Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 64340 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« on: September 03, 2019, 09:56:45 AM »
Jubilee has a candidate that Ruto wanted.Raila cannot dare rig her daughter now.https://mobile.nation.co.ke/sports/football/Why-I-am-dumping-football-for-politics/3112512-5258112-93dxgaz/index.html

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »
Mariga is going nowhere. He is not a local hero like you assume. He is first a Muthurwa aka Dallas boy and not Kibra. Ken Okoth was a real Kibra product and ODM did itself a favour in delaying the party's nominations. Now it has a chance to let the people of Kibra decide who will vie on the party's ticket through nomination process.
Mariga as a Luhya has ANC and Ford K with candidates against him. They will spoil his party.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 10:52:18 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-09-03-im-not-rutos-project-mariga-says-as-he-gets-jubilee-ticket/ Sad thing is that Mariga is entering politics on a losing note. His backer is a toxic name.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 10:52:24 AM »
Mariga should never have left the comfort of Betin billboards
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 12:56:19 PM »
How can one play in a game where the coach and the main striker have received red cards and the starting whistle has not even blown?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 01:21:54 PM »
Raila is more concerned of being water carrier for Uhuru; he is quite screwed now that the fleeting dynastic brotherhood won't save him from such tests. This is quite a waterproof parameter of the dynasty loyalty shenanigans.

Or will Uhuru/tuju force Mariga to step down to save the old geezer the humiliation?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 01:57:24 PM »
This is an interesting Babu vs Hustler duel. Expect Ruto to buy out the ANC, FORD K candidates as ODM play Luo nationalism. My money is on the ODM guy unless as usual they mess the primaries. Jubilee has started 2 down - a Luhya selected by Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »
The tribal math are with Mariga - Luhyas are quite sizeable in Kibera laini nane which is the bulk of voters in Kibra. Add the Kikuyus. ODM also has a hard task of ensuring the youngsters Luos do not vote for Marigas TV presence/celebrity. Kris Darling is likely to run even if he loses out on nominations  given his grass root feel a she has been running a football tournament - this could split the youth votes to disadvantage of babu.

Maybe Babu should just have handed the ticket to Fidel and make it personal.

This is an interesting Babu vs Hustler duel. Expect Ruto to buy out the ANC, FORD K candidates as ODM play Luo nationalism. My money is on the ODM guy unless as usual they mess the primaries. Jubilee has started 2 down - a Luhya selected by Ruto.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 03:03:17 PM »
Owalo former Raila man who is  a Luo is running on ANC.Kamba and Kikuyus are the swing.Its likely Okoth bro will run also.Raila will rig nomination but her daughter is now out.Mariga is well known football hero who is also young.Smart move by Ruto right in Raila home ground and urban warfare military camp of stone throwers few kilometres from city centre and Nairobi uppperclass.If Ruto beat Raila in Kibera...then Raila should not bother with 2022.Ruto is not a joker.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 04:09:31 PM »
Seem Madvd wants to be the face of opposition and has dumped NASA. A blow to ODM. Raila needs to pick Okoth bro to play sympathy card. I wonder how jubilee feuds will play out.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 04:34:04 PM »
Seem Madvd wants to be the face of opposition and has dumped NASA. A blow to ODM. Raila needs to pick Okoth bro to play sympathy card. I wonder how jubilee feuds will play out.
only Kalonzo is Raila doormat.jubilee has no feud..just tuju and murage working for Nancy and Raila.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 06:40:05 PM »

Kibra will go to whoever Baba campaigns for.  The rest are details and formalities.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 06:33:14 AM »

Kibra will go to whoever Baba campaigns for.  The rest are details and formalities.

The hustler is taking a big risk on this. He should have taken it slow as he did in Embakasi `South and Ugenya - declare victory when he was not a contestant. :) If he takes Kibra I will count it as a real achievement - bigger than finishing a 10km marathon with the First Lady.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2019, 09:05:27 AM »

The hustler is taking a big risk on this. He should have taken it slow as he did in Embakasi `South and Ugenya - declare victory when he was not a contestant. :) If he takes Kibra I will count it as a real achievement - bigger than finishing a 10km marathon with the First Lady.
Ruto is where he is at his age because he took such bold and well calculated risks against the Moi's, kibakis and Rails.Part of Raila langata including his house is Karen is now governed by Jubilees young man Nixon Korir.Now after looking again at tribal maths..Ruto think a luhya like Mariga has a decent shot.Ruto Japan's tambua Mzee Gogo ya vitendawili.Moi had billions and he has lost the plot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2019, 09:25:50 PM »
Woi Pundit - no, Moi did not lose to Ruto - he retired happily. Say Gideon, Kosgey and Biwott. Again, Moi was VP at 42, PORK at 54. Uhuru PORK at 51. See? - nothing big about Ruto fake accolades. I mean, anything you quote about him as an achievement is laughable. We don't need to redux the Mboyas, Kibakis, etc all whom did better. Looting of course is not an achievement.

About Kibra, Jubilee sarakasi have began... contestants want Mariga nomination revoked. Mariga was rigged in by Ruto. Ate dude is not even a Kibra voter. :) Hehe - can Tuju cancel the ticket? I see Mariga getting gutted - and Ruto will have to back Madvd boy Owalo - and claim a "win" as he did in Ugenya or Embakasi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2019, 09:31:18 PM »
Robina if you were objective you'll have realised that Nixon korir is Raila mp thanks to Ruto.The same game is playing in Kibra.If it doesn't work now, Ruto will eventually make it work because he is such a go getter.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2019, 09:39:30 PM »
Robina if you were objective you'll have realised that Nixon korir is Raila mp thanks to Ruto.The same game is playing in Kibra.If it doesn't work now, Ruto will eventually make it work because he is such a go getter.

Every top honcho is a go-getter - Raila attempted a coup at 30-something. Nixon Korir won due to NASA divisions not anything else. And he is Lang'ata MP not Kibra. Surely your point isn't that Nixon victory shows Ruto strength. :o It in fact means nothing to win such a cosmopolitan seat in a general election. Even Embakasi South and Ugenya show nothing about Ruto mettle. Embakasi was NASA affair. Ugenya was ODM affair.

Let's see Kibra - Ruto of course need to sort Jubilee mess first - before hitting the trail.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2019, 09:42:26 PM »
Moses Kuria leads the Mariga boycott... told you to watch him carefully.

Jubilee MPs accuse DP William Ruto of imposing McDonald Mariga

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001340636/jubilee-mps-vow-to-campaign-for-odm-candidate-in-kibra

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2019, 09:59:48 PM »
Jubilee soap opera - Sakaja (and am sure Sonko) back ODM. Even before they know the candidate. Iko chida.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 10:03:11 PM »
Pundit it's comical how in the past you touted Johnston Sakaja Pkosing as the first Kalenjin to nail Nairobi. Now that the Sabaot does not play ball - you are on to Nixon Korir.