Author Topic: Trump Vs The Squad  (Read 2035 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Trump Vs The Squad
« on: July 19, 2019, 09:56:40 AM »
Trump is winning this mchongwano
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Trump Vs The Squad
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 11:27:50 AM »
Trump knows what he is doing. The Democrats are playing right into his tricks. Trump is obviously targetting the white trash - his core support base - with these racist xenophobic attacks.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 11:52:51 AM »
Trump knows what he is doing. The Democrats are playing right into his tricks. Trump is obviously targetting the white trash - his core support base - with these racist xenophobic attacks.

Sana. If you are labeled antisemite it will take ages to wriggle your way out.  Ilhan married her brother, supports al qaeda, mocks the military, hates America, hates the flag. I think she is damaged goods. She was whining about thousands of Somalis killed on the Blackhawk Down incident yet it was also one of the costliest to the special forces.

Americans,like everyone else, are obsessed with patriotism and trump is succeeding in convincing his base that New Americans are up to no good. 

I think he is not as dumb as imagined. He is dirty
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 01:14:35 PM »
Trump has never been dumb..he is very manipulative and dirty.Ilhana will win again and again - because Minnesota is now a somali state :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 02:04:16 AM »
Trump has never been dumb..he is very manipulative and dirty.Ilhana will win again and again - because Minnesota is now a somali state :)
\

I don't know if this is true or fear-mongering by Rethugs. Or only in Ilhan's district. Statewide the Somali may only be a swing vote in tight contests. Trump lost narrowly to Clinton in Minnesota.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 03:41:41 AM »
\

I don't know if this is true or fear-mongering by Rethugs. Or only in Ilhan's district. Statewide the Somali may only be a swing vote in tight contests. Trump lost narrowly to Clinton in Minnesota.

It's GOP fear mongering.  There are a lot of Somalis, but they are nowhere near a majority, even in Ilhan's small Congressional district.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 11:36:29 PM »
Trump has an advantage; very many white Americans are closet racists,probably more than he needs to win again

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 09:14:17 AM »
  Ilhan married her brother, supports al qaeda, mocks the military, hates America, hates the flag. I think she is damaged goods. She was whining about thousands of Somalis killed on the Blackhawk Down incident yet it was also one of the costliest to the special forces.

Wacha propaganda. What evidence do have of Ilhan's hate for America or the flag or mocking the military, ormost aggregiously ati supporting Al-Qaeeda. Never took you for one to run helter skelter with wild conspiracy theories and propaganda. SMH. The only thing you have correct here is the marriage 4 citizenship thing. Zingine ni urongo mtupu. The only way Trump is winning 2020 is the dems stay home again. We'll know once the nominations are done. If Bernie takes it, Trumps populism isnt going nowhere.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 09:25:40 AM »
  Ilhan married her brother, supports al qaeda, mocks the military, hates America, hates the flag. I think she is damaged goods. She was whining about thousands of Somalis killed on the Blackhawk Down incident yet it was also one of the costliest to the special forces.

Wacha propaganda. What evidence do have of Ilhan's hate for America or the flag or mocking the military, ormost aggregiously ati supporting Al-Qaeeda. Never took you for one to run helter skelter with wild conspiracy theories and propaganda. SMH. The only thing you have correct here is the marriage 4 citizenship thing. Zingine ni urongo mtupu. The only way Trump is winning 2020 is the dems stay home again. We'll know once the nominations are done. If Bernie takes it, Trumps populism isnt going nowhere.

I was quoting Trump propaganda.  I know she is critical of Israel, which I find justified but I don't think America is ready for that. Even Obama knew the limits. If you ask me, this makes her a liability to the Democrats