Author Topic: Uhuru is planning to extend his term - Raila getting used :)  (Read 2796 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru is planning to extend his term - Raila getting used :)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 12:25:18 PM »
Oh please, Pundit. I love how you're acting as if you've stumbled upon an insight. Do you want me to quote what we said the moment handshake was announced? We said Uhuru wasn't planning to go home. Your denialism is quite formidable. This news is over a year stale.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 01:20:27 PM »
Strawman arguments my dear.Way before handshake when he left Kiunjuri from initial cabinet and started harrasing  him I alluded to that possibility

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 05:15:44 PM »
Lol. So where is the tape  being quoted here. Any link to the audio? As Kadame says, this is stale news. It is also not possible for Ruto to market governor loser Kiunjuri after Ruto badly flopped trying to market himself directly.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 05:23:54 PM »
A for senile Babu getting used, he just executed trojan horse v2, in short he used Uhuru to scuttle Ruto's gameplan. Uhuru may become PM or not - but in the meantime Jubilee the well-oiled machine is doing harakiri.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 11:42:50 PM »
As anewly minted Ruto supporter I have to say if you never had any problem with a drunkard taking levers of power for 5 yrs or 10yrs...voted for the same screw ball 3 times, gyrated all over kumira kumira, tano tena to finish the kauntry with uhuru why should you care when the same drunkard make himself president for life! What's the worst can happen? Screw up the economy? Well the damage is all done....thank you kumira kumira brigade.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 01:41:04 AM »
Extending Uhuru term is crossing the red line.Its reverse all gains made since 1980s.Wont happen.Cant happen.Not even with Raila backing.Its a plain declaration of civil war and Uhuru better be advised.Everything the Kenyattas have achieved will be undone. Still water run deep.He should not confuse Ruto & RV calmness for meekness for last time Kibaki pulled the country from precipice...this time the drunken sailor may not even save himself.Rigging Ruto or referendum will spark a fire that will turn Kenya into another Somalia or South Sudan.Salva Kiir last I heard was begging for World Bank loan to pay salaries...yet Risk Machar is not even in the country.Dont tempt fate.Dont use millions of lives as mere pawns.For what... Kenyattas own everything a human can wish to own .Go home or loose everything.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 10:42:22 AM »
Extending Uhuru term is crossing the red line.Its reverse all gains made since 1980s.Wont happen.Cant happen.Not even with Raila backing.Its a plain declaration of civil war and Uhuru better be advised.Everything the Kenyattas have achieved will be undone. Still water run deep.He should not confuse Ruto & RV calmness for meekness for last time Kibaki pulled the country from precipice...this time the drunken sailor may not even save himself.Rigging Ruto or referendum will spark a fire that will turn Kenya into another Somalia or South Sudan.Salva Kiir last I heard was begging for World Bank loan to pay salaries...yet Risk Machar is not even in the country.Dont tempt fate.Dont use millions of lives as mere pawns.For what... Kenyattas own everything a human can wish to own .Go home or loose everything.

This is not in doubt. The most Uhuru can do is take a break and come back in 2027. Okoyu fatigue is ten times more than Kalenjins in 2002. Best shot for Okoyu is sneaking anyone but Uhuru after referendum into one of those silly Deputy PMs or something.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 01:45:48 PM »
We have to guard against the desperate Raila throwing the country to the dogs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 03:16:18 PM »
I agree Uhuru should go - but not cause Ruto and his imaginary powers :D - last time he was crying on his way to Hague. I support the parliamentary system - so bring referendum haraka upesi - another feather on Babu's crown. Your indifference over the killing of Msando and your support of the present electoral system in the past makes your rants about future rigging laughable. You are just a tribal anarchist not a patriot nor a democrat.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 03:32:47 PM »
Where is evidence of my indifference towards the dead of anybody.Msando was definitely killed by gov or NIS because he was top iebc tech guy in bed with ODM.Should have known better than meet Nyongo during such sensitive time.Youre a joke who has reduced everything into Ruto this or that.Ruto could drop dead and we will be stuck with a bad deal.Ruto could also benefits from such a bad deal like the way he opposed katiba and is now DPORK who has made a fortune from it...and Raila the architect is out.Parliamentary.Mps.Out.Nobody want such.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 03:38:59 PM »
Your indifference over Msando is self evident - ati he should have known better. If nobody wants parliamentary, don't worry Kenyans will reject it. Your boy can lead No or Hustler Nation campaign. Kwani iko nini.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2019, 03:46:36 PM »
Your indifference over Msando is self evident - ati he should have known better. If nobody wants parliamentary, don't worry Kenyans will reject it. Your boy can lead No or Hustler Nation campaign. Kwani iko nini.
Don't confuse my dispassionate cold hard facts based punditry  with callousness.Yes parliamentary will be hard sell even if you promise it to Uhuru.I don't think you seriously want it otherwise why go for ceremonial pork and give you archenemy the executive pm under parliamentary system.Ujanja yenu itaisha kama kawaida.Very transparent

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2019, 03:47:07 PM »
When the shoe is on the other hoof.... Pundit we are all loving this - yours and Ruto's tantrums :D More entertaining than Miguna and Afcon combo - told you it refreshes the day better than yoga. As Kichwa posited a while back, Kalenjin are free to hold demos and demand reforms - national chores are not patented to the Luo. Hii Kiongozi Mpya ya Upinzani aongoze maandamano.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2019, 03:52:06 PM »
Don't confuse my dispassionate cold hard facts based punditry  with callousness.Yes parliamentary will be hard sell even if you promise it to Uhuru.I don't think you seriously want it otherwise why go for ceremonial pork and give you archenemy the executive pm under parliamentary system.Ujanja yenu itaisha kama kawaida.Very transparent

I have always been pro-parliamentary and voted No 2010 for it. Despite Babu and Ruto changing colors like chameleons for expediency. Of course I don't believe Babu is being used. He just used Uhuru to scuttle Ruto and is now using him to get parliamentary. Nothing stop Babu or Ruto from gunning for PM once it exists - it won't have Kenyatta name on it. So relax - it's not do or die for your hero - Robina smiling ? all the way.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »
Ohh Ruto used to mock Babu - while campaigning for Uhuru - about maandamano, makelele, firimbi - kuketi kwa lami. We need to see Ruto maandamano - and Babu mockery - as he face teargas by Matiang'i crew. Popcorn plsss.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2019, 03:59:03 PM »
Ohh Ruto used to mock Babu - while campaigning for Uhuru - about maandamano, makelele, firimbi - kuketi kwa lami. We need to see Ruto maandamano - and Babu mockery - as he face teargas by Matiang'i crew. Popcorn plsss.
Millions of lifes will be at huge risk.You won't be laughing but calling ICC to come take warlord Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 04:04:21 PM »
Millions of lifes will be at huge risk.You won't be laughing but calling ICC to come take warlord Ruto.

That's ok - Uhuru is not chicken either - and he is C-in-C. The two warlords can square it out - then head to Hague - and leave Kenya and King Babu in peace. Kenya is bigger than Kikuyu and Kalenjin.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2019, 05:09:43 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 05:18:46 PM »

That's ok - Uhuru is not chicken either - and he is C-in-C. The two warlords can square it out - then head to Hague - and leave Kenya and King Babu in peace. Kenya is bigger than Kikuyu and Kalenjin.
That why whole idea is MAD And real beneficiary Raila.Uhuru will come to his sense eventually and endorse running mate for Ruto.