Author Topic: uhuru has reactivated mau evictions  (Read 7770 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: uhuru has reactivated mau evictions
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2018, 06:52:30 PM »
Robina, on the clip on prime news, there was some audio when Uhuru was greeting Moi at his home.... that is before I guess the media was told to go away. It seemed like a surprise visit but also Uhuru looked like he had no agenda that took him there. I have to agree with you that the timing can only mean one thing - to inflict embarrassment and remind Ruto of his ONE big failure - his inability to access Mr. Moi's home  :)

You post has another good point. Ruto was already paid his dues. Ouru owes him nothing. He only owes Nyayo. Ni hayo tu
Desperate Ruto now claims there's a 'secretariat' well equipped to clip his wings. I think he's right  :) kijana amechorewa. This as Uhuru met the Mois for a catch-up on finishing Ruto... rubbing it in after the Ruto visit embarrassment. Uhuru obviously cares only about Moi's not Ruto's debt. He owes Ruto nothing after paying him in cash and nusu PORK.

Talk of State House team to fight William Ruto could be last straw for Jubilee
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/State-House-team-fight-William-Ruto-last-straw-for-Jubilee/3126390-4686382-7c358xz/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2018, 01:52:49 PM »
audacity, Ruto's big weakness is hubris,  thinking everyone is stupid while he's so clever. So he would run around looting, sabotaging Gema politicians, etc while praising Uhuru. The court jester fits him very poorly and the flatterer tactic was glass transparent. The man had his party, reimbursed for campaign spend, half everything, looted gluttonously - but is still owed PORK :o :o

Smart alecs rarely win. The job now is to uproot his looting network... while letting his cronies hold glorified but toothless posts. Treasury, IG,  Majority Leader. DPORK... basically deny him ability to play underdog or outsider. It's no coincidence Mau,  anti-corruption, land, etc are being led by Somali, Maa and Gusii.

Once he's denied Non-GEMA dominance, he'll come back to earth and shed the entitled arrogance. With his dismal Kalenjin he's back to 2012 14% - just above Kalonzo. Raila and Uhuru's interests are aligned presently.

Robina, on the clip on prime news, there was some audio when Uhuru was greeting Moi at his home.... that is before I guess the media was told to go away. It seemed like a surprise visit but also Uhuru looked like he had no agenda that took him there. I have to agree with you that the timing can only mean one thing - to inflict embarrassment and remind Ruto of his ONE big failure - his inability to access Mr. Moi's home  :)

You post has another good point. Ruto was already paid his dues. Ouru owes him nothing. He only owes Nyayo. Ni hayo tu
Desperate Ruto now claims there's a 'secretariat' well equipped to clip his wings. I think he's right  :) kijana amechorewa. This as Uhuru met the Mois for a catch-up on finishing Ruto... rubbing it in after the Ruto visit embarrassment. Uhuru obviously cares only about Moi's not Ruto's debt. He owes Ruto nothing after paying him in cash and nusu PORK.

Talk of State House team to fight William Ruto could be last straw for Jubilee
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/State-House-team-fight-William-Ruto-last-straw-for-Jubilee/3126390-4686382-7c358xz/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2019, 05:31:21 PM »
Pundit, what should be done to MAU settlement once and for all?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2019, 07:55:56 PM »
Fence the forest like has been done in Mt Kenya and aberdare.The boundary keep shifting but tea zone was a brilliant idea by Moi and helped stop encroachment