Author Topic: Uhuru is planning to extend his term - Raila getting used :)  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Uhuru is planning to extend his term - Raila getting used :)
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 05:48:36 PM »
Ohh Ruto used to mock Babu - while campaigning for Uhuru - about maandamano, makelele, firimbi - kuketi kwa lami. We need to see Ruto maandamano - and Babu mockery - as he face teargas by Matiang'i crew. Popcorn plsss.
Millions of lifes will be at huge risk.You won't be laughing but calling ICC to come take warlord Ruto.

That's ok - Uhuru is not chicken either - and he is C-in-C. The two warlords can square it out - then head to Hague - and leave Kenya and King Babu in peace. Kenya is bigger than Kikuyu and Kalenjin.
That why whole idea is MAD And real beneficiary Raila.Uhuru will come to his sense eventually and endorse running mate for Ruto.

All dreams are valid... Uhuru just need to take back GEMA - which is going well - afer that Ruto and his hard-on for PORK will be offering 60% like Raila 2012. There is no MAD - you really got hubris over Ruto power. Before handshake Ruto had Gema - Uhuru had nothing except hot air promises about 50-50. This mayhem is a nightmare for Ruto - golden shower for Raila - whether PM happen or not Gema will be firmly back in Uhuru grasp - when the dust settles.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 06:51:18 PM »
Ruto knows the deal.Why risk gov operations grinding to halt for something gema are entitled to....DPORK n 50-50.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 11:07:04 PM »
Ruto knows the deal.Why risk gov operations grinding to halt for something gema are entitled to....DPORK n 50-50.

Uhuru must corner Gema - then get the best deal from whoever - so far so good. Trusting a vampire like Ruto to honor 50-50 - cause he is so trustworthy :D :D - would be really foolish. It laughable to hear you repeat this cheap line.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 11:15:26 PM »
Uhuru had gema until he started dalliance with Raila.Now he has to fight to regain control.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 11:23:46 PM »
Uhuru had gema until he started dalliance with Raila.Now he has to fight to regain control.

Nope - Ruto got Gema thru mlolongo - Uhuru needed Babu support to take back Gema from the hyena. The noises now is Jubilee hyenas fighting for Gema - Ruto is bumbling about assassinations cause he is losing grip. Kenya is tribal and we know how it will end. Later on we will have smiles, handshakes as deals are cut. There is nothing trustworthy about Ruto - attempting direct Gema control - remind me of Babu saga in kalenjin 2009-12. He is going nowhere with that strategy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2019, 12:52:49 AM »

Of course he can't - only Babu has that power to paralyze GoK without genocide. Ruto's only leverage is PEV 2 - which Handshake rendered moot. Any whiff of PEV and Babu smiles all the way. Hence the tantrums and fumbling now - which are backfiring so badly as Gema give him a big fat middle finger. Ruto is like an entitled brat who cuts himself to demand attention by daddy.