Author Topic: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics  (Read 16477 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2019, 03:42:56 PM »
As expected..SIAYA COUNTY Assembly shoots down Punguza Mzigo Bill 2019; MCAs say proposed law likely to erode constitutional gains achieved since 2010.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2019, 08:00:43 PM »
Pundit I know you're counting the roulette shots... how is the tally now?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2019, 09:43:07 PM »
46-1.I expected 40-7 in favour of Punguza Mzigo.But look likely Punguza will win with around 30 something

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2019, 07:56:41 PM »
46-1.I expected 40-7 in favour of Punguza Mzigo.But look likely Punguza will win with around 30 something

MPs will sit on Punguza Mzigo and pass BBI.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001340011/mps-secret-card-to-stop-punguza-mzigo-bill
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2019, 07:44:47 AM »
Interesting info.Yes that will kill Punguza Mzigo.I think BBI will suffer similar fate.Ruto controls majority of MPs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2019, 01:53:43 PM »
Interesting info.Yes that will kill Punguza Mzigo.I think BBI will suffer similar fate.Ruto controls majority of MPs.

Nope. First, scorned Ruto does not control majority of MPs. The Matiang'is wouldn't survive a second if this was true. Second, even if he did command a majority - MPigs promptly abandon all camps and loyalties where their welfare is at stake. BBI's fate depends on what it portends for MPs. Any attempt to seal the trough and it's DOA like Aukot's Punguza Mzigo. The parliamentary system hands power over the Executive to MPs so don't hold your breath. I expect BBI to sail through with mild resistance. I mean Duale already endorsed it even before the report is compiled. 8) Which "Ruto camp" are you talking about that will scuttle BBI?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2019, 01:57:44 PM »
Jubilee majority don't want the constitution changed or handshake or BBi or Mzigo.Mzigo is just a checkmate for BBI.Ruto control majority of MPs.Jubilee has not come to war.Just cold war by kieleweke crew of 10mps against nearly 200mps affiliated to Jubilee.Jubilee laity don't think we have any problem... except Raila refusing to accept defeat.Jubilee also long sorted it's succession..Ruto ten is next.The rest are makelele and wishful thinking.BBI can make MPs kings and queens but the ballot is everything.BBI has to start from signatures then IEBC then court cases then county assemblies then parliament then maybe a referendum.Hiyo KAZI ngumu kweli.Raila is being taken to cleaners.Even 1m signature they may struggle

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2019, 02:10:54 PM »
Jubilee majority don't want the constitution changed or handshake or BBi or Mzigo.Mzigo is just a checkmate for BBI.Ruto control majority of MPs.Jubilee has not come to war.Just cold war by kieleweke crew of 10mps

It took a year for you to own up to Uhurutopia on the rocks. It's not news you spin fast, furious & BIG for Ruto. Hehe the La Mada fiasco - the ink is barely dry on that Sidney Sheldon thriller :D Spin on brother it's healthy and in good stead to be loyal to the Kalenjin prince.

Out here in reality the Jubilee civil war is old news. Ruto must suck up to Uhuru because he has no choice. Why - your own tribal voodoo - MOAS - say in plain English whoever of Babu and Ruto bags Gema is home and dry. So Ruto must fuata Nyayo despite Uhuru wiping his feet on the guy's face.

And how is PMI a checkmate for BBI? You conceded a stanza above the lever MPs hold. Now please tell us if the brusque wariahe Aden Duale is part of the MPs Ruto 'controls'?  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2019, 06:17:07 PM »
Uhuru is still taking Raila to central next month since 2017 to sell BBI.Let me tell you for free...even Moi was rejected in toto by Kalenjin.Uhuru is not stupid to follow 10mps and go against mt Kenya.Mt Kenya yote imekataaa Kata Kata Raila.The rest are details.Kibicho and Nancy return on investment is zero.No traction.Uhuru if he really wanted Raila should have done better.Hii ni rejected and send back to sender.Of 200 jubilee MPs including even KANU..mhandshake has support..of what 10.. despite Nancy open cheque..that just how unpopular the thing is.Uhuru can entertain ideas including a third term but he knows when to turn..when an idea has no traction.Uhuru himself cannot even call a jubilee Pg and odm are claiming jubilee support BBi....maajabu...county to county...you can count BBi jubilee .MPs..hakuna... despite all the enticement..and harassment on Ruto MPs.Why would Ruto beat someone already downm

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2019, 01:07:07 AM »
Uhuru is still taking Raila to central next month since 2017 to sell BBI.Let me tell you for free...even Moi was rejected in toto by Kalenjin.Uhuru is not stupid to follow 10mps and go against mt Kenya.Mt Kenya yote imekataaa Kata Kata Raila.The rest are details.Kibicho and Nancy return on investment is zero.No traction.Uhuru if he really wanted Raila should have done better.Hii ni rejected and send back to sender.Of 200 jubilee MPs including even KANU..mhandshake has support..of what 10.. despite Nancy open cheque..that just how unpopular the thing is.Uhuru can entertain ideas including a third term but he knows when to turn..when an idea has no traction.Uhuru himself cannot even call a jubilee Pg and odm are claiming jubilee support BBi....maajabu...county to county...you can count BBi jubilee .MPs..hakuna... despite all the enticement..and harassment on Ruto MPs.Why would Ruto beat someone already downm

Calm down. Again why would Uhuru call Jubilee PG? i mean whose interest would that serve? What stops Ruto with his stranglehold on Jubilee marionettes from calling a PG?  8) 8) It's obvious as daylight that Ruto controls the MPs but not the party structure. Uhuru controls that - the Jubilee Party - and the GoK. Unless he can muster a majority and decapitate GoK Ruto is in fact in control of nothing. He barked all over about Kimwarer Dam - insisting the bandia contractor is insured  - his boy Rotich still got sacked by Uhuru.

Now, with Ruto's mlolongo-borne control neutered by the Handshake - Uhuru has a window to reverse Ruto gains by war of attrition. Persecution of Ruto disciples is bearing fruit. Waititu, Wa Iria, Kimemia, Kiraitu, Muthomi Njuki, Waiguru, Sabina Chege, Moses Kuria - need I go on?  - the list of Tanga Tanga defectors and deserters is about to rival Ruto's rapsheet. You see Uhuru doesn't need to market Babu nor take on Ruto out of Mt Kenya. Those facing persecution are principally Kikuyu for a reason. Ruto grovels at Uhuru feet for a reason.

See? - no need to drag old Babu into your confusion. The job is being done just fine by the dim-wit Uhuru and his machinery. 3 long years to go - your boy started as anointed successor with a tightly packed House Gema. It now do or die as he morph from the radioactive firebrand "Ruto is dangerous if scorned" - to licking Uhuru dirt with endless canting apologies - a worthless court jester. Why....

William is powerless to act. If he react, a war is ignited and Gema flee into Babu bossom. If he keeps silent, Uhuru continues the war of attrition. It almost like the boiling frog except this one is being fried. The frying pan or the fire -which one should he choose? It will be agonizing to watch as he try to cash a thud cheque.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2019, 08:04:22 PM »
Robina, Mashinani is the problem.You cannot intimidate the Kikuyu masses to buy into BBI or Handshake.You need to understand that.Mps just go underground.Raila watu wa jubilee have rejected this in toto.Uhuru has to come out clear and fight Ruto.He is a coward who doesn't have the balls despite being PORK.or he is very smart.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2019, 08:20:52 PM »
15 more MPs to intimidate...add to yesterday Nakuru & laikipia.They are not boarding BBI.Entire meru you have ODM turncoat maoka only supporting BBi, nyeri only wambugu, muranga only kigano & maybe kangaita who got scared, kiambu you have only mwathe & Paul koinange.Nairobi you have Gakuya of kasarani.Add nominated old man.There you have it...plus Sabina chege & waiguru.. Exactly 10 MPs, senator and governors against 100 plus of the rest Not boarding.We are talking Landslide win for Dr Ruto.You think Uhuru will squarer his bird on hand to go chase ODM wambugu $ More two in the bush..where Raila is lurking ready to twist the knife https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Forget-presidency--Tanga-Tanga-MPs-tell-Raila/3126390-5256450-xw865qz/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2019, 08:39:55 PM »
Two things Robina.Nancy $ Kibicho with support of ODM have totally failed to prize away GEMA despite spending billions, state machinery and muscle.They have won max of 15 elected GEMA leaders against more than 100 firmly rooted in Jubilee dream and vision for Kenya.Secondly Ruto will not grant them their wish .Their wish is for Ruto to act tactless and take war to Uhuru.Raila made that mistake when Ruto was trying to prize away kalenjin from ODM.Raila kept messing around culminating in mau & ICC..and kalenjin who had literally killed for him.. didn't want anything associated with him 3 years later.The most dramatic catipulation.Ruto will turn the other cheek and focus on the big picture.Without attacking Uhuru he deflect the punches..Uhuru has to pull punches because everyone can see Ruto is hold his hands up... hahaha..but behind the scenes Ruto is not pulling the punches...You have to understand that outside Luo Nyanza there doesn't exist another kingdom in Kenya.Uhuriu has to convince GEMA that Raila, BBi, handshake are the best way to go...he has totally failed.His resort to muscle has also failed.He need to turn around before it's too late.If he insists on referendum he will be publicly humiliated and will go down in great shame
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 05:53:22 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2019, 10:06:28 AM »
Robina, Mashinani is the problem.You cannot intimidate the Kikuyu masses to buy into BBI or Handshake.You need to understand that.Mps just go underground.Raila watu wa jubilee have rejected this in toto.Uhuru has to come out clear and fight Ruto.He is a coward who doesn't have the balls despite being PORK.or he is very smart.

War of attrition - Ruto built the slimy network and seduced Gema mashinani over 5 years - he cannot sustain it without the governors, MPs, MCAs supporting him on the ground. These are the people Uhuru is nailing to the cross - case in point Waititu. The fool give out a 500M contract - then 25M kickback is wired to his wife. Now he must desert Ruto or get ready to face the music of cold filthy flee-infested cells, random searches, frozen accounts, asset seizures, cease & desist and gag orders. Kiambu MCAs are going to impeach him and he could still go to prison. It the Moi playbook 101. You either avoid Ruto or be clean as Caesar's wife.  I heard Ngirici whining that they are combing thru 20yr tax records of all Gema Tanga Tanga :) - once they find the dirt - Kinoti and Haji boys swing into action. This is the reason Sonko and Duale are now singing Uhuru Nyayo or BBI song. How many of these people are really clean?

It a long 3 years - already all Mt Kenya governors have gone mute on the guy. Very few of these Judases can sacrifice to save Ruto career. Buckle up.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2019, 10:18:05 AM »
Two things Robina.Nancy $ Kibicho with support of ODM have totally failed to prize away GEMA despite spending billions, state machinery and muscle.They have won max of 15 elected GEMA leaders against more than 100 firmly rooted in Jubilee dream and vision for Kenya.Secondly Ruto will not grant them their wish .Their wish is for Ruto to act tactless and take war to Uhuru.Raila made that mistake when Ruto was trying to prize away kalenjin from ODM.Raila kept messing around culminating in mau & ICC..and kalenjin who had literally killed for him.. didn't want anything associated with him 3 years later.The most dramatic catipulation.Ruto will turn the other cheek and focus on the big picture.Without attacking Uhuru he deflect the punches..Uhuru has to pull punches because everyone can see Ruto is hold his hands up... hahaha..but behind the scenes Ruto is not pulling the punches...You have to understand that outside Luo Nyanza there doesn't exist another kingdom in Kenya.Uhuriu has to convince GEMA that Raila, BBi, handshake are the best way to go...he has totally failed.His resort to muscle has also failed.He need to turn around before it's too late.If he insists on referendum he will be publicly humiliated and will go down in great shame

At least you are now woke to the reality. Yes Ruto is tactfully singing Uhuru Baba wa Taifa the Great. But 3 years is so long... all these politicians are dirty and will choose their peace of mind over Ruto when push comes to shove. I heard Baba Yao say 2022 politics is the cause of his troubles - that he will avoid that going forward :) - which is codeword for ditching Ruto. At some point Ruto will go to Central and find only Ngirici and Waruguru waiting to meet him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2019, 10:23:58 AM »
Pundit - can you see how Anne Waiguru is now born-again Ruto hater. You can spin something about rivalry with Ngirici - but don't lie to yourself - the NYS files are on the DPP "TBD" tray.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2019, 10:30:25 AM »
15 more MPs to intimidate...add to yesterday Nakuru & laikipia.They are not boarding BBI.Entire meru you have ODM turncoat maoka only supporting BBi, nyeri only wambugu, muranga only kigano & maybe kangaita who got scared, kiambu you have only mwathe & Paul koinange.Nairobi you have Gakuya of kasarani.Add nominated old man.There you have it...plus Sabina chege & waiguru.. Exactly 10 MPs, senator and governors against 100 plus of the rest Not boarding.We are talking Landslide win for Dr Ruto.You think Uhuru will squarer his bird on hand to go chase ODM wambugu $ More two in the bush..where Raila is lurking ready to twist the knife https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Forget-presidency--Tanga-Tanga-MPs-tell-Raila/3126390-5256450-xw865qz/index.html

Yes - but that the one-sided analysis. At the outset - at Handshake - Ruto had 100% Gema and Jubilee. How is the politiscape now? How is the trend - in favor or against your guy?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2019, 10:41:00 AM »
I think you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel like your heroine nancy.2yrs and Nancy has managed to get GEMA 15 leaders while more than 100 are firmly in Jubilee.Kenya of now is not Moi time.The problem is Mashinani..you join BBi or handshake..and you basically kiss goodbye your seat.Waiguru is one such case.The problem is Mashinani.Uhuru and Nancy strategy is boneheaded.They need to attack Ruto from Mashinani.The mashinani will force the leaders to dhape up.Obviously Ruto is very deft and tactical...and will like Moi did in 70s..turn the other cheek giving no room for Uhuru to drive a wedge.Uhuru can start by summoning mt Kenya leaders and sweat taking them.Threats in 2019 don't work.You take me to court and am out on bail tomorrow.So that as much as the drama goes...sane with kra..ends up in judiciary where Uhuru has no say.What next.Uhuru to fire Nancy and Kibicho after NIS advices against unpopular referendum.Then he will cut a deal with Ruto and the Kenyattas will continue minting money

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2019, 10:48:17 AM »
In fact rumours are already out that funding for kieleweke has been withdrawn for lack of traction.Lets see how far Shebesh and Waiguru Embrace will go versus Inua Mama

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2019, 10:55:51 AM »
BBI if it comes and is roundly rejected then Nancy-kibicho usefulness will be about done.Uhuru has already wasted like 10B in this boneheaded strategy.