Author Topic: Until Matiangi is jailed for Ruaraka - war against graft is fake  (Read 2852 times)

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
Re: Until Matiangi is jailed for Ruaraka - war against graft is fake
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2019, 08:19:24 AM »
After Raila wins - then he will start his own beheading. That is corner you want to force gema into. In Jubilee they are respected partners - and will be entitled to 50% and DPORK. In Raila corner - ohoo boy - that will be finally handing Raila the revenge sword. Both Gema and RV will suffer Raila's full wrath.
Pundit doesn't Ruto have HIV according to that very cancer grapevine. He should retire with Uhuru. Nobody really cares about these crooks. We all want a better country and the anti-graft, fewer MPs and devolution clauses in Punguza Mzigo are irresistible. BBI needs to crown it with parliamentary and it's gameshot.

About beheading innocent Gema or Gusii - that would be a golden shower for Babu as all RV diaspora tribes file behind him automatically.
Pundit allow me to give you some free advice.... dont get over emotional with politics or politicians for that matter. These guys are not sworn enemies as you pupport. Who would have imagined Babu and Uhuru working together afew years ago? (Kimundu kigoroki, mchawi, mganga and mlevi na bangi na pombe kila asubuhi )

As mandago your fellow kinsman says he stoped being too attatched to matters politics or else he would have got high blood pressure, because they fought the perceived common enemy together only for them to find the said enemy in their bedroom.

I wouldn't  be suprised if one day in the near future Wsr and Babu join forces again, and i see that coming to pass. If uhuru betrays Wsr just be ready for any possible political merger. All we pray for is good governance, accountability and peace. Forget about the 1m strong worrior army you talk of, waiting for a signal. That is cheap talk. You dont know war. Don't wish it on your doorstep.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2019, 09:00:26 AM »
I am dispassionate pundit who says as it is. I am not sure why you get the impression that this is my personal opinion. This is my punditry. I do not approve anything that would happen...but I can tell you a fallout in Jubilee...will take RV back to days of arrows and machettes. I can also tell you for free if Raila get power - he will get his revenge.
Pundit allow me to give you some free advice.... dont get over emotional with politics or politicians for that matter. These guys are not sworn enemies as you pupport. Who would have imagined Babu and Uhuru working together afew years ago? (Kimundu kigoroki, mchawi, mganga and mlevi na bangi na pombe kila asubuhi )

As mandago your fellow kinsman says he stoped being too attatched to matters politics or else he would have got high blood pressure, because they fought the perceived common enemy together only for them to find the said enemy in their bedroom.

I wouldn't  be suprised if one day in the near future Wsr and Babu join forces again, and i see that coming to pass. If uhuru betrays Wsr just be ready for any possible political merger. All we pray for is good governance, accountability and peace. Forget about the 1m strong worrior army you talk of, waiting for a signal. That is cheap talk. You dont know war. Don't wish it on your doorstep.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »

Strong points. Pundit talks of warriors and he is a only a PC warrior. Those young men will be used and later discarded by the political class and their hangerson like Pundit. He will not even suffer a scratch from the skirmishes.
When did Pundit loose his cool to become so emotional for WSR?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 10:04:46 AM »
Where I have advocated for warriors to attack anybody? ever? . In 2007 I ran, hide and tried all means to avoid being conscripted by ODM hooligans & rv warriors. The first time we ran so bad with my brothers - I jumped fences - and nearly died of exhaustion at river - we just turned a corner and next there were like 200 thugs armed with all sort of weapons - and we knew they would force us to match 20kms to demonstrate.Next few days they were going house to house. We were then only family still hosting Gusii. I had to hide with our Gusii workers under the bed.My father a prominent PNU supporter was receiving threatening calls and his rental business that housed gusii was ransacked . Then I decided to drive to Nairobi - that journey is still fresh in my memory - as soon as I got to Londian - the horror of what had happened - became real - and by time I was Nakuru - there were romours kikuyus were attacking people near Limuru. Never been so scared. Then I reached Nairobi - only to be told Mungiki had marked Kalenjin houses and would attack anytime.I will be among the victims of PEV because I know if RV attack GEMA; they will most likely attack me in Mavoko. Last time we survived by a whisker. But trust me if gema and rv fallout become true; such re-ocurrence of bloody tribal clashes is more than guaranteed. I know how mwafrika operates. I am just analyzing mwafrika here.

If Ruto-Uhuru fallout become real - you'll not find me in Kenya after election.

Strong points. Pundit talks of warriors and he is a only a PC warrior. Those young men will be used and later discarded by the political class and their hangerson like Pundit. He will not even suffer a scratch from the skirmishes.
When did Pundit loose his cool to become so emotional for WSR?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2019, 01:24:09 PM »
We conclusively debunked the myth of a dispassionate pundit with a horse in the race. Upto now denies there is a Trojan in play. Blinkers and dispassionate punditry are polar opposites. Your opinion is not dispassionate nor objective. You're as biased as all the bloggers here.

I am dispassionate pundit who says as it is. I am not sure why you get the impression that this is my personal opinion. This is my punditry. I do not approve anything that would happen...but I can tell you a fallout in Jubilee...will take RV back to days of arrows and machettes. I can also tell you for free if Raila get power - he will get his revenge.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2019, 02:09:22 PM »
Trojan horse cannot be so naked. Where is the trojan. Just because you disagree with my punditry doesn't make it less factual. The record of your punditry speak for itself. Very very poor.
We conclusively debunked the myth of a dispassionate pundit with a horse in the race. Upto now denies there is a Trojan in play. Blinkers and dispassionate punditry are polar opposites. Your opinion is not dispassionate nor objective. You're as biased as all the bloggers here.