeing it between the lines.

Uh? I haven't seen any national riging in Kenya since 2007.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2019, 07:35:28 PM »
Junet: Mariga ni kama msichana anatongozwa

Watch from 3:15

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2019, 08:16:27 PM »
That funny by junet. He is a comedian. Olowalo for sure doesn't have the looks of a politician. Is one think to be a political analyst and another to be the a political actor..

Kibicho is a straight forward guy and 5o think ruto is bothered by a mere cabinet secretary is really something else.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2019, 08:22:15 PM »
Owallo is Karua-esque rigid frowning shrew. He needs to borrow a smile if only the season.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2019, 01:17:50 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2019, 07:18:25 PM »
Ruto rolls red carpet for Kibra slum dwellers.