Author Topic: Tanga v Kieleweke numbers  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Tanga v Kieleweke numbers
« on: July 05, 2019, 10:31:20 PM »
Here is a 3 month old headcount of Hustler Nation vs Inclusion. It abit shallow but Ruto camp got about 100 MPs. 30% No vote.

Kieleweke, Tanga Tanga gear up for bare-knuckle fight
TUE APR 09 09:00:00 EAT 2019

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Kieleweke--Tanga-Tanga-gear-up-for-fight/3126390-5062548-13lcqdlz/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tanga v Kieleweke numbers
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 11:02:56 PM »
Use counties..that easier to compute...Ruto has MPs,MCA's, governorship in nearly all RV 14 counties, plus another six pastoralists counties of NEP,Isiolo,Marsabit and Tana River.That is already 20 counties.Ruto has about half support of remaining 4 coastal counties.That is 22.Ruto has about half support in Western counties of Bungoma,Kakamega and now Busia.let assume that 1 county.We are at 23.Ruto has majority of MPs and MCAs in 2 plus half county of kuria and Gusii..Let make that 24.So without factoring gema proper of 7 counties plus Nairobi Ruto already is at 50%.That is why the referendum won't happen.That is why Ruto is powerful.if we continue...Ruto has no problems in Mt Kenya east...3 counties where Nancy and Kibicho tentacles haven't breached...so by time we sent Kiunjuri to carpet bomb Nyeri,Kitinyanga and Baba Yao to deal with Kiambu-Nairobi - Ruto will already have gone past 30.Honestly speaking Ruto struggling only in 7 counties..3 in Luo Nyanza,3 in Ukambani and maybe Vihiga...big maybe.The rest of 40 counties he is in serious play.All the drama we are seeing is based on that reality...that Ruto is already a political Colossus who draws crowds everywhere he goes.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 12:06:22 AM »
Hizo broad strokes kweli. So Ruto is in serious play in 40 of 47 counties... 85%. So he has 50%+ of MPs? I doubt GoK would survive a day starting with Matiang'i, Kibicho and the Gema quartet he is been maligning. Obviously reality is starkly different. I will get some time to do a breakdown. I think Omollo did it a while back?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 08:00:48 AM »
Broad strokes or Ruto hardwork paying off.Ruto is unstoppable now.That is why your heroine Nancy is already thinking assisination.Ruto has the ability to pull the impossible..unite gema and non-gema in an hustler alliance that would be unprecedented.Ruto control parliament which is why Uhuru cannot call a PG.Uhuru of course can get gema but it will come with an heavy political cost and Ruto can still pretty much win without GEMA.Anyway the referendum is first stop.Let see how BBI will manoeuvre I
Hizo broad strokes kweli. So Ruto is in serious play in 40 of 47 counties... 85%. So he has 50%+ of MPs? I doubt GoK would survive a day starting with Matiang'i, Kibicho and the Gema quartet he is been maligning. Obviously reality is starkly different. I will get some time to do a breakdown. I think Omollo did it a while back?
divergent uhuru and Raila interestu

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 05:46:52 PM »
Uhuru can't call PG cause 1)he doesn't want to 2)Ruto has majority of Jubilee MPs

Ruto can't call PG cause a)he will expose Jubilee as broken which is against his narrative b)worse - it will show his dismal support in Gema who will have to choose.. the many neutral Gema MPs won't show up

Ruto does not control Parliament... repeating this lie does not make it true. If he did, Mutyambai, Magogha and other posts that were his by 50-50 would not sail through. In fact the vengeful Ruto we know would decapitate Gok if he could. He is sucking up to madharao because he is powerless to act. You won't see any censure motion on Munya or Mucheru - despite your assassination or ethics story - cause he would lose on the floor.

We also know, while he can't even get majority MPs right now, it's worse on the ground. Kenya break into Gema and non-Gema. Once he lose Gema, Babu dogfight for non-Gema will end up 50-50. Uhuru will be kingmaker - and that is what all the bickering and assassination stories are about - battle for Gema. It 3 long years to 2022 - your boy is already at open war with Gema rank and file

Broad strokes or Ruto hardwork paying off.Ruto is unstoppable now.That is why your heroine Nancy is already thinking assisination.Ruto has the ability to pull the impossible..unite gema and non-gema in an hustler alliance that would be unprecedented.Ruto control parliament which is why Uhuru cannot call a PG.Uhuru of course can get gema but it will come with an heavy political cost and Ruto can still pretty much win without GEMA.Anyway the referendum is first stop.Let see how BBI will manoeuvre I

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 06:44:01 PM »
Robina, the difference btw Ruto n Raila is that Moi like patience and restraint that Ruto has.Ruto will make his move when he is sure.This is like watching the marathon supremo Eliud kipchoge does his thing.. masterfully execute race after race without committing rokie mistake in the most grueling of sport.You want Ruto to do what Raila did...Ruto will expend the least energy now..and save the best for the last.Be patient...there is a lot that need doing than ego fights.Ruto will act dumb n loyal before the boss...like a young bull preparing for the ultimate battle with boss and when the day cometh..the boss better give way or he will gorged to death.Ruto has lots of ground to cover before the battle for GEMA starts..and it may not even be necessary.Moi won with average of 40% without a single gema vote.The tiger doest announced it tigritude...it pounce and make a kill .Big difference btw Acting dumb n being dumb like kalonzo or MaDVD.So Ruto is working on so many strategies as Nancy n Kibicho are laser focused on 5 counties of Central Kenya .Even if Uhuru wins Gema..Ruto would have snatched the non gema alliance from Raila...so Uhuru has to realize he is negotiating with a washed Raila who has no real support outside Luo Nyanza or Ruto who easily control most parts of kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 07:43:26 PM »
Hubris is a bigger folly than being dumb.. like thinking Ruto is taking over the country or can match Moi.. hehe. The way senile Babu has played him - and your spin about "Uhuru is a system" - so you can blame his direct overt actions on Jezebel. Ruto is just another politician not a genius - and Kenya will split 3-way - like 2002, 2007 and 2013 - whichever 2 groups team up win. The assassinations claims - were a chess move that backfired so badly. The battle for Gema is presently happening - and Ruto is losing it.

Robina, the difference btw Ruto n Raila is that Moi like patience and restraint that Ruto has.Ruto will make his move when he is sure.This is like watching the marathon supremo Eliud kipchoge does his thing.. masterfully execute race after race without committing rokie mistake in the most grueling of sport.You want Ruto to do what Raila did...Ruto will expend the least energy now..and save the best for the last.Be patient...there is a lot that need doing than ego fights.Ruto will act dumb n loyal before the boss...like a young bull preparing for the ultimate battle with boss and when the day cometh..the boss better give way or he will gorged to death.Ruto has lots of ground to cover before the battle for GEMA starts..and it may not even be necessary.Moi won with average of 40% without a single gema vote.The tiger doest announced it tigritude...it pounce and make a kill .Big difference btw Acting dumb n being dumb like kalonzo or MaDVD.So Ruto is working on so many strategies as Nancy n Kibicho are laser focused on 5 counties of Central Kenya .Even if Uhuru wins Gema..Ruto would have snatched the non gema alliance from Raila...so Uhuru has to realize he is negotiating with a washed Raila who has no real support outside Luo Nyanza or Ruto who easily control most parts of kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 04:07:19 PM »
Sarakasi za Jubilee :D It all-out war - the political equivalent of Syria - worse than Kanu A & B. At least Kanu only split asunder a few months to elections.

Seem Uhuru parrot Murathe is still vice chairman... I heard Tuju say he never received formal letter. :D How will Ruto camp overcome Registrar of Parties and all tribunals. It waste of time to hold elections. There is a new Jubilee Republican Party. :)

Senile Babu Trojan is lethal.. I agree now why Ruto call him mganga.

Uhuru, Ruto allies in all-out fight to control Jubilee party
3 HOURS AGO

IN SUMMARY

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Uhuru--Ruto-allies-fight-to-control-Jubilee-/3126390-5186138-attbd4z/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 06:35:45 PM »
Ruto without any DPORK is already hovering around 30% of opinion polls. So I am not sure what you mean by Hubris. Ruto is campaigning harder than anyone.
Hubris is a bigger folly than being dumb.. like thinking Ruto is taking over the country or can match Moi.. hehe. The way senile Babu has played him - and your spin about "Uhuru is a system" - so you can blame his direct overt actions on Jezebel. Ruto is just another politician not a genius - and Kenya will split 3-way - like 2002, 2007 and 2013 - whichever 2 groups team up win. The assassinations claims - were a chess move that backfired so badly. The battle for Gema is presently happening - and Ruto is losing it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 06:38:13 PM »
I think outside Central (or GEMA) - Jubilee is united behind Ruto. So we have succession problem in GEMA. That is expected. We now have two camps  Pro-Ruto/Kiunjuri - and those against it and want Uhuru to run again. Will Uhuru accept to run again? We will find out soon enough through the BBI report in October. If not then we will have small war btw Kiunjuri and the other pretenders in GEMA like joker Moses Kuria or Wa Iria...and then GAME SHOT. Ruto - Kiunjuri can start measuring the statehouse drapes. I was expecting war to be from Mt Kenya East - but it seem Meru+Embus will have to settle for governoship duel btw Munya and Kiraitu - btw Speaker Muturi &  Lenny Kivuti. The small boy Prof Kindiki will probably be told to take one of speaker spot.

The good thing is that pro-Ruto GEMA seem to know have identified Kiunjuri as their lead. Ruto need to let Kiunjuri deal with GEMA. He is very good at it. Already Ruto owns Kameme,meru fm and all sort of fms at MediaMax after buying Kenyattas out - and that is all Kiunjuri need :)

Sarakasi za Jubilee :D It all-out war - the political equivalent of Syria - worse than Kanu A & B. At least Kanu only split asunder a few months to elections.

Seem Uhuru parrot Murathe is still vice chairman... I heard Tuju say he never received formal letter. :D How will Ruto camp overcome Registrar of Parties and all tribunals. It waste of time to hold elections. There is a new Jubilee Republican Party. :)

Senile Babu Trojan is lethal.. I agree now why Ruto call him mganga.

Uhuru, Ruto allies in all-out fight to control Jubilee party
3 HOURS AGO

IN SUMMARY

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Uhuru--Ruto-allies-fight-to-control-Jubilee-/3126390-5186138-attbd4z/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 07:41:46 PM »
The trouble with your observation - is that Mt Kenya succession or Jubilee wrangles do not exist in isolation to the rest of Kenya. For instance folks who want to join Ruto would simply be joining Jubilee, but it not clear now if Jubilee will even exist by 2022. Or if Ruto can manage to wrest it from Uhuru boys. If you're Khalwale or Kingi - which party do you decamp to - to back Ruto? You're basically partyless clinging to Ruto.

Two, only Jubilee outside of Mt Kenya is behind Ruto. This is basically URP. The rest are two-three Nanok or Khalwale or Jumwa. Jubilee had mere 53% even with 99% Gema and incumbency. Luhya, Mijikenda, Gusii, Kamba - these are very hard nuts to crack for Ruto. They all supported Babu before - and right now support Handshake. Babu just needs to maintain that coalition while instigating Jubilee civil war.

This scenario makes referendum very critical. Cause disruptive realignments. It why BBI lever is a big deal - and why it risky for Ruto to oppose inclusion. Of course you underrate Moses Kuria - while overrating loser Kiunjuri. I'm yet to be convinced of Kiunjuri brilliance or leadership. Anyway, Kiunjuri is in a tight spot - in the Jubilee skirmishes - cause wa Iria or Kuria with Uhuru support can be tough to deal with.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2019, 07:54:18 PM »
I don't think current skirmishes has eroded Ruto ability to attract people to his camp. You have to understand that everyone who has supported Raila is very weary after loss n loss n loss. You can check Kichwa or Patel here. They are DONE. The worst Raila did was to boycott the repeat election. So Ruto is the only hope. Raila the magician has to first work his magic otherwise he has exhausted the goodwill he had from his supporters. You cannot support who chicken out of a repeat election, swear himself and then capitulate in a handshake that does not make sense.

The other big elephant - nobody really knows what Kenyatta is up-to. He is just playing all sides. He has kept his cards very close to his chest.

As for Kiunjuri - I think you underrate him at your own peril. The rout you saw in Central was engineered by Kiunjuri. Yes he doesn't speak fluent English but he is very deadly in Kikuyu. He is also an experienced political operator with about 20yrs in the dungeons. I think he became MP with Ruto in 1997 - about 22yrs ago - as 30yrs old.Wa-iria and Kuria are just jokers - with less than 10yrs in politics. Kuria from Gatundu south is dead on arrival - a joker who is not even 5yrs old in parliament. He cannot get even A SINGLE MP to support him. Wa Iria is also about 6yrs in politics and cannot get ONE SINGLE MP to support his bid. They are just about as worse as Nancy-Kibicho when it comes to politics.

Waiguru is good on Camera but he has to deal with iron ladies of Kirinyanga - and she is struggling there - Kirinyanga hopsital in shambles. Ngilu and Joyce are doing womenfolk great in Bomet & Kitui.

In short - like I told you in 2016 - watch KIUNJURI very closely. Already he has Kikuyu diaspora in Nakuru, Uasin Gishu and Laikipia. Those are united in RUto camp. They do not want to become the PAWNS in a reckless game of Kibicho-Nancy. They want the current peace with Kalenjin to last.

So Kiunjuri starts with 1M plus Kikuyus in diaspora. He also has very deep roots in Nyeri & Kirinyanga. He will struggle in Muranga and Kiambu - and that is where Uhuru can make or break him.

To nick Meru & mt Kenya east - Kiunjuri has to make a deal with Kiraitu & Muturi - because of Munya like all those who lost in 2017 blames Ruto & Kiunjuri for their misfortunes.

Anyway I reckon things are becoming clearer n clearer as we heads toward 2022.

The trouble with your observation - is that Mt Kenya succession or Jubilee wrangles do not exist in isolation to the rest of Kenya. For instance folks who want to join Ruto would simply be joining Jubilee, but it not clear now if Jubilee will even exist by 2022. Or if Ruto can manage to wrest it from Uhuru boys. If you're Khalwale or Kingi - which party do you decamp to - to back Ruto? You're basically partyless clinging to Ruto.

Two, only Jubilee outside of Mt Kenya is behind Ruto. This is basically URP. The rest are two-three Nanok or Khalwale or Jumwa. Jubilee had mere 53% even with 99% Gema and incumbency. Luhya, Mijikenda, Gusii, Kamba - these are very hard nuts to crack for Ruto. They all supported Babu before - and right now support Handshake. Babu just needs to maintain that coalition while instigating Jubilee civil war.

This scenario makes referendum very critical. Cause disruptive realignments. It why BBI lever is a big deal - and why it risky for Ruto to oppose inclusion. Of course you underrate Moses Kuria - while overrating loser Kiunjuri. I'm yet to be convinced of Kiunjuri brilliance or leadership. Anyway, Kiunjuri is in a tight spot - in the Jubilee skirmishes - cause wa Iria or Kuria with Uhuru support can be tough to deal with.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 09:25:40 PM »
There is no objective evidence Kiunjuri was behind mlolongo - that would be actually silly since it only attracts Uhuru wrath. Nothing in his past indicates such machinations - what happened to his GNU? Not even 1 MP. Ruto could co-opt him but I don't see any solo initiative. Dude couldn't even win governor - despite running under Jubilee banner.

Anyway he needs to learn English first - and attempt some appeal past Laikipia town - Munya speaks fluently despite equally heavy Meru accent. Kiunjuri can hire a tutor. He is too unpolished - and Uhuru can easily sponsor wa Iria against him. I think the wa Iria and Kuria "neutral" strategy is calculated to attract Uhuru support - once he feel scorned by Ruto & Kiunjuri. Sonko is angling for this too - his support for Uhuru 3rd term is not genuine - it plain sucking up.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 09:32:48 PM »
Pundit - Ruto sabotage of Gema upstarts is coming back to bite him... now there is noone cloutful enough to partner with against Uhuru. If PK was Nairobi or Murang'a governor - he would be popular and supplant Uhuru easily. The whole mix of Kiunjuri, Munya, wa Iria, Kuria, Waiguru, PK - makes Uhuru look as the much better bird in hand.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 11:41:33 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 07:20:12 AM »
Pundit - Ruto sabotage of Gema upstarts is coming back to bite him... now there is noone cloutful enough to partner with against Uhuru. If PK was Nairobi or Murang'a governor - he would be popular and supplant Uhuru easily. The whole mix of Kiunjuri, Munya, wa Iria, Kuria, Waiguru, PK - makes Uhuru look as the much better bird in hand.
Uhuru is barred from running again.The current lot will be happy to clean Ruto hands.. Kiunjuri is ahead of the curve...he needs to figure out Muranga n Kiambu otherwise he has Kikuyu support to deputize Ruto.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 08:53:03 AM »
I don't think current skirmishes has eroded Ruto ability to attract people to his camp. You have to understand that everyone who has supported Raila is very weary after loss n loss n loss. You can check Kichwa or Patel here. They are DONE. The worst Raila did was to boycott the repeat election. So Ruto is the only hope. Raila the magician has to first work his magic otherwise he has exhausted the goodwill he had from his supporters. You cannot support who chicken out of a repeat election, swear himself and then capitulate in a handshake that does not make sense.

The other big elephant - nobody really knows what Kenyatta is up-to. He is just playing all sides. He has kept his cards very close to his chest.

As for Kiunjuri - I think you underrate him at your own peril. The rout you saw in Central was engineered by Kiunjuri. Yes he doesn't speak fluent English but he is very deadly in Kikuyu. He is also an experienced political operator with about 20yrs in the dungeons. I think he became MP with Ruto in 1997 - about 22yrs ago - as 30yrs old.Wa-iria and Kuria are just jokers - with less than 10yrs in politics. Kuria from Gatundu south is dead on arrival - a joker who is not even 5yrs old in parliament. He cannot get even A SINGLE MP to support him. Wa Iria is also about 6yrs in politics and cannot get ONE SINGLE MP to support his bid. They are just about as worse as Nancy-Kibicho when it comes to politics.

Waiguru is good on Camera but he has to deal with iron ladies of Kirinyanga - and she is struggling there - Kirinyanga hopsital in shambles. Ngilu and Joyce are doing womenfolk great in Bomet & Kitui.

In short - like I told you in 2016 - watch KIUNJURI very closely. Already he has Kikuyu diaspora in Nakuru, Uasin Gishu and Laikipia. Those are united in RUto camp. They do not want to become the PAWNS in a reckless game of Kibicho-Nancy. They want the current peace with Kalenjin to last.

So Kiunjuri starts with 1M plus Kikuyus in diaspora. He also has very deep roots in Nyeri & Kirinyanga. He will struggle in Muranga and Kiambu - and that is where Uhuru can make or break him.

To nick Meru & mt Kenya east - Kiunjuri has to make a deal with Kiraitu & Muturi - because of Munya like all those who lost in 2017 blames Ruto & Kiunjuri for their misfortunes.

Anyway I reckon things are becoming clearer n clearer as we heads toward 2022.

Its wishful thinking to state that already kiunjuri has 1m kiuks supposedly in diaspora. Kiunjuri is the most inept and despised CS in this government among Gema community. Agriculture is struggling and his ministry has been proposing crazy untenable policies. Listen to kiuk tv and radios and you'll know what's happening. Kiunjuri is like sonko, they had alot of support but now after they were given the job most of their former supporters have turned against them. There's a reason why central is registering new parties, there'll be mass exodus out of jubilee especially if there's a referendum and parliamentary system is adopted. The most popular tv or radio booking in kiuk is one moses kuria( they have baptized him (Njamba ya ruriri  (a hero) . This is what is happening in central https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Central-Kenya-leaders-unveil-lobby-group/1064-5186136-7mbyrp/index.html . People are looking of ways to solve problems affecting GEMA. Even the likes of Ndii are participating, its all hands on deck. BTW munya also is despised cause jubilee government is at war with small businesses.
Why does Ruto need a kiuk dp?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 10:17:19 AM »
Sorry Hk, but with my Phd in political reading, you're just describing someone like Alfred Keter & co making noise about Maize & Milk prices, but when it come to political leadership, the threshold is higher.

The political and economic problems in GEMA are attributable to Uhuru adopting Kibaki hear or see no evil. He has completely refused to engage the people and it's leadership - as he hides in the statehouse - because the handshake doesn't make sense - and he is also thinking of running again?

Kiunjuri got a lot of flak from Uhuru on agri that was not deserved.I think flak was because Kiunjuri successfully sub-marine attack in 2017 with Ruto that left Uhuru vulnerable as he is now. Kiunjuri found all the mess in agri - but that is neither here or there. What Kiunjuri has I think is tacit support of UhuRuto to become a running mate. He also has his lackeys from Mps, to senators, to MCAS all over central - esp Nyeri & Laikipia. I think Kikuyu diaspora will not CARE about WARUS:) but will care about keeping peace...nobody understand their plight more than a fellow diaspora. Otherwise, they will always become pawns because Central Kenya do not give a second thought to them.

Ruto will pick the best DPORK based on political reality. And that obviously, for now, is GEMA. If Uhuru stands again - then it won't make sense - and Ruto will probably look at Luhyas or even Kambas.

The noise in Kikuyu land will not subside until we get a successor to Uhuru or Uhuru makes it clear he will stand again.

Its wishful thinking to state that already kiunjuri has 1m kiuks supposedly in diaspora. Kiunjuri is the most inept and despised CS in this government among Gema community. Agriculture is struggling and his ministry has been proposing crazy untenable policies. Listen to kiuk tv and radios and you'll know what's happening. Kiunjuri is like sonko, they had alot of support but now after they were given the job most of their former supporters have turned against them. There's a reason why central is registering new parties, there'll be mass exodus out of jubilee especially if there's a referendum and parliamentary system is adopted. The most popular tv or radio booking in kiuk is one moses kuria( they have baptized him (Njamba ya ruriri  (a hero) . This is what is happening in central https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Central-Kenya-leaders-unveil-lobby-group/1064-5186136-7mbyrp/index.html . People are looking of ways to solve problems affecting GEMA. Even the likes of Ndii are participating, its all hands on deck. BTW munya also is despised cause jubilee government is at war with small businesses.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 10:47:17 AM »
Sorry Hk, but with my Phd in political reading, you're just describing someone like Alfred Keter & co making noise about Maize & Milk prices, but when it come to political leadership, the threshold is higher.

The political and economic problems in GEMA are attributable to Uhuru adopting Kibaki hear or see no evil. He has completely refused to engage the people and it's leadership - as he hides in the statehouse - because the handshake doesn't make sense - and he is also thinking of running again?

Kiunjuri got a lot of flak from Uhuru on agri that was not deserved.I think flak was because Kiunjuri successfully sub-marine attack in 2017 with Ruto that left Uhuru vulnerable as he is now. Kiunjuri found all the mess in agri - but that is neither here or there. What Kiunjuri has I think is tacit support of UhuRuto to become a running mate. He also has his lackeys from Mps, to senators, to MCAS all over central - esp Nyeri & Laikipia. I think Kikuyu diaspora will not CARE about WARUS:) but will care about keeping peace...nobody understand their plight more than a fellow diaspora. Otherwise, they will always become pawns because Central Kenya do not give a second thought to them.

Ruto will pick the best DPORK based on political reality. And that obviously, for now, is GEMA. If Uhuru stands again - then it won't make sense - and Ruto will probably look at Luhyas or even Kambas.

The noise in Kikuyu land will not subside until we get a successor to Uhuru or Uhuru makes it clear he will stand again.

I think Kiunjuri is an unlikely running mate.

His hands are tied being a CS so he can't tanga tanga proper. He will be a harder sell than the drunk but relatively political savy  Moses Kuria.

I see GEMA breaking into smithreens
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 11:41:38 AM »
You think someone from ichaweri will be replaced by a village mate.Moses Kuria is a just a noisy heckler.Kiunjuri has silently laid the groundwork for his stab since 2012.He only need to get Muranga n Kiambu.. otherwise he is shoe in.He will play underground politics until 2021 or 2020.Obviously, he is going to come under vicious attack from kibicho n company soon...so it may go head to head early than imagined