Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65453 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2019, 11:23:45 PM »
As far I can tell Kibra registration was discontinued on 14th August as per the election law but Mariga went round this & registered instead in Starehe and is therefore entitled to vie but cannot vote in Kibra.That straightforward.

You sound so sure. Recall the Kethi Kilonzo fiasco - she was disqualified but Wiper fought for the right to pick a fresh runner. Tuju might write to IEBC tribunal and say Jubilee is not fielding a candidate.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2019, 03:17:19 AM »
Kethi was a fraud case.Tuju has no such powers.He is not Jubilee Election Board.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2019, 01:35:22 AM »
It really baffling how Ruto snoozed on this one. Mariga registered as voter at Kariokor 2 weeks after seat fell vacant - which is invalid. Further the registration process is incomplete - new register not gazetted. In short he is not a validly registered voter for the Kibra by-election. That foxy bit about the candidates not needing to be registered in the said constituency - and thus not being bound by the voter deadline  - it against the spirit of the law. It a lacuna at best. Commonsense says if no new voters can register during vacancy - this should also apply to the candidates.

About Tuju, he is Sec Gen with Uhuru backing. He had his way in Embakasi South. He has refused to admit desperado Khalwales as members. When did he admit Mariga :) In a legal tussle - it matters a great deal what the sponsoring party says. During the Machakos governor primaries in 2017 - Muthama a mere member nearly torpedoed Wavinya Ndeti - writing to IEBC tribunal that Wavinya was not Wiper member. She had to run to High Court to save her.

I think Ruto is distracted by the civil war in Jubilee. A golden goose for Babu.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2019, 07:15:46 AM »
Tuju doesn't admit members.Jubilee has many institutions.You want to become jubilee member you register even in a bar like I did.Tuju is isolated, the audio did him in, there is a case against him sitting in cabinet and being sec gen, his term is coming to an end in six months time......as for Mariga the right to vote and the right to vie are independent.Mariga cannot vote but he can vie.That my legal opinion..let's see how IEBC tribunal will rule.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2019, 10:07:31 PM »
Mariga - it 1-nil already after Kibra Returning Officer barred him. IEBC legal team advised her to reject. IEBC ICT team verified the KIEMS system does not have any Mariga. The register is not yet gazetted. The voter registration form A-something does not bear Mariga signature as required. A Kibra voter has also petitioned for his disqualification. Now there is a case in court.. he falsified his age in the ID - probably to beat soccer club entry barrier. That's fraud - like one Diana Kethi Kilonzo. It a long string of questions and hurdles. If Chebukati tribunal give the greenlight - the Kibra "aggrieved" voter run to High Court - most likely he's a water carrier for Babu.

Tuju - he is the only Sec Gen at present - which is a big deal. Recall Mariga was selected in boardroom. If say Jubilee Party has to give input - it very easy for Tuju to torpedo Mariga - by contradicting the party election board. Once again Muthama-Ndeti come to mind.

Nothing is so surprising about this saga really. Except the small fact of Ruto vs Babu. Your boy snoozed. Jubilee mayhem is taking a toll on the poor man.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2019, 07:45:56 AM »
Ruto is overrated

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2019, 02:16:21 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »
Too early to think someone without the ability of counting votes has won. Ruto won't even have goodwill to campaign in most places. His only hope is Uhuru gets decimated by cancer. Otherwise ruto will be in opposition with less that 30 mps.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2019, 08:31:12 AM »
Too early to think someone without the ability of counting votes has won. Ruto won't even have goodwill to campaign in most places. His only hope is Uhuru gets decimated by cancer. Otherwise ruto will be in opposition with less that 30 mps.

Yep. Not just loss of incumbency. Smart alec has serious troubles in Mt Kenya, NFD, Maa, Gusii, Luhya with little traction in Mijikenda. It is not even clear there will be a presidency worth fighting for.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2019, 08:33:36 AM »
Make-believe. Who will be Ruto's opponent and how are they doing. Ruto is holding hugely popular rallies everywhere he goes. All opinion polls are showing him ahead of the game. Ruto has deftly dealt with anything thrown at him.
Yep. Not just loss of incumbency. Smart alec has serious troubles in Mt Kenya, NFD, Maa, Gusii, Luhya with little traction in Mijikenda. It is not even clear there will be a presidency worth fighting for.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2019, 11:04:15 AM »
Looks like Mariga is registered vote - and will allowed to contest in Kibera. As it should.

IEBC Chair reading their ruling.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2019, 11:15:02 AM »
Okay Mariga is now cleared. Grab a book and start to learn BASIC LAW 101.
Mariga - it 1-nil already after Kibra Returning Officer barred him. IEBC legal team advised her to reject. IEBC ICT team verified the KIEMS system does not have any Mariga. The register is not yet gazetted. The voter registration form A-something does not bear Mariga signature as required. A Kibra voter has also petitioned for his disqualification. Now there is a case in court.. he falsified his age in the ID - probably to beat soccer club entry barrier. That's fraud - like one Diana Kethi Kilonzo. It a long string of questions and hurdles. If Chebukati tribunal give the greenlight - the Kibra "aggrieved" voter run to High Court - most likely he's a water carrier for Babu.

Tuju - he is the only Sec Gen at present - which is a big deal. Recall Mariga was selected in boardroom. If say Jubilee Party has to give input - it very easy for Tuju to torpedo Mariga - by contradicting the party election board. Once again Muthama-Ndeti come to mind.

Nothing is so surprising about this saga really. Except the small fact of Ruto vs Babu. Your boy snoozed. Jubilee mayhem is taking a toll on the poor man.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2019, 06:48:28 PM »
September 18,2019
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2019, 07:59:00 PM »
Haiya Uhuru did not get the memo? BBI and Raila and Kibra are one and same thing.
September 18,2019

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2019, 08:12:22 PM »
It more like mockery - knowing Mariga is going nowhere. Appearances. Same as Ruto phony speeches praising Uhuru. The Kurias and Kamandas and Sakajas backing ODM tell us where Uhuru stands on Kibra.

Haiya Uhuru did not get the memo? BBI and Raila and Kibra are one and same thing.
September 18,2019

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2019, 08:22:18 PM »
I don't think you really understand Uhuru :).Why would Uhuru suddenly back Raila for PORK :).Iko ujinga ya kupindukia hii kenya yetu.
It more like mockery - knowing Mariga is going nowhere. Appearances. Same as Ruto phony speeches praising Uhuru. The Kurias and Kamandas and Sakajas backing ODM tell us where Uhuru stands on Kibra.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2019, 08:28:54 PM »
The constant hammering and undercutting Ruto is neither sudden nor ambiguous.

I don't think you really understand Uhuru :).Why would Uhuru suddenly back Raila for PORK :).Iko ujinga ya kupindukia hii kenya yetu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2019, 08:36:43 PM »
Which undercutting. Uhuru is PORK thanks to Ruto. Not once but Ruto has supported Uhuru 4 times in presidential election. Now tell me if you think Ruto supported Uhuru without some guarantee - like - formation of Jubilee & all that accompany it.

Uhuru is PORK - Ruto can cause ruckus like Raila did to Kibaki - but he has given Uhuru all the space to nail his manifesto.

That doesn't mean Ruto will sit and wait like Kalonzo for Uhuru to make him PORK.

The people arguing that it's mutex to support Uhuru and campaign for 2022 are disingenuous.

Anyway like I have said severally - basic analysis - tells me Uhuru is playing Raila so he can govern without makelele - and then he will leave him high and dry - for Ruto to finish him.

To make it look real - Uhuru has dispatched nancy-kibicho in a mission they don't even know :) is fake.

If this partnership with Raila was real - Raila would be in gov - not out there in fake AU jobs. Uhuru would have tried to convince Mps and done everything including BBI according to the law - not some illegal thing to keep the wheels spinning and Raila hopeful.

This is actually not the first time - Uhuru and Ruto did this to Raila in 2001 :D :D :D

The constant hammering and undercutting Ruto is neither sudden nor ambiguous.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2019, 08:52:35 PM »
That lots of ifs and buts. Hope spring eternal. The "guarantee" Ruto had was what you called levers - or quiver - of bloodletting warriors. Handshake rendered that impossible - cause obviously you threaten Kikuyu and they flee to Babu. It at least good you admit this is a mere theory - the reality is blows, kicks and grenades inside MV Ruto - aka Jubilee.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2019, 08:56:21 PM »
Robina there is very many ways to tell between a fake and a real war. But like I said time is the arbitrator of all things theories. I think Uhuru is raining fake blows on Jubilee party so Raila can forget about his people presidency thing and hope for 2022.

If the war was real - what is Uhuru doing in this video.

Uhuru is a system. He has 3 teams working at cross-purpose. Nancy-Kibicho brief is to deal with Raila and make him believe he has MOU with Uhuru.

That lots of ifs and buts. Hope spring eternal. The "guarantee" Ruto had was what you called levers - or quiver - of bloodletting warriors. Handshake rendered that impossible - cause obviously you threaten Kikuyu and they flee to Babu. It at least good you admit this is a mere theory - the reality is blows, kicks and grenades inside MV Ruto - aka Jubilee.