Author Topic: "Prophet" Owuor's bishop busy massaging naked women even "huko kwa siri"  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
This man of God was busy annointing naked women even in their private parts. He even had sex with them and am sure they cannot claim it was rape. They agreed to what he told them and followed his instructions like kondoo :D :D :D :D
Why do Kenyans fall for such conmen like Owuor?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-08-30-prophet-owuors-bishop-in-sex-scandal/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I wonder what he uses to indoctroniate his followers...the brain washing is so thorough. I know people in my place would do literally anything for this prophet owour character.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
I wonder what he uses to indoctroniate his followers...the brain washing is so thorough. I know people in my place would do literally anything for this prophet owour character.

Yeah.  He is an enigma.  I might probably have a better chance of understanding if I had a less secular view of the world.  And he is not different from any other preacher in substance.  It's the same message about God not liking the shit that is happening and demanding repentance.  In this field, it seems the most bizarre characters stand the best chance of making it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: "Prophet" Owuor's bishop busy massaging naked women even "huko kwa siri"
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 06:44:55 AM »
Owuor is a crook
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.