Author Topic: David Ndii to Uhuru: Just finish up and go  (Read 4859 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
David Ndii to Uhuru: Just finish up and go
« on: July 02, 2019, 05:47:41 PM »
Uhuru and Raila have been lubbished by David Ndii. Actually the two are making Ruto to look like a statesman.
Given the option of letting Uhuru continue or Ruto (I cannot stand this man) then better Ruto takes over. Uhuru has and had nothing to offer Kenya. Ruto is a big thief and will also ruin Kenya, but better option than letting Uhuru continue.

Mr Uhuru Kenyatta please do us and yourself a big favour; you have neither the mandate nor the wherewithal to shape our political destiny. Just finish up and go.

https://www.theeastafricanreview.info/op-eds/2019/06/28/memo-to-uhuru-kenyatta-finish-up-and-go/

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: David Ndii to Uhuru: Just finish up and go
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 08:16:58 PM »
Counting down to when Pundit will revert calling Ndii brilliant :) .  They say politics is the art of the possible.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:27:24 PM »
When he stops being an idiot.That is pretty impossible for Ndio to do

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 11:19:23 PM »
 :) :) I guess that's an easy one. Don't understand any mind that tries to reason with Ndii's stupidity. They guy is a hopeless mind!

When he stops being an idiot.That is pretty impossible for Ndio to do

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 12:42:24 AM »
Uh? Kindly resend in English... who do you prefer between Ruto and Babu? Those are the two horses, Kenyatta is bait.

Uhuru and Raila have been lubbished by David Ndii. Actually the two are making Ruto to look like a statesman.
Given the option of letting Uhuru continue or Ruto (I cannot stand this man) then better Ruto takes over. Uhuru has and had nothing to offer Kenya. Ruto is a big thief and will also ruin Kenya, but better option than letting Uhuru continue.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 06:07:30 AM »
Ndii always on point. Wewe Maliza utoke. Amherst got to be the most useless university in the whole world. 

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 12:20:46 PM »

Mr Uhuru Kenyatta please do us and yourself a big favour; you have neither the mandate nor the wherewithal to shape our political destiny. Just finish up and go.

https://www.theeastafricanreview.info/op-eds/2019/06/28/memo-to-uhuru-kenyatta-finish-up-and-go/
Uhuru must go! It's that simple. The day he proclaims his intentions to extend his term is the day he will know how unpopular he is. Let wsr fight it out with whoever opts to vie.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2019, 12:35:29 PM »

Uhuru must go! It's that simple. The day he proclaims his intentions to extend his term is the day he will know how unpopular he is. Let wsr fight it out with whoever opts to vie.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Kenyans are fed up with Kikuyu and Kalenjin dominance.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 01:45:41 PM »
I think Kenyans are mainly fed up with a drunk incompetent leader.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 02:14:13 PM »
I think Kenyans are mainly fed up with a drunk incompetent leader.

Your new hero's quandary - how to build anti-Kikuyu sentiment while facing Raila - and how Kalenjin are not equally playing offside in that argument.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 07:05:37 PM »
Just read through the Ndii memo to Uhuru. Hard hitting and scathing like a dagger... Drunk Uhuru must have hit the roof and thought of having the professor incarcerated again before Muhoho and the mom calmed him down.

But I do think Ndii has some personal beef with the Kenyattas - these attacks started long before the Uhuruto fallout. They were not inspired by Babu nor NASA either as is clear. Problem with being so personally invested - like Miguna - is the impunity these top creme enjoy - and the unpredictability of politics. Who would have thought Odinga would be working with Kenyatta today? It's better to just take a chill pill on matters outside one's control.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 06:40:47 AM »
Uhuru's chances of resting in peace after 2022 are fast running out, and it's not Ruto's fault
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 09:44:30 AM »
Uhuru will rest in peace. Why not? Even theMt Kenya folk that is now "rebeling" against him will never tolerate for one minute anyone who tries to lay a hand on Uhuru after 2022. So Ruto be warned. The romance with Mt Kenya can come to a halt in one minute.

Uhuru's chances of resting in peace after 2022 are fast running out, and it's not Ruto's fault

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 10:23:19 AM »
If Raila wins power - he won't rest in peace - and so will Mois & Rutos. So he has to manage his succession well. A friendly regime is all he needs to rest in peace.
Uhuru will rest in peace. Why not? Even theMt Kenya folk that is now "rebeling" against him will never tolerate for one minute anyone who tries to lay a hand on Uhuru after 2022. So Ruto be warned. The romance with Mt Kenya can come to a halt in one minute.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 11:49:03 AM »
Wewe wacha fitina. Who ever wins in 2022, the loosers will sit pretty. It is never in the interest of the Kenyan elite to rock the boat. New alliances will be formed direct after the elections. These people are all living in a glass house and nobody is ready to start throwing the first stone.

If Raila wins power - he won't rest in peace - and so will Mois & Rutos. So he has to manage his succession well. A friendly regime is all he needs to rest in peace.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 12:09:59 PM »
Except they threw Jaramogi in for like 2yrs and Raila for like 9yrs - and have rigged him - so for Raila it will be personal. The rest - maDVD/Kaloi/Ruto - will not touch Uhuru or Kenyatta or Mois or Kibakis. But Raila everyone knows has a huge axe to grind.
Wewe wacha fitina. Who ever wins in 2022, the loosers will sit pretty. It is never in the interest of the Kenyan elite to rock the boat. New alliances will be formed direct after the elections. These people are all living in a glass house and nobody is ready to start throwing the first stone.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 12:45:18 PM »
Continue to try spread propaganda against Raila. It will not work. He is one person who never takes anything personal. Remember he defended Moi in 2002 against Mt Kenya mafia? Had he wanted revenge that would have been the chance.

Except they threw Jaramogi in for like 2yrs and Raila for like 9yrs - and have rigged him - so for Raila it will be personal. The rest - maDVD/Kaloi/Ruto - will not touch Uhuru or Kenyatta or Mois or Kibakis. But Raila everyone knows has a huge axe to grind.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 01:05:57 PM »
Okay that was my 2 cent; I see it bring forth your Railamania. I think part of reason there is resistance to Raila president is precisely that. The barely disguised huge axe and the chip in his shoulder pretty much scare everyone.
Continue to try spread propaganda against Raila. It will not work. He is one person who never takes anything personal. Remember he defended Moi in 2002 against Mt Kenya mafia? Had he wanted revenge that would have been the chance.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 01:25:11 PM »
Pundit, what I am trying to push into your thick skull is that no politician in Kenya will be out for revenge. It is you who is pushing the myth of Raila revenging come 2022. Have you lost all arguements for Ruto that you now have to use fear as a means of politics?
You have lost it of late. Too much mursk :D :D :D :D

Okay that was my 2 cent; I see it bring forth your Railamania. I think part of reason there is resistance to Raila president is precisely that. The barely disguised huge axe and the chip in his shoulder pretty much scare everyone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 01:38:47 PM »
Everyone has an axe to grind but none as big as Raila - who spent 9 yrs in prison and his father 2yrs. That is all I am saying. I am not pushing any ideas here - this forum is hardly read by 10 people a day.

Again, as always, I am a dispassionate punditry .

Let me tell you Ruto evoke a lot of Moi/Kalenjin looting era mess fear. That is reality 101. You're pretty scared of another Moi coming back - in form of Ruto. When I admit Ruto is perceived to be corrupt, and that he has a mountain to climb in dealing with Moi perception, then I am not spoiling it for Ruto, I am saying the truth.

Obviously, Ruto is trying to change the narrative to hustler versus dynasty. It helps that Moi son is out there taking care of the sins of his father :) .Previously Ruto has rebranded being indicted by ICC :) so this is walk in the park.

Raila has to assure many people that he won't REVENGE. Everyone knows he has a huge axe. You don't go to prison for decade and come back happy unless you're MANDELA.

Pundit, what I am trying to push into your thick skull is that no politician in Kenya will be out for revenge. It is you who is pushing the myth of Raila revenging come 2022. Have you lost all arguements for Ruto that you now have to use fear as a means of politics?
You have lost it of late. Too much mursk :D :D :D :D