Author Topic: Ruto Will Never be President  (Read 2079 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto Will Never be President
« on: September 01, 2019, 11:14:43 PM »
Very strange bedfellows United against Hustla
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ruto Will Never be President
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 11:52:12 PM »
But more scary, the guys that would be duking it out in the bush elsewhere in Africa, have figured out a way to share the spoils peacefully in Kenya.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 04:38:40 AM »
Interesting..thugs. I wonder if one day the military may decide to take the whole cake and then the polite corruption will end and go to fool scale looting like in nigeria

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 08:20:39 AM »
The prospect of a Ruto presidency is dire because all these thugs selfishly guard and maintain a small elite eating circle. Moi invented TKK by stuffing the bureaucracy and security services with corrupt tribesmen. Ruto seeks to democratize the syndrome right into Wanjiku, Akinyi and Khadija. Already he has cultivated a cult as a mere VP. We are told here often how he would venture the wee hours slicing off a pie from all GoK budget lines. And this sinful thrift somehow makes him efficient or visionary. This is the principal reason Ruto is singularly and uniquely unfit to be president.

Obviously these thugs are only fighting to maintain the small circle. But their motive is secondary so long as Kenya is saved from the blood- sacking vampire.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 08:38:17 AM »
Robina, if you focus on who is allegedly stealing ( without evidence) you'll not get anywhere. Focus on who is delivering the goodies. That is what you as Mwananchi you can see.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 09:35:05 AM »
Robina, if you focus on who is allegedly stealing ( without evidence) you'll not get anywhere. Focus on who is delivering the goodies. That is what you as Mwananchi you can see.

Yawwnnn. How very self serving. Don't box us into your blinkers and rose glasses. All these are thugs but you don't see them pouring dosh fwaa and claiming to invest in heaven. There is a reason even coded incitement is a crime - cause 99% folks are feeble- minded and cannot think for themselves. They watch and learn - that is a real outcome. Babu rightly call Ruto the High Priest and Cardinal of the St. Graft Cathedral.

So you are welcome to cherry pick standards - cause Ruto is too foxy to be caught. That's ok and we can still have our opinion. Of course you and Ruto have a full dictionary of anti-Babu invectives - kitendawili, mganga, senile, expired, outlived sell-by date. At least we only judge Ruto by his actions.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 10:51:30 AM »
Ruto has been donating since 1992.Try something else.I will elect a leader based on what they deliver on bread and butter issues.That is we voted ICC inducted duo and likes of Sonko.Joho is an international drug dealer so is Kabogo..nobody cares.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 12:19:33 PM »

That is Irregular Pundit.    Regular Pundit has all sorts on Ruto's stealing---from justifying it to even claiming that he does it better than others.   Check out the archives.   Irregular Pundit demands evidence; regular Pundit gives us things like

Jubilee has grown the economy on average 6% - higher than Kibaki - and the stealing Ruto does is skimming of the cream - sort of taking the ceasar 10% - like GOD also does.

A God-Thief
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 08:52:21 PM »

That is Irregular Pundit.    Regular Pundit has all sorts on Ruto's stealing---from justifying it to even claiming that he does it better than others.   Check out the archives.   Irregular Pundit demands evidence; regular Pundit gives us things like

Jubilee has grown the economy on average 6% - higher than Kibaki - and the stealing Ruto does is skimming of the cream - sort of taking the ceasar 10% - like GOD also does.

A God-Thief
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 08:55:55 PM »
Ruto is a thief who get stuff done.Majority of other thieves are like Kalonzo or Raila who can't get shit done.We are in no doubt choosing the better thief.Going by opinion polls Ruto is the best thief.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 07:07:52 AM »
Ruto has been donating since 1992.Try something else.I will elect a leader based on what they deliver on bread and butter issues.That is we voted ICC inducted duo and likes of Sonko.Joho is an international drug dealer so is Kabogo..nobody cares.

Ruto has been looting since 25yo - starting YK92. When Joho or Sonko run for PORK I will equally care about their integrity. For now it's Ruto vs Babu. A governor or senator is a much smaller role model than the president. You can bury your head in the sand but on its own symbolism or the effect of a leader's image is real.

Bread & butter - Kenya has dramatically sunk into a rigmarole of sleaze. We can trace a plethora of ills caused wholly or partially by graft - from terror attacks, PEV, deforestation, road accidents, collapsing buildings, inequality, injustice in the courts, - a bottomless abyss. These are real outcomes.

In short, bread and butter or growth will not justify nor excuse graft. Noone wants to die on the road or be butcheted by al Shaabab cause they are affluent.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 07:10:23 AM »

A God-Thief

Hahaha. This is a political court so no standard or legal proof is needed.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 12:59:06 PM »
Ruto is a thief who get stuff done. Majority of other thieves are like Kalonzo or Raila who can't get shit done.We are in no doubt choosing the better thief.Going by opinion polls Ruto is the best thief.

Apart from this self-inflicted blatant theft, what else?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
Ruto is a thief who get stuff done. Majority of other thieves are like Kalonzo or Raila who can't get shit done.We are in no doubt choosing the better thief.Going by opinion polls Ruto is the best thief.

Apart from this self-inflicted blatant theft, what else?

It's a big lie of Goebbels's scale that Ruto is visionary or delivers anything better than others. A quick analysis of his 'achievements' shows most are hot air, wholly personal or plain average. The miracles are imaginary.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2019, 03:34:17 PM »

Yawwnnn. How very self serving. Don't box us into your blinkers and rose glasses. All these are thugs but you don't see them pouring dosh fwaa and claiming to invest in heaven. There is a reason even coded incitement is a crime - cause 99% folks are feeble- minded and cannot think for themselves. They watch and learn - that is a real outcome. Babu rightly call Ruto the High Priest and Cardinal of the St. Graft Cathedral.

So you are welcome to cherry pick standards - cause Ruto is too foxy to be caught. That's ok and we can still have our opinion. Of course you and Ruto have a full dictionary of anti-Babu invectives - kitendawili, mganga, senile, expired, outlived sell-by date. At least we only judge Ruto by his actions.

Robina,, Robina.. You are so up to the point.