Author Topic: David Ndii to Uhuru: Just finish up and go  (Read 4800 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii to Uhuru: Just finish up and go
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 02:55:01 PM »
Everyone has an axe to grind but none as big as Raila - who spent 9 yrs in prison and his father 2yrs. That is all I am saying. I am not pushing any ideas here - this forum is hardly read by 10 people a day.
My foot. Pundit, you are the only one with an axe to grind. You were salivating all over this board over the prospect of that revenge in 2017. Stop projecting your own shadow. No one is scared of a Raila revenge, not even you as you are spinning this folk tale. We all know the vices of our politicians, they are not mysterious. Raila's might be called greed for the big seat, but revenge ni ndoto yako. Take a chill pill, bwana. :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 03:02:23 PM »
Raila groupies cannot stand that singular fact that their man has unfinished revenge business.We saw it in Mau forest saga

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 04:02:22 PM »
Pundit, are you now so desperate for your man? Trully team Tanga Tanga soilt their own party with Itumbi's faked letter to the president.

Raila groupies cannot stand that singular fact that their man has unfinished revenge business.We saw it in Mau forest saga

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 05:27:03 PM »
The elites that feared Babu are no more - it used to be Moi, Kenyatta and Kibaki - Moi and Kenyatta are now pulling the lever for Babu - and vigorously opposing Ruto. Hustler vs dynasty automatically lines up all "dynasties" against Ruto. It's a double-edged sword.

I mean between Ruto and Babu who is more scary to the average Kenyan? Ruto PEV history, Kelenjin long reign with Gema, his polarizing persona, his unscrupulous corrupt reputation - instantly moot all Babu vengeful and such image issues.

Ruto has only the Jubulee "peace" MOU - as a bargaining chip over Babu.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2019, 05:37:15 PM »
Ruto has only the Jubulee "peace" MOU - as a bargaining chip over Babu.
Pundit is 4ever threatening PEV repeat and "MAD" every month here if Ruto is shafted, and now wants to lecture us on revenge.:D Dunia kweli.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2019, 06:42:34 PM »
Pundit is 4ever threatening PEV repeat and "MAD" every month here if Ruto is shafted, and now wants to lecture us on revenge.:D Dunia kweli.

Pundit has strange hubris about his own genius. How can he be dispassionate and also wear massive Ruto blinkers? - that's a contradiction. Once you have a declared horse you can no longer be neutral. According to his proven, objective, factual, hard cold, bla bla punditry, Uhuru would be enjoying the beach in Hawaii - leaving Ruto as Acting President. Senile Raila would be dead or locked up in some lunatic asylum.

But of course the reality is the exact opposite of his predictions.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019, 08:47:51 PM »
I must have touched a raw nerve.Raila folks are emerging from woodwork.You actually think Raila can fool the privellege class that he is part of them.They threw him into prison.They know Raila will revenge.The same way  you know Kalenjin warriors will attempt to collect Ruto political debt from Gema and Ruto will make crazy fortune as PORK.The same way GEMA regime will always be insular and will govern like other tribes do not really matter.Those are political reality.If humble Moi revenged against GEMA, lie a fool that Raila will let go all his bitterness...60yr old bitterness that as of last year he was crylying they rigged me again.Raila axe is so huge it's impossible to ignore.At least Uhuru had just an axe against NGOs and now poor Mwilu & Supreme Court.Ruto will definitely crush balls...but Raila will wake up all the demons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2019, 08:57:23 PM »
Robina I voted for jailbird and jailbreak Sonko...and I support Ruto...there are gazillion reasons to support them.I will support them but will not lie for them.Ruto is not an angel..he is flawed but not as deeply flawed as Raila.Ruto has personal failings...he never saw a woman he didn't want to bed...and he is also never saw money he did not want to grab...but the man is an intelligent hardworking organized natural leader who will get a lot of shit done

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2019, 10:17:43 PM »
Babu main axe was with Moi and Kalenjin - more than the Kenyattas and Gema. Moi jailed him 9 years and castrated him - Jomo detained Jaramogi mere 2 years. Babu and Ruto and Uhuru are all realist - who work with realities of the day. Like Uhuru and Ruto worked together - against ICC and Babu - after taking Kenya to the brink 5 short years earlier. Babu is now with Uhuru - after running battles for whole 5 years. Ruto by 2009 was praising Kibaki as great leader after fallout with Babu. Now Babu has been consoling senile diabetic Nyayo for blessings :) The reality of tribal democracy make it impossible to maintain permanent enemies - even Pokot and Turkana are now together in Ruto pocket.

After 2022, say Babu is PORK with Gema DPORK - of course he will toss the 50-50 MOU in the sewer. Gema will throw tantrums like Ruto now - and Babu will swiftly co-opt Ruto or someone else to contain any rebellion. The same would happen with Ruto - despite your endless poems here about how trustworthy he is.

As Ronnie Reagan put it: there are no permanent enemies - or axes - in politics. Only permanent interests.

I must have touched a raw nerve.Raila folks are emerging from woodwork.You actually think Raila can fool the privellege class that he is part of them.They threw him into prison.They know Raila will revenge.The same way  you know Kalenjin warriors will attempt to collect Ruto political debt from Gema and Ruto will make crazy fortune as PORK.The same way GEMA regime will always be insular and will govern like other tribes do not really matter.Those are political reality.If humble Moi revenged against GEMA, lie a fool that Raila will let go all his bitterness...60yr old bitterness that as of last year he was crylying they rigged me again.Raila axe is so huge it's impossible to ignore.At least Uhuru had just an axe against NGOs and now poor Mwilu & Supreme Court.Ruto will definitely crush balls...but Raila will wake up all the demons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2019, 10:25:42 PM »
Robina, that better than previous attempt and like Matiba used say..Let the people decide.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 10:35:51 PM »
Babu has no beef he is dying to unleash. He was wronged but he is pragmatic. He worked with Moi and that should tell you all you want. He shook Uhuru's hand. Babu is just another greedy thug. It was Kikuyus who were sold the vendetta theory. I. Surprised to hear a relatively intelligent Pundito regurgitating it. I hope it's a joke
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 10:56:27 PM »
Babu has no beef he is dying to unleash. He was wronged but he is pragmatic. He worked with Moi and that should tell you all you want. He shook Uhuru's hand. Babu is just another greedy thug. It was Kikuyus who were sold the vendetta theory. I. Surprised to hear a relatively intelligent Pundito regurgitating it. I hope it's a joke
:D He knows, of course. Inaitwo desperation. It was used on Kyuks by Kifaki and Uhuru and now Pundit hopes it can work for Ruto because PEV threat might not.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2019, 11:04:28 PM »
I must have touched a raw nerve.
U didn't touch a raw nerve. Just no one is buying daylight fairytales, Pundit. You're hoping Gema propaganda machine can be deployed to benefit a non-Gema like Ruto and it just looks comical seeing you trying to make that stick as if the pple here dont know our politicians. Besides, if Gema are that fearful, why wouldn't they then want Kamwana to continue? Let me guess: they "trust" Ruto because of that "peaceful" MOU, right?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2019, 06:29:10 AM »
Jailed for 9yrs and rigged out allegedly several times...and our angel is not bitter.Tell it to the birds.The Luo as community have huge axe over what they perceive as political persecution just like kalenjin have historical land grievance.Raila if made pork will definitely get some of his revenge back.This is not fear mongering because this site has very little readership. That I am desperate for Ruto pork is so true...we need visionary hands on the deck leadership.Do I think GEMA or Uhuru will trust Raila .I have said several times hell no.As far as I am concerned Raila is being used to tame Ruto now and maybe help ammend katiba to GEMA liking...then he will be dropped.Did Moi believe that Raila would forgive him..hell nope.Raila can pretend to be tame but we know he is not Mandela.Look for another strategy....this one won't work.In few months it will be clear as daylight who is using who.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2019, 02:38:27 PM »
Parliamentary is much better for 10% Luo and all non-RVGema - so I don't see how Babu is being used. Handshake has struck MV Hustler like an iceberg :) so Babu is already collecting dividends. Uhuru on the other hand gets to scorn Ruto - as payback for mlolongo backstabbing - with little consequence. This is symbiotic win-win outcome.

Once parliamentary become reality, of course it new ballgame - anyone can nick it. Again it hard to "use" Babu - who is apparently angling for ceremonial PORK :) - it's Uhuru who is more likely to be shortchanged once Babu go for PM - and ask Uhuru to retire to ceremonial.

Even if referendum fail - very unlikely with all the BBI carrots - Jubilee and Uhuruto will be in tatters worse than now. All win-win for Babu. Ngoja uone BBI - 45% devolution, 1/3 women - how will your omnipotent genius deal with this? You need to give Babu credit where it's due.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 03:15:16 PM »
The problem is 1) GEMA will not agree to a system that disadvantaged them - parliamentary system will rob them the ability to leverage their numbers - so FORGET ABOUT IT and 2) GEMA have refused to embrace the handshake - it's Uhuru being nice to Raila so we do not see demos and such nonsense - and so Uhuru can govern in peace.

I am not sure what you mean Uhuru was backstabbed. He is going home. He doesn't need Mps. He doesn't jubilee. He needs a good legacy and retirement package.

I think the problem with some of your is an inability to separate wishes from reality. When the deal is too good think twice.

BBI have about 2 months to wind up - and we have NOT heard anybody from GEMA supporting parliamentary systems. So maybe Uhuru will on the last minute - rush there - and agree with Raila's recommendation?, I think BBI should be already into report writing. Their extended term ends in October.

And BBI is illegal ab iniito.

Parliamentary is much better for 10% Luo and all non-RVGema - so I don't see how Babu is being used. Handshake has struck MV Hustler like an iceberg :) so Babu is already collecting dividends. Uhuru on the other hand gets to scorn Ruto - as payback for mlolongo backstabbing - with little consequence. This is symbiotic win-win outcome.

Once parliamentary become reality, of course it new ballgame - anyone can nick it. Again it hard to "use" Babu - who is apparently angling for ceremonial PORK :) - it's Uhuru who is more likely to be shortchanged once Babu go for PM - and ask Uhuru to retire to ceremonial.

Even if referendum fail - very unlikely with all the BBI carrots - Jubilee and Uhuruto will be in tatters worse than now. All win-win for Babu. Ngoja uone BBI - 45% devolution, 1/3 women - how will your omnipotent genius deal with this? You need to give Babu credit where it's due.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2019, 03:43:09 PM »
Given the present mayhem in MV Hustler - it more wishful thinking that Uhuruto are still an item. I mean, these guys can't even call a PG, can't agree on anything - referendum, corruption, Handshake, 2022 - now we have assassinations and treason charges. All in the smooth well oiled machine. ODM hold meetings peacefully - has known officials, party stand united on issues - only a few Jumwa or Nanok. In fact the entire NASA brigade is on Handshake and referendum side.

GEMA may not like parliamentary - which is why Uhuru dangle Exec PM. As you can see not all Mt Kenya MPs are in Kieleweke, Tanga Tanga camps - most are passive or neutral. Babu dangle inclusion, Uhuru dangle Exec PM - it a great strategy. Who care what happens after, Kenya will be parliamentary - I think Uhuru is more likely to be shortchanged. But that is plain conjecture just like your Babu is being used spin - when we see on camera and news daily as Jubilee factions tearing each other up. BBI is real - no Jubilee or Gema or Kalenjin input - cause of Jubilee wars. But Kiraitu and Kibwana - presented 45% devolution - representing CoG. In meantime Ruto strategy is to use Aukot? How will Ruto make Turkana or Samburu or Maa - to reject 45% devolution? Or convince women to oppose 1/3?

So which deal is too good? What has Babu lost - compared to Jubilee implosion. That's a theory - in fact wishful thinking - the Jubilee circus and mayhem is in the news.

The problem is 1) GEMA will not agree to a system that disadvantaged them - parliamentary system will rob them the ability to leverage their numbers - so FORGET ABOUT IT and 2) GEMA have refused to embrace the handshake - it's Uhuru being nice to Raila so we do not see demos and such nonsense - and so Uhuru can govern in peace.

I am not sure what you mean Uhuru was backstabbed. He is going home. He doesn't need Mps. He doesn't jubilee. He needs a good legacy and retirement package.

I think the problem with some of your is an inability to separate wishes from reality. When the deal is too good think twice.

BBI have about 2 months to wind up - and we have NOT heard anybody from GEMA supporting parliamentary systems. So maybe Uhuru will on the last minute - rush there - and agree with Raila's recommendation?, I think BBI should be already into report writing. Their extended term ends in October.

And BBI is illegal ab iniito.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2019, 03:57:48 PM »
Of course Uhuru was played by Ruto - who used primaries ballot chaos as mlolongo smokescreen. Likes of Mbugua were rigged out by Ruto. Then Ruto lined up his cronies in parliament - leaving Uhuru only with Muturi - contrary to 50-50 as earlier.

Uhuru anger showed up immediately after swearing in - when Ruto no longer appear in SH in matching tie - after Mbugua become comptroller. Then Handshake happened and the rest is history.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2019, 04:01:15 PM »
BBI - how is it illegal? There is no requirement for a referendum proposal to have parliamentary backing or even a law - cause the popular/signature route is assumed to be NGO- or mwananchi-led. Even Aukot adventure could pass if it had political muscle - no law is needed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2019, 04:03:15 PM »
You're focusing on smoke screens. Jubilee gov - a 50-50 deal btw Uhuru and Ruto are busy working. There is not much Ruto has lost - maybe the Chairman of Kenya Film and Netball agencies that were given to Raila.

Ruto is being fought by power-brokers around Uhuru - as they realize power is slipping away from their hands - and I think whole referendum/BBI is a scare-scrow. There is no way GEMA will agree to go parliamentary - and if they do - I would advice Ruto to go for it.

In my view BBI is a bridge to nowhere.

Given the present mayhem in MV Hustler - it more wishful thinking that Uhuruto are still an item. I mean, these guys can't even call a PG, can't agree on anything - referendum, corruption, Handshake, 2022 - now we have assassinations and treason charges. All in the smooth well oiled machine. ODM hold meetings peacefully - has known officials, party stand united on issues - only a few Jumwa or Nanok. In fact the entire NASA brigade is on Handshake and referendum side.

GEMA may not like parliamentary - which is why Uhuru dangle Exec PM. As you can see not all Mt Kenya MPs are in Kieleweke, Tanga Tanga camps - most are passive or neutral. Babu dangle inclusion, Uhuru dangle Exec PM - it a great strategy. Who care what happens after, Kenya will be parliamentary - I think Uhuru is more likely to be shortchanged. But that is plain conjecture just like your Babu is being used spin - when we see on camera and news daily as Jubilee factions tearing each other up. BBI is real - no Jubilee or Gema or Kalenjin input - cause of Jubilee wars. But Kiraitu and Kibwana - presented 45% devolution - representing CoG. In meantime Ruto strategy is to use Aukot? How will Ruto make Turkana or Samburu or Maa - to reject 45% devolution? Or convince women to oppose 1/3?

So which deal is too good? What has Babu lost - compared to Jubilee implosion. That's a theory - in fact wishful thinking - the Jubilee circus and mayhem is in the news.