Author Topic: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics  (Read 16238 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2019, 09:46:06 AM »
Pundit your boy has come around... Duale calls for parliamentary system

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2019, 03:44:22 PM »

Maybe DPP has shown him the receipts.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2019, 08:59:17 PM »
He is the current prime minister if Kenya was parliamentary

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2019, 09:16:28 PM »

Maybe DPP has shown him the receipts.

Very likely yes. Hustler is painfully realizing there is no honor among thieves. Folks have personal interests divergent from his own.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2019, 09:20:24 PM »
He is the current prime minister if Kenya was parliamentary

Majority Leader is mere leader of government business. Exec PM is PORK minus the ceremonial croak. Matiang'i is the quasi-PM presently - NARA mold. Why you are loudly silent is that Duale has endorsed BBI and dismissed Punguza Mzigo - contra to Ruto wishes. Has he abandoned the sinking ship?  8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2019, 10:15:49 PM »
Punguza Mzigo targets MPs and Duale is their leader.It make sense for him to support parliamentary.Kenyans have very dim view of MPs and any system built on it.BBI is waste of time and energy

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2019, 11:16:58 PM »
Punguza Mzigo targets MPs and Duale is their leader.It make sense for him to support parliamentary.Kenyans have very dim view of MPs and any system built on it.BBI is waste of time and energy

Sorry I didn't catch that - you're incoherent. Ruto spanner boy Duale endorses BBI, referendum and parliamentary - while dismissing PMI as a roadmap to nowhere. This is of course contra to Ruto's stand so far. In short Duale has decamped from Ruto to Babu on this fundamental issue. It like Joho opposing BBI. This is in fact a defection.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2019, 12:18:07 PM »
ODm wing of Jubilee joins in  - meanwhile BBI has insane popular support. The perfect checkmate for BBI.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-joins-onslaught-against-Aukot-s-bill/1064-5226018-fh6has/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2019, 12:34:10 PM »
ODm wing of Jubilee joins in  - meanwhile BBI has insane popular support. The perfect checkmate for BBI.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-joins-onslaught-against-Aukot-s-bill/1064-5226018-fh6has/index.html

Uh? Kindly restate in English. What or which mrengo does the Ruto camp support? Duale ako BBI ndani ... fractures emerging in Tanga Tanga 8) 8) 8)

Duale breaks ranks with DP Ruto over creation of Prime Minister position
by  Wycliffe Wycliffe August 5, 2019, 9:41 AM

DP William Ruto and National Assembly Majority leader Aden Duale [Coutesy]

https://www.kahawatungu.com/2019/08/05/duale-breaks-ranks-with-dp-ruto/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2019, 03:54:49 PM »
Punguza Mzigo has insane popular support. BBI ilete yake in october. We shall finally get to see the cards Uhuru is playing or not.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »
We are all waiting but there have been hints and mock-ups to prep Kenyans. Obviously it choreographed. Babu has Handshake MOU with Uhuru to extend Uhuru term as Exec PM as Babu become ceremonial president. Kalonzo, Sonko, Kuria, Murathe, Atwolis - these marionettes have been calling for Uhuru 3rd term. There will be a big chorus of "Uhuru for PM" from all corners - until Uhuru will 'reluctantly' bow to the popular demand from Kenyans. Ruto and his chihuahuas will bweka haplessly as Narc 2.0 run them over.

Punguza Mzigo has insane popular support. BBI ilete yake in october. We shall finally get to see the cards Uhuru is playing or not.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2019, 11:31:13 AM »
Okay - we have no option except wait - after BBI run to court to stop Punguza Mzigo momentum. I am not convinced Uhuru is in that BBI. Therefore Let see how BBI stew will be brewed. Duale is just angry because parliament is obviously the biggest target of Punguza...CDF out and Senate being upper house..make MPIGS very useless. BBI being parliamentary - is MPIG centric. We shall see who win - btw Kenyans and unpopular MPIGS.

Punguza Mzigo verus BBI. Let the show begin.

We are all waiting but there have been hints and mock-ups to prep Kenyans. Obviously it choreographed. Babu has Handshake MOU with Uhuru to extend Uhuru term as Exec PM as Babu become ceremonial president. Kalonzo, Sonko, Kuria, Murathe, Atwolis - these marionettes have been calling for Uhuru 3rd term. There will be a big chorus of "Uhuru for PM" from all corners - until Uhuru will 'reluctantly' bow to the popular demand from Kenyans. Ruto and his chihuahuas will bweka haplessly as Narc 2.0 run them over.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2019, 09:09:23 PM »
Ergo Duale is in BBI

Okay - we have no option except wait - after BBI run to court to stop Punguza Mzigo momentum. I am not convinced Uhuru is in that BBI. Therefore Let see how BBI stew will be brewed. Duale is just angry because parliament is obviously the biggest target of Punguza...CDF out and Senate being upper house..make MPIGS very useless. BBI being parliamentary - is MPIG centric. We shall see who win - btw Kenyans and unpopular MPIGS.

Punguza Mzigo verus BBI. Let the show begin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2019, 04:55:55 PM »
Each stage will be challenged in court and he will be spending time in the corridors defending himself or IEBC instead.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2019, 06:05:16 PM »
That is what he wants. He is a lawyer. He doesn't need to pay for one. But he is ahead. Imagine Raila's BBI have not yet even started signature collection.
Each stage will be challenged in court and he will be spending time in the corridors defending himself or IEBC instead.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »
WSR says no to BBI

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2019, 03:00:25 PM »