Author Topic: Where Raila failed..Turkana boy triumph  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Where Raila failed..Turkana boy triumph
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2019, 04:37:14 PM »
Try to be truthful however hard it may be. Reliance on naivete works for a brief moment - that moment when you expect people to pretend not to know what really happened... like the guy everyone knows is a night runner but since he is also the school headteacher, nobody dares speak but in whispers.

IEBC had no repository of signatures to cross check and verify "forgeries". The so called signature is not a standard writing as has been presented in the media. You can sign different things on different documents as many times as you wish. It becomes an issue the moment is it doubted. Then the burden of proof of forgery is upon the accuser. That is why in the past we had the so called hand writing experts to determine NOT is the signature resembles "your signature", but if you wrote / signed it. I hope you can tell the difference.

I informed you that I would be willing to offer you proof of IEBC bias. Instead of making use of the generous offer you have returned to the usual rut to rant about OKOA Kenya and repeat Isaac Hassan's falsehoods. Be modest Pundit because I can see you are heading where many of us have already been. Your man wants to take power from the Kikuyu and the Kenyatta Family and cause the Family to violate many oaths and promises and understandings entered in to many many years before he (Ruto) was born. He better have people calmer than you around him.

We lost because Raila just can't follow advice and he has a fatal personal insecurity and an overbearing wife. Atleast Ruto has beaten his in to total submission
If Ruto supports this - 24 is more than shoe-in - but I think this one will get in with 40 out 47 counties. The elected MCAs are being elevated to MPs. Who on their right mind will vote no. Maybe the 3 or 4 counties of Luo Nyanza who are Raila slaves.

Okoa kenya forced Safaricom to remove the names of people from M-pesa book. Their fraudulent signature collection was brazen. And still when IEBC ran the verification...IEBC received a total of 1,633,577 signatures but its report following the verification process had a total of 891,598 signatures which is below the threshold of one million votes required for a referendum.

Turkana Boy - involved IEBC throughout the process - and went on to collect clean signatures.

I have not counted possible supporting counties.

Note that you are as usual being disingenuous. OKOA Kenya did not fail to collect enough signatures. The IEBC subjected the signatures to a vindictive exercise whose objective was to fail it. It is one of the reasons I hope God will forgive Isaac Hassan because a mere mortal like me lacks the capacity to even contemplate forgiving a fraction of that man's sins.

If you need proof of the bias feel free to ask.

For the record I neither support BBI or PMI. I think we have a good constitution which can only get better if it is implemented in letter and spirit.

Uhuru Kenyatta has basically sought to OPPOSE and LIMIT the constitution rather than support and facilitate it. No President has violated the constitution as frequently as Uhuru. His violations are DELIBERATE.

Moi was a bloody despot but he took care to change or amend laws rather than break them. He would amend laws to grant himself powers to do what the previous law denied him. Uhuru simply breaks the law. That is the problem NOT the current constitution 
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2019, 04:42:09 PM »
How Pundit? Educate me. Uhuru was not president at the effective date was he?

The Moi precedent frees Uhuru. The clause barring him would have been repealed and succeeded b a new one providing for a 7 year Presidency. How would you ban him from running? He doesnt have to murder anyone to run. You will run to the supreme court and it will rule in his favor game over

Kibaki clauses apply to Uhuru. Uhuru has to murder a lot of people to run again. It will not be pretty. Let him not even try.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2019, 04:55:30 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

How Pundit? Educate me. Uhuru was not president at the effective date was he?

The Moi precedent frees Uhuru. The clause barring him would have been repealed and succeeded b a new one providing for a 7 year Presidency. How would you ban him from running? He doesnt have to murder anyone to run. You will run to the supreme court and it will rule in his favor game over

Kibaki clauses apply to Uhuru. Uhuru has to murder a lot of people to run again. It will not be pretty. Let him not even try.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2019, 05:16:51 PM »
Uhuru has served as president for two terms.That clause will remain.The new 7yr clause non renewable term exclude him...by virtue of the old term limit not being repealed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2019, 07:25:22 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2019, 09:28:42 AM »
Aukot punguza mzigo is unstoppable. This one will go 47-Nil. Blue Band Initiative better hurry with their "Too Young to Retire" UhuRao bill

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2019, 01:08:42 AM »
I support more devolution - 45% not 35%. 

I'd go for even more than that.   Consider the ills that bedevil the country.   Corruption is a leading one.   Trying to fix it by starting at the national level will always be tough, as long as the voters see things in terms of "our man stealing for us (never mind that they never get to eat as well) and swallow "money has been poured to finish our people" lines at even the weakest attempts at prosecution.   People might think some more if the theft is not in far-away Nairobi but right next door (by the local "our" man).   Same with delivery of services: make  "local" as much as possible, so that people have mostly themselves and their local "leaders" to blame for failures.   Etc.   

CORD could not get 1M signatures because of Jubilee poodle Isaack Hassan - not copying from M-Pesa which was Ruto and Moses Kuria propaganda.

True. They seemed to not have carried out some checks, but the bigger issue was the one you mention.   Still,  it was just another example---as with the "boycott" and the "inauguration"---of Raila's failure (and possibly inability) to think things through: with the IEBC as it was, he was never going to get anywhere.   Yet he persisted---with a huge waste of time, effort, and money---when, instead, he should have been focusing on getting properly organized for the next elections.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2019, 03:06:58 AM »
Punguza mzigo should also include a requirement to only pay pensions to MPs who have served a cumulative 20 years at a minimum.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2019, 05:40:25 PM »
Punguza mzigo should also include a requirement to only pay pensions to MPs who have served a cumulative 20 years at a minimum.

Why pension? MP is a part-time job - they have their private businesses and there is nothing like conflict of interest. The .35% budget cap is good enough. I see them more as commissioners.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527