Author Topic: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics  (Read 16472 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2019, 07:20:52 AM »
Pundit there is no sign of a let-up or slowdown in anti-Ruto campaign by the Uhuru machinery. Waititu has gone mute - suspendes with the threat of impeachment and kamiti. If the Moi tactics are useless explain why Waititu has been silenced. Why are all Mt Kenya governors avoiding Ruto?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2019, 07:25:40 AM »
It seems you have a new meaning for mashinani just like your subjective "outcomes". Ruto got Gema clout over 5 years of launching GoK projects. The war of attrition is undoing this influence. It merely 1 year of Uhuru kicking him around like a dog - a burukenge - give it a while - your boy is going nowhere.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2019, 09:48:31 AM »
Pundit there is no sign of a let-up or slowdown in anti-Ruto campaign by the Uhuru machinery. Waititu has gone mute - suspendes with the threat of impeachment and kamiti. If the Moi tactics are useless explain why Waititu has been silenced. Why are all Mt Kenya governors avoiding Ruto?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2019, 01:50:42 PM »
Besides Waiguru, Wa Iria, Kimemia, Kiraitu were all openly backing Ruto. Now catch them dead in his company. The most visibly absent is Muthomi Njuki - who from Nyoro-like trumpeting now doesn't ever mention or do photo ops with the guy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2019, 09:13:37 PM »
Besides Waiguru, Wa Iria, Kimemia, Kiraitu were all openly backing Ruto. Now catch them dead in his company. The most visibly absent is Muthomi Njuki - who from Nyoro-like trumpeting now doesn't ever mention or do photo ops with the guy.
Let them go to Raila then....

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2019, 04:26:33 AM »
Ruto is being milked in central by mps. He is even being hosted by mcas. In kikuyu they say you do not burry an elephant with it's tusks. Ruto tusks are getting offloaded. I hope he is smarter than matiba and won't end up bankrupt

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2019, 10:16:47 AM »
Uasin ngishu first county to approve the PMI.23 to go

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2019, 08:59:59 PM »

Uh? Thought we were clocking in the teens by now? Siaya and Nyeri rejected it... 2-1 so far. Siaya and Uasin Gishu are not surprising - but according to you Ruto has mashinani control in Mt Kenya. So what happened in Nyeri? PMI is a good test of your spin. Let's see if Kiambu MCAS hounding Waititu will back Aukot. If it happens maybe in Meru but don't hold your breath.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2019, 09:07:38 PM »
Nyeri is big lie spread by desperados.Nyeri has yet to debate it

Offline Pajero

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2019, 09:08:12 AM »
PMI is mostly under going public participation. The legal committees of County Assemblies will compile a report and present the bill for debate & vote.Without factoring the 2 weeks lost to flimsy injunction...IEBC forwarded the bill to counties on Jul 18, 2019  - and therefore Counties have until October 18th (or 28th) to return a verdict.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2019, 01:02:09 PM »
Waiguru has lost the plot. Ngirici is running circles around her. She had a chance to deputize Ruto but now she should be ready for opposition. Selling Raila or BBI in central is attempting to sell PORK in Saudi Arabia.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-09-11-waiguru-aukot-in-public-spat-over-punguza-mizigonys-scandal/

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2019, 04:51:03 PM »
Lets stick to the point,Kirinyaga,Nyandarua,Nyeri so far are not boarding PMI.lets wait for other counties.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2019, 04:59:32 PM »
None of those have voted on the bill. I think only Siaya?
Lets stick to the point,Kirinyaga,Nyandarua,Nyeri so far are not boarding PMI.lets wait for other counties.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »
Ok,still in denial mode

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2019, 06:20:36 PM »
Ok,still in denial mode

Haha Pajero I hope you're not back here with renewed hope of converting Pundit. The Almighty Moneybag Ngirici - a mere women rep - was MIA as Kirinyaga MCAs tossed Punguza like bad food - without second thought. In Kiambu MCAs have been shaving former Ruto choirboy Waititu bila maji.  But don't worry about these fake news - Ruto has an iron grip on these Mt Kenya guys.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2019, 10:05:53 PM »
None of those have voted on the bill. I think only Siaya?
@Pundit, keep telling us what you think. This is a week later (BTW the county of Ndindi Nyoro... ifikie nyoro)
MURANG'A COUNTY Assembly unanimously rejects Punguza Mizigo bill; claim the proposal will sideline minority communities.

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2019, 10:09:41 PM »
Don't be excited until Beba Baba Initiative manages to ammend our constitution. The hurdles it will face will pale in shadow of what Aukot is going thro. At least Aukoth has got as far as this. Something OKOA kenya never mastered.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2019, 10:35:39 AM »
Me excited? Is this not your post, you jumping up and down excitedly proclaiming how you had 23 Counties to go? Are we still at 23?  :-\ BTW I am shocked that though you sound like your real lastname betrays you, you cannot spell the name of the North Rift County your god comes from? I schooled in the adjacent district (as counties were then known as) and I know for a fact it is written Uasin Gishu, not ngishu. Such little details sell you out like they do for many a brain-washed keyboard warriors, tribalized in the mind yet hardly ever been on the ground!  :zen: