Author Topic: Tanga v Kieleweke numbers  (Read 4688 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Tanga v Kieleweke numbers
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 12:28:26 PM »
You think someone from ichaweri will be replaced by a village mate.Moses Kuria is a just a noisy heckler.Kiunjuri has silently laid the groundwork for his stab since 2012.He only need to get Muranga n Kiambu.. otherwise he is shoe in.He will play underground politics until 2021 or 2020.Obviously, he is going to come under vicious attack from kibicho n company soon...so it may go head to head early than imagined

That's Kuria's undoing, he is from Kiambu. But Nyeri had it through Kibaki for ten years before. That disqualifies Kiunjuri.

Kuria has more appeal and is more selleable than Kiunjuri
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 01:28:59 PM »
Kiunjuri come from Laikipia - (diaspora kikuyus) - and has roots in Nyeri. I think he can easily win over Kirinyanga. Yes Muranga feel entitled to it - and hence Wa Iria bid.Keneth has basically screwed himself up by running for PORK and Nairobi governship. Kuria is a small boy who is not ready for prime time. He should first aim to become even CS. He is just over ambitious.

Anyway we shall see - but my money still on Kiunjuri nicking this.

That's Kuria's undoing, he is from Kiambu. But Nyeri had it through Kibaki for ten years before. That disqualifies Kiunjuri.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 01:50:23 PM »
Kiunjuri come from Laikipia - (diaspora kikuyus) - and has roots in Nyeri. I think he can easily win over Kirinyanga. Yes Muranga feel entitled to it - and hence Wa Iria bid.Keneth has basically screwed himself up by running for PORK and Nairobi governship. Kuria is a small boy who is not ready for prime time. He should first aim to become even CS. He is just over ambitious.

Anyway we shall see - but my money still on Kiunjuri nicking this.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 01:58:49 PM »
You're are late. You're coming to the party when we are going home. This homestretch. Kiunjuri & Ruto have done a lot of work - right now what is remaining is easy. Munya is kaput and is going back to Meru to wrestle governship - and so are all other governors that would have given Kiunjuri trouble - except Wa Iria who somehow escaped the rout - by Kiunjuri & Ruto.

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=3846.0

You read this thread - for my thoughts - more than 2yrs ago.

or about 3yrs ago
http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=3572.0

Eti now Kiunjuri biggest compeitor is who again. MOSES KURIA  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2019, 05:32:55 PM »
Pundit - Ruto sabotage of Gema upstarts is coming back to bite him... now there is noone cloutful enough to partner with against Uhuru. If PK was Nairobi or Murang'a governor - he would be popular and supplant Uhuru easily. The whole mix of Kiunjuri, Munya, wa Iria, Kuria, Waiguru, PK - makes Uhuru look as the much better bird in hand.
Uhuru is barred from running again.The current lot will be happy to clean Ruto hands.. Kiunjuri is ahead of the curve...he needs to figure out Muranga n Kiambu otherwise he has Kikuyu support to deputize Ruto.

I know - if he dangle Exec PM to Gema - the Kiunjuris are DOA. Else if it becomes clear he is going home - I think he will pull the lever for PK or wa Iria against Kiunjuri - to mess Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2019, 05:47:22 PM »
Of course Moses Kuria is a much more adept politician than Kiunjuri. Lining up with Ruto is a rookie mistake - cause in referendum battle - the faultlines won't spare him and the Nyoros. Kuria "neutral" posturing is very smart and savvy. While Kiunjuri was allegedly "laying groundwork" with Ruto - Kuria cemented himself as the Kikuyu defender - with ribal diatribes against CORD and Babu. He's been stoking the PEV anti-Ruto embers now and then - if your Ruto blinkers could let you listen carefully.

Kuria can morph from tribal demagogue - into fluent English - in the blink of an eye. Watch him on TV dismissing Ruto assassination... Kiunjuri got miles to cover on Kuria. Of course the mlolongo rout is Ruto handiwork - like Babu Trojan - Kiunjuri has no such gray cells. I mean there is a long Ruto and Babu history of foxy accomplishments - so we know their power - Kiunjuri has done what - lost governor and GNU mule to nowhere :D What stop him from "routing" his governor opponents in Laikipia? Angalao Munya was governor. You can sing a song for all we care.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
GNU by Kiunjuri won Nyeri governorship, couple of MPs and MCAs running against a TNA tide.Kiraitu also did well in bus.Now those are Jubilee partners Ruto will talk to..Uhuru, Kiunjuri and Kiraitu.Munya supported Raila and got roasted.He is going to get roasted again in Meru in 2022 by the Imentis.Now we know Uhuru is barred from running again, Kiraitu will defend his governship.Kiambu already have more that their fair share..so sorry for Moses kuria.Pk and Martha are as dead as dodo.Honestly the only problematic region is Muranga.I think Kindiki knows he is not ready for prime time.And Muturi can keep the speaker or go for Embu governor.So the road for Kiunjuri is very clear..Ruto and Kiunjuri cleared a lot of those obstacles..and we are left with who again Moses Kuria.Kicheko biggest.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »
GNU by Kiunjuri won Nyeri governorship, couple of MPs and MCAs running against a TNA tide.Kiraitu also did well in bus.Now those are Jubilee partners Ruto will talk to..Uhuru, Kiunjuri and Kiraitu.Munya supported Raila and got roasted.He is going to get roasted again in Meru in 2022 by the Imentis.Now we know Uhuru is barred from running again, Kiraitu will defend his governship.Kiambu already have more that their fair share..so sorry for Moses kuria.Pk and Martha are as dead as dodo.Honestly the only problematic region is Muranga.I think Kindiki knows he is not ready for prime time.And Muturi can keep the speaker or go for Embu governor.So the road for Kiunjuri is very clear..Ruto and Kiunjuri cleared a lot of those obstacles..and we are left with who again Moses Kuria.Kicheko biggest.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2019, 07:28:39 PM »
Gachagua and GNU MCAs - won by their own merits - not courtesy of Kiunjuri - who lost to a nobody in Laikipia. Does anyone know the name of the man who beat Kiunjuri in Laikipia? It like Kiraitu losing in Meru - then claiming he helped Kivuti im Embu. If he can't win in Laikipia hometurf how can he influence Nyeri?

What has Kiunjuri done - apart from "campaigning" for Uhuruto in Mt Kenya West - where Uhuru already had 99% without him. Can Kiunjuri address a non-Kikuyu gathering :D - say in Machakos or Nairobi. For years Kuria was PNU and TNA propagandist - taking on Miguna and Ruto in NARA - and then CORD.

Again - we know Kuria propaganda - then anti-Luo diatribes - Kikuyu chauvinist who land in the dock every month - now suddenly he is flawless in Queen English and Italian suits. Kiunjuri meantime continue to stammer in his heavy Kikuyu accent - tripping over himself - no known stand or views on anything. I know it's in your interest to credit him falsely with mlolongo machinations - to paint him as clever - cause he is the only notable Gema who actively stick his neck for Ruto. The rest is flower girls - Nyoro, Wahome, Ngirici, Waruguru.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2019, 08:33:45 PM »
Team Wanjiku - another Kuria scheme - to go mano-ko-mano with Hustler Nation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 09:13:30 PM »
Are we seriously comparing Moses Kuria with Mwangi Kiunjuri.You know when Uhuru didn't reappoint Kiunjuri fast enough at least 15 central MPs came out to demand his re-appointment.Kiunjuri might speak English with heavy mother tongue but I have heard he is deadly in Kikuyu...he deployed his oratory skills on radio and rallies with devastating effects.Ruto already bought him Kameme, Meru and Embu FM's...so he will be on air shortly.Only Macharia can boast of media presence in those powerful FM's like WSR.These things do not just happen...they are folks so much ahead of the game...thst to discuss little boy Kuria here is abuse of nipate hallowed space.Kiunjuri has gema diaspora, Nyeri and Kirinyaga.Kiambu ni sauce.No sane Kiambu person expect Uhuru to be replaced by kuria...Muranga iko chida. Ruto-Kiunjuri seem the ticket so far.Kuria should aim for governorship.Hii ingine iko way above his paygrade.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »
Kiunjuri has zero influence - those MPs backing him are Ruto surrogates - cause you and Ruto want to portray him as DP material. What has he done on his own - just show us one thing 8) The Kameme and Cooro FM's belong to Ruto - not Kiunjuri - so nothing there. Not even a top CDF like PK or Cow Loans like wa Iria. The mlolongo rout is pure  Ruto handiwork - nothing in Kiunjuri profile show an adept or scheming politician. As we can see Kuria - deliberate efforts to portray himself as Kikuyu defender - with "Kikuyu is an enterprise" :) Like Ruto, Raila and other big kahuna - Kuria morph from online propagandist - into tribal bigot - into fluent debater in a blink. Now he is leading the "neutral" Team Wanjiku. Kiunjuri ana chops gani?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2019, 10:30:36 PM »
Are we seriously comparing Moses Kuria with Mwangi Kiunjuri.You know when Uhuru didn't reappoint Kiunjuri fast enough at least 15 central MPs came out to demand his re-appointment.Kiunjuri might speak English with heavy mother tongue but I have heard he is deadly in Kikuyu...he deployed his oratory skills on radio and rallies with devastating effects.Ruto already bought him Kameme, Meru and Embu FM's...so he will be on air shortly.Only Macharia can boast of media presence in those powerful FM's like WSR.These things do not just happen...they are folks so much ahead of the game...thst to discuss little boy Kuria here is abuse of nipate hallowed space.Kiunjuri has gema diaspora, Nyeri and Kirinyaga.Kiambu ni sauce.No sane Kiambu person expect Uhuru to be replaced by kuria...Muranga iko chida. Ruto-Kiunjuri seem the ticket so far.Kuria should aim for governorship.Hii ingine iko way above his paygrade.

Kiunjuri is a tanga tanga fad. I don't blame Pundito as he is all they have. He must pretend with all his might even if it includes playing blind

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2019, 06:39:31 AM »
Vooke, in 2016 when there was no tanga tanga my views were exactly the same.Robina can help your amnesia and difficulty with facts.I saw Ruti-Kiunjuri long time ago.I also saw Uhuru-Ruto as far back as 2008.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2019, 06:55:02 AM »
Vooke, in 2016 when there was no tanga tanga my views were exactly the same.Robina can help your amnesia and difficulty with facts.I saw Ruti-Kiunjuri long time ago.I also saw Uhuru-Ruto as far back as 2008.

I scanned media items from 2015 and Kiunjuri was a rising star. They had spats with Kabogo when he said Rutonwas not guaranteed Mt. Kenya etc. So I'm struggling to get your point

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 09:09:07 AM »
My point is UhuRuto settled on Kiunjuri as DPORK around the same time they also settled on the formation of Jubilee. I believe both were concession Ruto got to support Uhuru final term in office. Kiunjuri also agreed to fold his party GNU, let go of Laikipia governorship and support Uhuru after getting that promise.
I scanned media items from 2015 and Kiunjuri was a rising star. They had spats with Kabogo when he said Rutonwas not guaranteed Mt. Kenya etc. So I'm struggling to get your point

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2019, 09:14:11 AM »
You can hear as far back as 2015 - calls being made for Kiunjuri to deputize Ruto.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000185997/mwangi-kiunjuri-fit-to-succeed-ruto-as-dp-after-his-term-say-leaders

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2019, 02:25:01 PM »
There is no agreement on a Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket that we know of - spin tupu. How would that be a "concession" to Ruto? it actually ties his hands to a Gema/Kikuyu DPORK. I doubt Merus and Murang'a - let alone non-Gema folks - would be party to such a plan - unless it was another Uhuruto boardroom affair and not Jubilee - which makes it more suspect how Pundit knows about it.

Also Kiunjuri had no power whatsoever to mess Jubilee in 2017 - so that he could be "asked" to forego governorship or dissolve GNU. Uhuru had full grasp of Gema before mlolongo.

My point is UhuRuto settled on Kiunjuri as DPORK around the same time they also settled on the formation of Jubilee. I believe both were concession Ruto got to support Uhuru final term in office. Kiunjuri also agreed to fold his party GNU, let go of Laikipia governorship and support Uhuru after getting that promise.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2019, 03:25:54 PM »
The first Jubilee gov was coalition btw Urp & TNA. Then Jubilee merged many parties. Negotiation were done.People did not just collapse their parties. Ruto obviously wanted a strong party - that would make it hard to betray him - strong coupling - as we have in Jubilee is not easy to de-couple. Kiunjuri and his GNU were also prevailed to collapse into Jubilee - I believe Kiunjuri got certain concession - including appointment to Cabinet. The same way Munya got cabinet for agreeing to quit NASA.

Obviously, these deals are secrets, but you can tell from 2015/2016 - that Kiunjuri got a deal and mellowed. Uhuru in 2017 told him not to contest in Laikipia.

Anyway, I think CS Kiunjuri has floated that balloon...and is busy working on the background. He has also been under VERY VICIOUS attack from people close to the president. Uhuru has given him public lashing because the are folks who want Kiunjuri job (DPORK)  - just like they are those who are viciously attacking Ruto and feeding Uhuru with all manners of fitinas.

Most of Mps loyal to Ruto in GEMA are Kiunjuri folks.

Read here - Kiunjuri

There is no agreement on a Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket that we know of - spin tupu. How would that be a "concession" to Ruto? it actually ties his hands to a Gema/Kikuyu DPORK. I doubt Merus and Murang'a - let alone non-Gema folks - would be party to such a plan - unless it was another Uhuruto boardroom affair and not Jubilee - which makes it more suspect how Pundit knows about it.

Also Kiunjuri had no power whatsoever to mess Jubilee in 2017 - so that he could be "asked" to forego governorship or dissolve GNU. Uhuru had full grasp of Gema before mlolongo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2019, 05:22:18 PM »
Pundit - what you are not telling us is why Uhuru would need to concede anything to Kiunjuri in 2015/16 - or 2017 - or whenever. He had 99% Gema in the bag. If anything that would have been in 2012/13 when Uhuru was not yet full Gema prince. Even Munya only got an offer at repeat election - in semi-autonomous Meru - before that Munya and Kiraitu were outdoing each other by each painting the other as NASA principal or Ruto project. Your story of Uhuru endorsing a Ruto-Kunjuri deal doesn't add up.