Author Topic: Haji orders arrest of CS Rotich, PS Thugge over Arror, Kimwarer dams scandal  (Read 6170 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Kenyan circus continues. Nothing will happen to these thieves. They will be in court, released on bail and then report once in six months for case mentioning in court for the next 20 years. They helped Uhuru and his buddies loot the Kenyan economy and therefore they will be free men.

Anybody out there who thinks otherwise?
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-07-22-haji-orders-arrest-of-rotich-thugge-over-arror-kimwarer-dams-scandal/

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
That is huge. Okay time for Rotich was up. Let hope they put Biwott's daughter there.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto emerges stronger
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
There is a term senior counsel ngamia used on 2013 ODM Presidential petition on shooting wide. I think this is it

?s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Photoshop.
There is a term senior counsel ngamia used on 2013 ODM Presidential petition on shooting wide. I think this is it

?s=19

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
The problem with the DPP's case it is based on technical issues. This will be a hard case to prove in a court of law. So DPP is telling us the 4.2B Ksh transferred to a bank in Westlands form the proceeds of the dam money was not for kickbacks?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Seem like brute force...accuse everyone

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
When will they step aside? Uhuru should appoint someone from our backyard in Western if he means business. We have very many professionals ever since Kamotho called us cooks and watchmen. Look at that list of suspects, 95% from one community. Hate appointments are worse than hate speech. NCIC did not even notice.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
I'll be convinced they mean business when/if Rotich is

1) imprisoned
2) his assets seized

Otherwise it's just another nothing-burger to fill up the news cycle.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
Good one! This is bound to have a smash on Dr. Ruto's campaign one way or another.

Ruto emerges stronger

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
Can't be very hard to crack...you don't get that kind of 'change' from 'somewhere/nowhere' for a 'fuzzy' transaction - the recipient has some explaining to do. Seems like one of those cases where a Prosecutor can simply say that it is corruption proceeds unless proven otherwise. Keep in mind that corruptions networks are fuzzy by design.

The problem with the DPP's case it is based on technical issues. This will be a hard case to prove in a court of law. So DPP is telling us the 4.2B Ksh transferred to a bank in Westlands form the proceeds of the dam money was not for kickbacks?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ngamia called it OMNIBUS

This is bullshiet and I think it is meant to sanitize Ruto

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma

What 20 years?   Kenyans have short memories and will soon forget this one too.   What happened to Kaburu (?), the instant-billionaire and her gunias of cash?  And the one of "mobile clinics" that turned out to be empty, repainted containers?  And the one ... <complete the list>.   Waiguru is a good case study: only went higher in politics; last seen happy, fat, soft-skinned, and cornering a new man.   

Rotich, of all people?   A case that's definitely going nowhere.   Every year the Auditor-General highlights cases of egregious theft of public funds, with Treasury seemingly dishing out money willy-nilly.   Either Rotich is really dense, or he looks the other way (with "good" reason).   There's a saying about knowing where the bodies are buried ... he not only knows, he overpaid for the shovel.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
https://www.facebook.com/1400648123350620/posts/2274726175942806/?sfnsn=mo

Hehe Kiongozi ya Upinzani William Ruto and his shadow ministers. Need to keep sirkal in check. Good job!
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit - by your standard we will see 50-50 & Arap Hustler's standing with Uhuru in the reshuffles and re-appointments.

Ruto emerges stronger

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Which "anybody" do you mean? Nothing wrong seeing with one's front teeth of course

This is getting uglier by the day, and I'm not referring to anybody's looks. https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/rift-valley/2019-07-24-i-can-be-a-better-president-than-uhuru-sudi-says-after-rotich-sacking/

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Rotich and Thugge will wither away in the long winding corridors of injustice just like Mwiraria or Gakuo as the dons they worked for buy banks.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution