Author Topic: Haji orders arrest of CS Rotich, PS Thugge over Arror, Kimwarer dams scandal  (Read 6246 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Ruto chihuahua goes for the jagular. Is it a mutiny on Ruto? Anyway its tiny bites have no effect.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Fiongosi
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto chihuahua goes for the jagular. Is it a mutiny on Ruto? Anyway its tiny bites have no effect.

It's not just uhuru that has failed its entire jubilee regime and anyone associated with it. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

It's not just uhuru that has failed its entire jubilee regime and anyone associated with it.

Right on the money.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

I notice he keeps playing the jamii yetu card.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
After the maize scandal, I do not know if all "jamii yetu" will be buying this load of hogwash.  Can someone explain to me why WSR is upset that 21 Billion is being investigated instead of 7 Billion?  What difference does it make? 
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Isn't that his job - as a representative?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I think problem is throwing the baby with bath water.  Everytime you have something get hit with scandal - it very end of it. That is sad part.
After the maize scandal, I do not know if all "jamii yetu" will be buying this load of hogwash.  Can someone explain to me why WSR is upset that 21 Billion is being investigated instead of 7 Billion?  What difference does it make? 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
What baby? - there was no plan to build any dam in Elgeyo. They used docs from a different project to wire $$ to an openly bankrupt Italian company. The problem is being properly dealt with by nailing the brazen looters. Stealing requires intelligence.

I think problem is throwing the baby with bath water.  Everytime you have something get hit with scandal - it very end of it. That is sad part.

• Enigma

Maybe if Rotich were from his constituency.  He is not.  This is just deflection of individual people's crimes to the Kalenjin community.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
These WSR boys are completely out of their league. This particular one is all over the place with his complaint and is hard to follow as to what exactly he is complaining about.   Its a shame they are not prepared for opposition politics.

Maybe if Rotich were from his constituency.  He is not.  This is just deflection of individual people's crimes to the Kalenjin community.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

It's an amusing angle - dude even defends PS Thugge as a midnight oil burner. The "hardworking" or "outputs" defense is sillier than pointing at Mama Ngina. It reminds me of a Nairobi husband killer who was too beautiful for the hangman... Twitterville was dazzled by the sentence - only the victim's family seemed mortified. But who's the victim in this fiasco? Haji and Kinoti fit the "representative" disposition better at this point. Arror & Kimwarer is like Ocean's Thirteen or The Italian Job.

Offline vooke

• Enigma

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The reality is kenya is a nation of tribes. I am not sure why we should be ashamed of it.We know with 98% certainty that Kenyans are tribal (that is what I normally use in MOAS - in 50yrs - maybe it will be 80-90%?) and I believe we can have a structured constructive engagement if we imagine tribes - as European nations - with Italians, Swedish, French, English, Irish - and EU as Kenya (state).

At the minimum the political class should be free to raise issues about their tribes.

Civil servants are by law required to be tribe-blind. Not politicians.

It will take another 500-1000 years before we form a nation called Kenya - and that will only happen when demographics would have seriously changed - with urbanization, lost of tribal language, settlements - and embrace of Kiswahili & English (maybe Sheng) - and that process will in my view take a minimum of 200yrs.

Right now you - we have to accept the reality - that we are a nation of tribes - Kalenjin nation is a reality just as Kikuyu nation. These are not idle constructs. Obviously after 500-1000 yrs continuously slow and gradually de-construction - those tribes will disappear - we already know many tribal languages of smaller tribes have disappeared - and that process will continue - until finding someone who can speak Kalenjin or Kikuyu will be hard - and that will happen in 1000yrs from now maybe.

And those that will live after us will truly be Kenyans speaking Kenyanese - living in the nation kenya. That time 95% of kenyans will be living in urban areas, will be products of inter-marriages lasting so many generations, and will not understand any language apart from Kenyanese.

Right now - we have about 2% Kenyans - and the rest swear allegiance first to their tribes. If you can still speak your tribal language - you're as tribal as Oscar - just not as sincere.

• Enigma
The reality is kenya is a nation of tribes. I am not sure why we should be ashamed of it.We know with 98% certainty that Kenyans are tribal (that is what I normally use in MOAS - in 50yrs - maybe it will be 80-90%?) and I believe we can have a structured constructive engagement if we imagine tribes - as European nations - with Italians, Swedish, French, English, Irish - and EU as Kenya (state).

At the minimum the political class should be free to raise issues about their tribes.

Civil servants are by law required to be tribe-blind. Not politicians.

It will take another 500-1000 years before we form a nation called Kenya - and that will only happen when demographics would have seriously changed - with urbanization, lost of tribal language, settlements - and embrace of Kiswahili & English (maybe Sheng) - and that process will in my view take a minimum of 200yrs.

Right now you - we have to accept the reality - that we are a nation of tribes - Kalenjin nation is a reality just as Kikuyu nation. These are not idle constructs. Obviously after 500-1000 yrs continuously slow and gradually de-construction - those tribes will disappear - we already know many tribal languages of smaller tribes have disappeared - and that process will continue - until finding someone who can speak Kalenjin or Kikuyu will be hard - and that will happen in 1000yrs from now maybe.

And those that will live after us will truly be Kenyans speaking Kenyanese - living in the nation kenya. That time 95% of kenyans will be living in urban areas, will be products of inter-marriages lasting so many generations, and will not understand any language apart from Kenyanese.

Right now - we have about 2% Kenyans - and the rest swear allegiance first to their tribes. If you can still speak your tribal language - you're as tribal as Oscar - just not as sincere.

Suppose all that is true.  You don't have Germans losing sleep over the arrest of a known German crook.  This chihuahua is asking you to be invested in Rotich's alleged crime as if it's your own crime, even if you got no dime from it.  Just because you are Kalenjin.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma

Yes he was trying to mix it up a bit to confuse folks.  And even if he were to be speaking for "his people",  Rotich is accused of stealing from directly them.  Those dams were to be in Marakwet land.  I suspect the guy is a Marakwet(maybe Keiyo).  He is asking them to be agitated because the guy who stole from them is in trouble. 

I understand ukabila, but even that should make some sense.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Of course, to many Rotich may appear innocent. But for me - the evidence against him is overwhelming. He comes from Kimwarer, he bought the land around his village...Elgeyo Marakwet Saw Mill...and flipped it for 5B Kshs profit.

Therefore I am going to be last man to support him. I thought he was just a drunkard - but obviously, he is corrupt.

But I won't fault lawyers and politicians for doing their job - presuming them innocent.

Suppose all that is true.  You don't have Germans losing sleep over the arrest of a known German crook.  This chihuahua is asking you to be invested in Rotich's alleged crime as if it's your own crime, even if you got no dime from it.  Just because you are Kalenjin.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Yes he was trying to mix it up a bit to confuse folks.  And even if he were to be speaking for "his people",  Rotich is accused of stealing from directly them.  Those dams were to be in Marakwet land.  I suspect the guy is a Marakwet(maybe Keiyo).  He is asking them to be agitated because the guy who stole from them is in trouble. 

Common sense has never come close to being a match for "our man" and "money has been poured to finish our people".   If that were not the case, we would not be where we are today.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Pundit can continue his thesis - teaching us how all politics is local - it is about hitting the silver jubilee now. That county folks will sooner lynch one for stealing county funds - yet not fuss about Nairobi money - thus the Waiguru and Ngilu phenomenon. He never countenanced when the Nairobi money is also local - what should the locals do in this case scenario? It is another lacuna in the tribal theory - just like the Handshake.