Author Topic: July was hot..the future will be rocky by 2040 it will really bleak  (Read 16563 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: July was hot..the future will be rocky by 2040 it will really bleak
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2019, 05:44:17 AM »
Another face saving abracadabra

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2019, 08:08:42 PM »
Green energy is the biggest con of the century. The idea behind it is "to save the planet" from pollution and manmade climate change and to help the poor, but green energy is extremely expensive.

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2014/01/05/why-is-renewable-energy-so-expensive

Even solar and wind energy are prohibitive in real terms. When used on a global scale minus oil, the greatest casualties will be the poor. In any case, to get to the point where the so-called green energy begins to make economic sense, a lot of oil and gas will have to be used. EU is able to switch to green energy in 2030 because they will have used oil as a launching pad. Asking other countries to follow suit will be like asking Asbel Kiprop to take mursik and run after a fighter jet on his way to Mogogosiek. :D :D Even nuclear energy really hurts the poor especially in the developing backwater shitholes where mzungu dumps nuclear waste. The people pushing for green energy are all having different aims: scientists are pushing for reputation among peers, the striking teenagers are looking for fame while escaping school, the politicians are looking for votes, the pope is hoping to distract people from the pedophile scandal, the media are pushing for advertising dollars, the presidents are looking for freebies and so on. Climate change is the new SGR. I'm surprised our own arap machamba has not proclaimed himself the pope of climate change.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2019, 09:14:23 PM »
GeeMail you sound like Orangeman. The Paris Accord set up a $100B Green Fund to help poor countries transition. Technology is always expensive at the outset but plummets pretty fast. Cars, phones, name it - there is no hoax nor surprise in the falling green costs and rising temperatures.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 09:23:00 PM »
The hoax is not in the prices. That's pretty obvious. It's in the philosophy of the climate change bizness. When industrialized countries "set up a climate change fund" and others received it, is it any less than neocolonialism? How low must we bend for them to mess up with our sovereignty? The tree huggers lost the plot when they chose a religious dealer to champion scientific facts from the pulpit. If you think there's something like the pope or EU caring for the poor, join Sonko Rescue Team and let's watch as developing countries translate carbon taxes into real money for the poor.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2019, 12:31:59 AM »
Let get things clear here
As per IEA The cheapest energy source is nuclear followed by coal. For a developing nation that wants to leap from and attain developed status these two sources must be backbone. The argument of green energy and carbob tax proponents is that developed nations should pay developing and poor nations to pursue green energy.   This is all good but in capitalism no one is going to be this generous. The biggest issue is what Veritas alluded to that no nation is willing to give up it economic power to save the earth. To solve global warming we have to embrace a no growth type of economic system. Right now green energy is just smoke screen to avoid talk abkut real sacrifices needed.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2019, 08:24:50 AM »
The hoax is not in the prices. That's pretty obvious. It's in the philosophy of the climate change bizness. When industrialized countries "set up a climate change fund" and others received it, is it any less than neocolonialism? How low must we bend for them to mess up with our sovereignty? The tree huggers lost the plot when they chose a religious dealer to champion scientific facts from the pulpit. If you think there's something like the pope or EU caring for the poor, join Sonko Rescue Team and let's watch as developing countries translate carbon taxes into real money for the poor.

Green gases from Africa affect the entire globe, so it's just self preservation. Same as fighting ebola - they don't need to care about Africa.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2019, 01:53:43 AM »
Houston gets hammered twice by floods less than 2 years..can you imagine 40 inches of rain in a less than 10 hours .. This is a year of rainfall in most places ..it is going to be hell

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »
Can these protests work? I am tempted to join just so that at least my kids can harmed less. I have to convince them not to bring another generation into this world.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/20/762629200/mass-protests-in-australia-kick-off-global-climate-strike-ahead-of-u-n-summit?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2019, 04:33:39 AM »
Bitmask
Do you know this chap? He says we pulled the trigger on something that was going to happen a few centuries later. He says we should just park our slaves jn under populated Canada. As for robissh renewables they are Bure kabisa..it is buenas for corporate type

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2019, 12:33:45 AM »
California may be the first inhabitablee state if it is not already. The threat of fire would make me leave the place in a jiffy. I think the markets will soon force California's to start migrating. Who is even insuring homes in such places?

These communities probably moved to California during dust bowl. They are about to migrate out again

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »
Bitmask
Do you know this chap? He says we pulled the trigger on something that was going to happen a few centuries later. He says we should just park our slaves jn under populated Canada. As for robissh renewables they are Bure kabisa..it is buenas for corporate type

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2019, 12:57:47 AM »
There is this evulotuon biologist Guy McPherson who is a Doctor doom. He has predicted that humans extinction is not about when it is now. He claims rightly so that by 2026 the game will over and called on humanity. He is an evolution biologist so he understands ecology better. Once the ice in artic melts then the thermofrost releases methane it will be lights out. I think he is right but his schock doctrine is flawed . i think we have up to 2030 for us to see the bus on the cliff edge and by 2040 it will in the cliff in western hempishere

Did you read about ocean water heat waves that have cooked all fish in the north east and Canada alive? I saw pictures of emaciated bears in Canada being fed relief food to help them bulk up for winter but biologists thinj these bears are dead.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2019, 01:11:55 AM »
Now this 31 percent of corn planted in 2019. The lowest percent of corn planting in USA history. Midwest is dead. It is said Kansas alone has 1800 of miles of dying towns. In The south West we are in the second dust bowl

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1631469/midwest-floods-linked-to-climate-change-are-devastating-us-farms/amp/

Go to Twitter and search no plant 2019

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2019, 01:41:39 AM »
There is this evulotuon biologist Guy McPherson who is a Doctor doom. He has predicted that humans extinction is not about when it is now. He claims rightly so that by 2026 the game will over and called on humanity. He is an evolution biologist so he understands ecology better. Once the ice in artic melts then the thermofrost releases methane it will be lights out. I think he is right but his schock doctrine is flawed . i think we have up to 2030 for us to see the bus on the cliff edge and by 2040 it will in the cliff in western hempishere

Did you read about ocean water heat waves that have cooked all fish in the north east and Canada alive? I saw pictures of emaciated bears in Canada being fed relief food to help them bulk up for winter but biologists thinj these bears are dead.

I have seen a story or two about methane, in the Siberian permafrost.  I don't know why it doesn't have more currency.  It could be that there would be more methane in the atmosphere, but not enough to finish us off. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2019, 02:09:11 AM »
It is covered but media doesnt give it enough time due to economic interests around deniers. What climate change movement needs is a charsimatic person like Obama who has science and economics credinlbility to take power in USA and mobilize the population into action. Do we have that person? Not that I have seen in my 3 years of self studying this issue. The way the world policy is being run is that if you can make a market out of it you can solve the problem of it..this is the most worrying thing with the whole situation. The brilliant chaps like musk and tech guys are focused on capitalism as solution and are unable to untangle themselves from neoclassical economic way of thinking.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2019, 02:12:32 AM »
Bitmask
This is serious. Do you know the 41 percent less corn planted no will be about 50 percent destroyed by early winter in parts of the corn belt

https://mobile.twitter.com/kulmweatherman/status/1182757608312180737

We are in a crisis and i doubt uncle sam has the ability to keep these single crop farms afloat for another decade

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2019, 03:27:12 AM »
Us imports maize from Brazil. Good year to be a maize farmer as it seems that in Africa Zimbabwe has a crop failure and i am expecting other countries in sadc region to have been impacted
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1WC2GI?fbclid=IwAR3kcjgw5MQs8AL1G5JEtD1s-pEWQCi1gzH_tvr-YGzMKrNqloD_S6SH-pk&__twitter_impression=true

The crop failure in Midwest will have a big economic impact through the supply chain. I wonder who corporate companies in the indusrty such as Monsanto DuPont are doing