Author Topic: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics  (Read 16242 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Predictably, ODM Resists Aukot's antics
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2019, 10:47:30 AM »
Bukusu last ODM standing man (together with Sifuna) - I think PMI will pass if Ruto wants it to pass- we have 4 counties returning their verdict (Kirinyanga is difficult to tell). Obviously if Ruto changes strategy - and want PMI killed - it will die.

As for Uasin Ngishu or Gishu - I don't come from North Rift - I am from Rift Valley - precisely the south (Bomet County). Besides Uasin Gishu or Ngishu is a maasai name.

Me excited? Is this not your post, you jumping up and down excitedly proclaiming how you had 23 Counties to go? Are we still at 23?  :-\ BTW I am shocked that though you sound like your real lastname betrays you, you cannot spell the name of the North Rift County your god comes from? I schooled in the adjacent district (as counties were then known as) and I know for a fact it is written Uasin Gishu, not ngishu. Such little details sell you out like they do for many a brain-washed keyboard warriors, tribalized in the mind yet hardly ever been on the ground!  :zen:

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2019, 01:37:28 PM »
RV pundit,its difficult to engage you in any meaningful conversation because you keep changing goal posts,you are never consistent with your arguments,initially when PMI started,you were all over the place bragging how it will sail easily with the blessings of Ruto,you even started this thread mocking ODM resistance to PMI,now when its clear that PMI is going nowhere ,instead of calling a spade a spade you still type too many theoritical stories that dont make sense.Lets wait for BBI which am sure will sail through.Wait for your god Ruto to give you guidance,he is already opposing BBI.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2019, 01:55:21 PM »
We have been in this with you so many times; everytime you lose; you disappear and re-appear when you think Raila chance are stronger. Sounds like you're a coward to me. You're celebrating a victory against PMI (:) ) - how about you wait a little longer until BBI ammend our Katiba and for Raila to become PORK

Anyway there are theories - that we spin. Those are bound to change when facts become clearer. One theory we spin is that Ruto was backing PMI. We have no evidence of such. There is no where were Ruto has attempted directly or via proxy to lobby for PMI. I think PMI will pass because most MCAs will not resist the Ward Dev Fund.

Obviously Ruto would be a fool to adopt PMI (it has very many dangerous provision that would make governing impossible) - it's just good propaganda - because it's very popular with kenyans who are tired of Mzigo.

Learn to seperate theories(changes) with facts (do not change).

Here is Ruto on BBI & PMI.

The JUBILEE administration will NOT be distracted from delivering on our manifesto &amp; HE&#39;s big 4 plan by those engaged in the raging debate on Punguza mzigo, BBI or the 2022. They should be objective,truthful &amp; conduct a honest conversation that is in the BEST INTEREST OF US ALL.</p>&mdash; William Samoei Ruto, PhD (@WilliamsRuto)

RV pundit,its difficult to engage you in any meaningful conversation because you keep changing goal posts,you are never consistent with your arguments,initially when PMI started,you were all over the place bragging how it will sail easily with the blessings of Ruto,you even started this thread mocking ODM resistance to PMI,now when its clear that PMI is going nowhere ,instead of calling a spade a spade you still type too many theoritical stories that dont make sense.Lets wait for BBI which am sure will sail through.Wait for your god Ruto to give you guidance,he is already opposing BBI.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2019, 04:15:04 PM »
When it became evident that PMI is loosing steam,Ruto quickly changed tune,why couldnt he dismiss it from the start,jinga,you even celebrated when uasin gishu passed it.You made a lot of noise here how PMI will sweep through counties,kindly refresh your older threads.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2019, 05:16:36 PM »
PMI I believe will pass unless Ruto doesn't want it.Ruto controls majority of counties starting with 14 in Rift valley. The 4 luo counties were gong to oppose it anyway.
When it became evident that PMI is loosing steam,Ruto quickly changed tune,why couldnt he dismiss it from the start,jinga,you even celebrated when uasin gishu passed it.You made a lot of noise here how PMI will sweep through counties,kindly refresh your older threads.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2019, 07:01:04 PM »
Not only has it been opposed by the four  luo counties ,we also have kikuyu counties where your Ruto purpotedly enjoys support opposing the bills.Anyway let him stop BBI if he has balls.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »
Of course Ruto will oppose BBI. Last time he was only man standing - and he got 31% against 69% - about 3m votes - rejected the katiba. Raila rushed to support constitution - and we haven't rested ever since - with OKOA - and BBI - led by the same characters. We thought your the fathers of this Katiba. Why kill your child.
Not only has it been opposed by the four  luo counties ,we also have kikuyu counties where your Ruto purpotedly enjoys support opposing the bills.Anyway let him stop BBI if he has balls.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244