Author Topic: Until Matiangi is jailed for Ruaraka - war against graft is fake  (Read 2853 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Its more a war against Ruto
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Ouko-says-Ruaraka-land-payment-irregular/1056-5214714-n6o9ex/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Until Matiangi is jailed for Ruaraka - war against graft is fake
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 06:16:33 PM »
Not news, it common knowledge Ruto is the Enemy of the State.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 11:17:14 PM »
Enemy of state...which state?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 11:19:49 PM »
I see you are still in denial.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 11:16:54 AM »
Don't interrupt the snoring please ... it gets really sweet about 5am :D

I see you are still in denial.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 11:27:36 AM »
Its more a war against Ruto
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Ouko-says-Ruaraka-land-payment-irregular/1056-5214714-n6o9ex/index.html
What happed to M.A.D? Or is URP waiting for DEFCON 1 to fight back. Day by day it seems Wsr is being snookered left and right. If he doesn't fight back he may just lose the gains he's made in centro.

Kama mbaya....mbaya. Both sides looted. MV jubilee should go down "all hands"

Whatever happened to duale? I hear the taxman sent him a tax invoice of 2B? Amemeza ulimi. We only hear murkomen and sudi trying to salvage the situation. The king in waiting suddenly looks vulnerable.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 12:48:52 PM »
What happed to M.A.D? Or is URP waiting for DEFCON 1 to fight back. Day by day it seems Wsr is being snookered left and right. If he doesn't fight back he may just lose the gains he's made in centro.

Whatever happened to duale? I hear the taxman sent him a tax invoice of 2B? Amemeza ulimi. We only hear murkomen and sudi trying to salvage the situation. The king in waiting suddenly looks vulnerable.

Lesson to be learnt here, never fight the government machinery when having dirt in your hands. People like Waititu and Duale have benefitted financially through looting public coffers. How do you bite the hand that is feeding you?
The current government might not have the popular majority on its side, but it has the machinery to go for its critics especially those among its corrupt ranks. Ruto may have looted enough to launch a formible campaign in 2022, but he will have to be assured of winning otherwise he will be ruined financially and hence also politically.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 01:40:40 PM »

Lesson to be learnt here, never fight the government machinery when having dirt in your hands. People like Waititu and Duale have benefitted financially through looting public coffers. How do you bite the hand that is feeding you?
The current government might not have the popular majority on its side, but it has the machinery to go for its critics especially those among its corrupt ranks. Ruto may have looted enough to launch a formible campaign in 2022, but he will have to be assured of winning otherwise he will be ruined financially and hence also politically.

Yup. Ruto's corrupt disciples will simply go silent. Except the inconsequential greenhorns - Ichung'wa, Nyoro, Waruguru, etc - who hope to loot in 2023. The Duales are too selfish to put their necks on the line.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 01:43:09 PM »
Fake war on graft indeed.Most corruption happen within Internal security.If Uhuru seriously want to leave a legacy he need to nail Matiangi for Ruaraka.If he wants to fight Ruto he will lose very badly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 01:45:11 PM »

Yup. Ruto's corrupt disciples will simply go silent. Except the inconsequential greenhorns - Ichung'wa, Nyoro, Waruguru, etc - who hope to loot in 2023. The Duales are too selfish to put their necks on the line.
How does silencing your critics become support?Will you intimidate people to vote BBI and like Raila.Such kind of politics have zero chances of success.It failed on Rails,Ruto,Joho and even Kalonzo with foundation harassment.This new Kenya... nobody can take us to Moi era of 1980s

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 03:42:06 PM »
How does silencing your critics become support?Will you intimidate people to vote BBI and like Raila.Such kind of politics have zero chances of success.It failed on Rails,Ruto,Joho and even Kalonzo with foundation harassment.This new Kenya... nobody can take us to Moi era of 1980s

Pundit, face reality and you have mentioned it several times that Kenya is a tribalistic entity.
So new Kenya does not exist. If this had been the case Uhuru and Ruto would have never been on the ballot in 2013. That buried all hopes of democracy in Kenya for the next two decades. We are a cosmetic demoracy. That means on the surface we a democratic, but inside we are ruled by an elite that controls the governing system.
Even Ruto's number one supporter in Western Kenya said one does not need to win the presidential election to be declared the winner. This will haunt your man in the next years to come.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 04:32:50 PM »
Pundit's transformation from Machiavellian to an activist is amazing. This is a dude who used to  lecture us here not too long ago about Kenya being a politically tribal country and how "real politics" is played.  I remember his lectures about how  "power is grabbed" not handed in a silver platter.   Now that we have agreed with him but the tables have been turned, he has now crying about "fairness".  Pundit used to say that ODM has shrunk to a luo party. I wonder what he thinks about Jubilee now. Nobody talks about  jubilee anymore.  I have not heard Ouru utter the word jubilee since handshake. The  defenders of WSR has shrunk even among Kalenjin MP's to Murkomen and Sudi who are some of the most incoherent people in Kenyan politics. RV pundit is a smart dude and I believe he gets it but he has to save his face.

Pundit, face reality and you have mentioned it several times that Kenya is a tribalistic entity.
So new Kenya does not exist. If this had been the case Uhuru and Ruto would have never been on the ballot in 2013. That buried all hopes of democracy in Kenya for the next two decades. We are a cosmetic demoracy. That means on the surface we a democratic, but inside we are ruled by an elite that controls the governing system.
Even Ruto's number one supporter in Western Kenya said one does not need to win the presidential election to be declared the winner. This will haunt your man in the next years to come.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 05:01:54 PM »
Everybody with a 50 iQ know Uhuru has been brutalizing Ruto for over a year now and he's powerless to fight back. Except for a few Sudis and Nyoros Ruto is loathe to move openly against Uhuru cause of Gema. It's a selective purge but nobody outside Kalenjin really cares about Ruto - Kenya has escaped his evil grip by a whisker.

Fake war on graft indeed.Most corruption happen within Internal security.If Uhuru seriously want to leave a legacy he need to nail Matiangi for Ruaraka.If he wants to fight Ruto he will lose very badly

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 05:20:02 PM »

Here I agree with you 100%. No need to go to Internal Security to look for Uhuru backed corruption cartels. Transport is even worse. No wonder the clueless CS Macharia is in that docket. It is controlled to 100% by Kikuyus and this is where the money is.
Another is MoH. If you are not a Kikuyu, do not apply for a tender in that ministry. In less than 6 years the old suppliers of MoH have been driven out and new kids are now on the block. All come from one corner of our nation.
There is no war against corruption. It is just intimidation of political opponents. Otherwise uhuru would have started with SGR in which his finger prints are all over.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 05:36:34 PM »
There is no way you can fight corruption comprehensively otherwise you are talking revolution or a military coup in which old politicians are overthrown and new people come in.  A military coup has its own disadvantages and we are not at a point where we can all agree on a peaceful peoples revolution.  The war on corruption must therefore be fought selectively.

Here I agree with you 100%. No need to go to Internal Security to look for Uhuru backed corruption cartels. Transport is even worse. No wonder the clueless CS Macharia is in that docket. It is controlled to 100% by Kikuyus and this is where the money is.
Another is MoH. If you are not a Kikuyu, do not apply for a tender in that ministry. In less than 6 years the old suppliers of MoH have been driven out and new kids are now on the block. All come from one corner of our nation.
There is no war against corruption. It is just intimidation of political opponents. Otherwise uhuru would have started with SGR in which his finger prints are all over.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 05:37:21 PM »
Pundit agrees UDM is intact - which is URP but once again held ransom by Babu via Tuju. It's a Trojan 2 and UDM 2 complete with Tuju as ole Kamwaro. Nothing new under the sun. :D

Pundit's transformation from Machiavellian to an activist is amazing. This is a dude who used to  lecture us here not too long ago about Kenya being a politically tribal country and how "real politics" is played.  I remember his lectures about how  "power is grabbed" not handed in a silver platter.   Now that we have agreed with him but the tables have been turned, he has now crying about "fairness".  Pundit used to say that ODM has shrunk to a luo party. I wonder what he thinks about Jubilee now. Nobody talks about  jubilee anymore.  I have not heard Ouru utter the word jubilee since handshake. The  defenders of WSR has shrunk even among Kalenjin MP's to Murkomen and Sudi who are some of the most incoherent people in Kenyan politics. RV pundit is a smart dude and I believe he gets it but he has to save his face.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »
Uhuru is going home.His legacy is important. Those telling Uhuru that he can use BBI to extend his term are lying to him.If he attempts to amend the constitution then Punguza Mzigo will sail thro and BBi will drink water.He will end in great shame of soiling the hardwon peace in Rift Valley and would have put his people in great danger.Ruto has a million warrior in RV alone waiting for the signal.This won't be easy...like Rails betrayal.Ruto himself is very tough political operator.Why wish Uhuru such a formidable opponent when he has cancer to worry about.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 07:16:40 PM »
Pundit doesn't Ruto have HIV according to that very cancer grapevine. He should retire with Uhuru. Nobody really cares about these crooks. We all want a better country and the anti-graft, fewer MPs and devolution clauses in Punguza Mzigo are irresistible. BBI needs to crown it with parliamentary and it's gameshot.

About beheading innocent Gema or Gusii - that would be a golden shower for Babu as all RV diaspora tribes file behind him automatically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 07:48:19 PM »
After Raila wins - then he will start his own beheading. That is corner you want to force gema into. In Jubilee they are respected partners - and will be entitled to 50% and DPORK. In Raila corner - ohoo boy - that will be finally handing Raila the revenge sword. Both Gema and RV will suffer Raila's full wrath.
Pundit doesn't Ruto have HIV according to that very cancer grapevine. He should retire with Uhuru. Nobody really cares about these crooks. We all want a better country and the anti-graft, fewer MPs and devolution clauses in Punguza Mzigo are irresistible. BBI needs to crown it with parliamentary and it's gameshot.

About beheading innocent Gema or Gusii - that would be a golden shower for Babu as all RV diaspora tribes file behind him automatically.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 09:41:36 PM »
Anybody can see imaginary scarecrows. Let's fix anti-graft, devolution and MPs headcount maneno first with PMI or BBI. I don't care too much which hyena land the job after that cause they all got pros n cons. Gema are not scared of Babu any more than Ruto. The latter is more scary actually by far. Most "beheadings" in Kenya have been carried out by Kalenjin (82, 92, 97, 07) and by Mungiki 07 8) Luo merely throw stones and bully everyone.

After Raila wins - then he will start his own beheading. That is corner you want to force gema into. In Jubilee they are respected partners - and will be entitled to 50% and DPORK. In Raila corner - ohoo boy - that will be finally handing Raila the revenge sword. Both Gema and RV will suffer Raila's full wrath.