Author Topic: Coast leaders shun Ruto’s functions  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Coast leaders shun Ruto’s functions
« on: September 16, 2019, 10:20:21 AM »
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 16 2019

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Top-Coast-leaders-avoid-William-Ruto-functions/1064-5274688-excvh3z/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Coast leaders shun Ruto’s functions
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 10:51:45 AM »
Judiciary nonsensical move to suspend governors have them walking on egg shells under the mercy of Kibicho boys at DCI and DPP.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 11:52:13 AM »
Raised funds for 40 churches? :o
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 01:49:29 PM »
Lol did he meet Uhuru..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 04:30:49 PM »
Do not underestimate the investment in heaven. :) :) :)

Raised funds for 40 churches? :o

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 05:20:47 PM »
Judiciary nonsensical move to suspend governors have them walking on egg shells under the mercy of Kibicho boys at DCI and DPP.

The persecution is restricted to GEMA. Jubilee civil war esp in Mt Kenya has disrupted Ruto gameplan. If Uhuru was not raining blows - Babu would be orbituary. But now there is doubt over Ruto - and in fact the playground after BBI. These MIA governors and MP's show Ruto lack of traction in pwani.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »
Any governor including Samburu one whose is out - is pretty scared now. The are governors at whips of DPP & DCI & EACC. As regard coast - Ruto has yet to crack coast - Joho & his drug dealing friends still own most of Mps - because he has them on retainer - like Ruto also has many of mps on retainer. Ruto also struggling in Gusii because Matiangi wave there. Ruto is doing very well in Luhyaland now. He is also doing well in Turkana (where he was already 50%). He of course has the pastoralist counties - that nearly 20 counties. He is also very popular in GEMA despite Nancy-Kibicho 2yrs of hard work with no traction.
The persecution is restricted to GEMA. Jubilee civil war esp in Mt Kenya has disrupted Ruto gameplan. If Uhuru was not raining blows - Babu would be orbituary. But now there is doubt over Ruto - and in fact the playground after BBI. These MIA governors and MP's show Ruto lack of traction in pwani.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 06:27:36 AM »
Any governor including Samburu one whose is out - is pretty scared now. The are governors at whips of DPP & DCI & EACC. As regard coast - Ruto has yet to crack coast - Joho & his drug dealing friends still own most of Mps - because he has them on retainer - like Ruto also has many of mps on retainer. Ruto also struggling in Gusii because Matiangi wave there. Ruto is doing very well in Luhyaland now. He is also doing well in Turkana (where he was already 50%). He of course has the pastoralist counties - that nearly 20 counties. He is also very popular in GEMA despite Nancy-Kibicho 2yrs of hard work with no traction.
Pastoralist counties? Not so fast.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 07:33:48 AM »
Ole, if you vote Raila again, Narok will be gone to kipsigis forever like the rest

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 08:13:41 AM »
Luhya is excited by Madvd rejuvenation and fresh vigor. Tough for your boy there. Maa forget - the Mau noises make Kalenjin the enemy. GEMA of course is dicy and unbankable. Ruto only real grasp remain URP pastoralist coalition minus Maa. His Kanu or Kadu vision is pipedream. It funny how you were mocking ODM as NDP. Ruto is back to patching up UDM.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 08:39:44 AM »
Which Maa - you mean Ole - otherwise Maa from Samburu to Kajiado to Narok - will vote for Ruto. Ruto has stayed out of Mau because he knows it was a trap. Luhya knows MaDVD is a fool going nowhere. He can no longer even excite his Maragolis. Ruto I think already runs large part of Kakamega & Busia. GEMA are main shareholders of Jubilee...Ruto has DPORK reserved for them and 50-50 - the rest are details.
Luhya is excited by Madvd rejuvenation and fresh vigor. Tough for your boy there. Maa forget - the Mau noises make Kalenjin the enemy. GEMA of course is dicy and unbankable. Ruto only real grasp remain URP pastoralist coalition minus Maa. His Kanu or Kadu vision is pipedream. It funny how you were mocking ODM as NDP. Ruto is back to patching up UDM.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 03:29:49 PM »
Maragoli and Busia is hard nut. Busia are proud Nyanza extension who vote Babu. Madvd ANC bagged most Maragoli. Ruto has a chance in Bukusu due to Weta and Eugene incompetence. Kakamega unless he court Oparanya I don't see any real following. Khalwale and Jirongo or Washiali are featherweight.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 04:24:34 PM »
I meant Kakamega and Bungoma. Even a stupid bukusu knows Wetangula is hopeless. I think Busia - the Iteso could play ball if Ruto wins Ojaamong like I suspect he has.Oparanya outside his small subtribe has no real say.
Maragoli and Busia is hard nut. Busia are proud Nyanza extension who vote Babu. Madvd ANC bagged most Maragoli. Ruto has a chance in Bukusu due to Weta and Eugene incompetence. Kakamega unless he court Oparanya I don't see any real following. Khalwale and Jirongo or Washiali are featherweight.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 05:06:06 PM »
Turkana cousin Iteso already vote Ruto. Tiny minority. Rest of Busia is ODM. It's not Ojaamong that has the following but the party. See like of Otuoma or Ababu - tried Ojiambo party and flopped badly. Maragoli have stuck with Madvd 2013 - and 2017 despite not gunning for PORK. He was mere campaign manager yet ANC bagged most seats.. No Jubilee there. Oparanya has carried Kakamega twice - party + charisma. Bull fighter chose wrong party to go against Oparanya. He didn't even come close. 2013 he rode Madvd wave. On his own he is DOA. Once again Jubilee bagged some Kakamega and Bumgoma due to NASA divisions. Despite that - plus Weta and Eugene next-level incompetence - Jubilee mps sailed through by a whisker.

I meant Kakamega and Bungoma. Even a stupid bukusu knows Wetangula is hopeless. I think Busia - the Iteso could play ball if Ruto wins Ojaamong like I suspect he has.Oparanya outside his small subtribe has no real say.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 05:37:01 PM »
Too early to do MOASS.
Turkana cousin Iteso already vote Ruto. Tiny minority. Rest of Busia is ODM. It's not Ojaamong that has the following but the party. See like of Otuoma or Ababu - tried Ojiambo party and flopped badly. Maragoli have stuck with Madvd 2013 - and 2017 despite not gunning for PORK. He was mere campaign manager yet ANC bagged most seats.. No Jubilee there. Oparanya has carried Kakamega twice - party + charisma. Bull fighter chose wrong party to go against Oparanya. He didn't even come close. 2013 he rode Madvd wave. On his own he is DOA. Once again Jubilee bagged some Kakamega and Bumgoma due to NASA divisions. Despite that - plus Weta and Eugene next-level incompetence - Jubilee mps sailed through by a whisker.