Author Topic: www.nipate.com is back,  (Read 4142 times)

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
www.nipate.com is back,
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:25:54 AM »

Without Prejudice.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: www.nipate.com is back,
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 07:48:39 AM »
Yep.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »
We should stick here coz nipate.com admin has let spam take over and he isn't making any money with adsense being banned.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »
I think I will continue to support all Sons and Daughters of the Fatherland who strive to make a mark. So I will post here and to other sites as well.

I have renewed my anger against TOP for another ten years. This follows derogatory remarks made when our dear Nipate.com went down. I guess the hyena that has been tracking the human hand all through the jungle hoping it would drop will have to wait longer. Thanks to Veritas, nobody needed to go TOP except perhaps pick login details.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »
they are not mutually exclusive. I now have two churches to pastor. Pray with me negroes
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:10 PM »
I think I will continue to support all Sons and Daughters of the Fatherland who strive to make a mark. So I will post here and to other sites as well.

I have renewed my anger against TOP for another ten years. This follows derogatory remarks made when our dear Nipate.com went down. I guess the hyena that has been tracking the human hand all through the jungle hoping it would drop will have to wait longer. Thanks to Veritas, nobody needed to go TOP except perhaps pick login details.

Omollo, I can't have you moderating as a fence-sitter. It puts this forum at risk. Cheers.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:59 PM »
Good news for TOOP.  I just checked it out.  After a few days it feels a bit Web 1.0ish. 

I concur, admin is lethargic.  Requests fall into a black hole never to be heard of again. 

This place is somehow more responsive.  Let's give it time and see it pans out.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman