Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36903 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto
« Reply #200 on: July 04, 2019, 05:27:22 PM »
5 days for Itumbi at Muthaiga. Look like he will spend the weekend at police cell. Such a shame considering DCI seem to have no case here.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Itumbi-to-spend-5-more-days-in-cell/1056-5183158-qx2dv9z/index.html

Poor Itumbi - he's tiny pawn with no stake in this Uhuruto dystopia - afathali hata Babu Yao. Basically Uhuru is hammering Tanga Tanga crew mercilessly. Seems even Kiunjuri is persona non grata now - going by Nyeri events juzi.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #201 on: July 04, 2019, 06:14:23 PM »
He is earning his keep - and they are making Ruto a martyr & politically unassailable. Uhuru has basically left Gigiri grp to go rogue. Kiunjuri was heckled by the odm's Wambugu Ngunjuri - hardly news worthy.

Ruto has to focus on the big prize. These are small shenanigans designed to make him stumble.

Poor Itumbi - he's tiny pawn with no stake in this Uhuruto dystopia - afathali hata Babu Yao. Basically Uhuru is hammering Tanga Tanga crew mercilessly. Seems even Kiunjuri is persona non grata now - going by Nyeri events juzi.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2019, 06:21:07 PM »
Itumbi not very smart...he is the one who leaked uhuru cancer status. Leaked Raila, wentagula and matiagi gold heist then went ahead to leak Tuju-Nyanja phone call. 
Am sure now they will cut a deal with him to secretly record DP.   Sad ending for Itumbi beckons.

5 days for Itumbi at Muthaiga. Look like he will spend the weekend at police cell. Such a shame considering DCI seem to have no case here.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Itumbi-to-spend-5-more-days-in-cell/1056-5183158-qx2dv9z/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #203 on: July 04, 2019, 06:26:53 PM »
What changed - he use to "leak" ICC - these are just bloggers who get info - and share widely - they are not the source of the info. They are social media tigers.
Itumbi not very smart...he is the one who leaked uhuru cancer status. Leaked Raila, wentagula and matiagi gold heist then went ahead to leak Tuju-Nyanja phone call. 
Am sure now they will cut a deal with him to secretly record DP.   Sad ending for Itumbi beckons.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2019, 07:42:41 PM »
Unfortunately for him once out of favors with the powers that be now he has to reveal his sources which will most likely end with some few deaths here and there. Ruto assasination threat was real, matter that should not be taken lightly. 4 CS should be fired. However, I feel itumbi has provided uhuru with an easy escape route.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #205 on: July 04, 2019, 07:45:55 PM »
Unfortunately for him once out of favors with the powers that be now he has to reveal his sources which will most likely end with some few deaths here and there. Ruto assasination threat was real, matter that should not be taken lightly. 4 CS should be fired. However, I feel itumbi has provided uhuru with an easy escape route.

Yes being caught with some gadget he used to send such letter..  is very silly mistake for a veteran like him. If he's nailed Ruto will cut him loose. These are sharks he's playing with - they don't play by the rules unlike ICC. He needs credible insurance against both Uhuru and Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #206 on: July 04, 2019, 07:49:58 PM »
Itumbi is a journalist and that the perfect cover he uses to protect his sources.Honestly these are peripheral issues.We need the details of those tribal meetings.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #207 on: July 04, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »
@Robina. They will chew him up and spew him out faster than you can say ngwe'. Every time you work with these guys always know you are under surveillance 24/7. Itumbi swallowed the bait now he has DP assasination plot hanging on his neck. Maajab

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #208 on: July 04, 2019, 08:07:45 PM »
They only permitted him to fly close to the sun because he was doing their dirty work. He adds no value, Yahoo internet gossip value...how the statehouse team were able to bait him to provide them with escape route is the big question.
Or could he be working for kibicho?
Itumbi is a journalist and that the perfect cover he uses to protect his sources.Honestly these are peripheral issues.We need the details of those tribal meetings.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2019, 08:15:24 PM »
All in all Ruto team should not relent. They should flip the script and get back on the offensive. Take over jubilee and draw the line on the sand over the assassin CS.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2019, 08:30:47 PM »
Patel..they hired analogue guys.. Safaricom dude head of delivery...who don't appreciate social media.That is why Uhuru million dollars of account with largest following in Africa was taken down..and they brought Kenza.Such political neophytes like kibicho can't go far.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2019, 09:03:42 PM »
patel as long as the fight is over Gema Ruto has very little room for error. Once he loses Gema - no getting them back. He'll be back at draw with Babu -  a very bad spot - he must contend with Babu in and out of gema. Gema's the only edge he had and he's fiddling.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2019, 09:34:57 PM »
Listen to the Tanga Tanga crew... democracy on trial  :) - the new opposition

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2019, 10:54:02 PM »
Listen to the Tanga Tanga crew... democracy on trial  :) - the new opposition

"Weaponization of all public institutions".  "We shall not be coerced". 

Frankenstein coming to bite them in the ass.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2019, 11:09:19 PM »
So there are posh cells and hustler cells?

He was arrested for cooking the letter. Only way out is lack of evidence that he did it

I also don't get how the spinning works in court. So long as the letter is fake and he is linked to it, he can produce fake or authentic tapes and it won't save him.

He will claim the evidence was destroyed. Ngoja uskie

Meanwhile I have no idea why Sudi,mukonmen are whining. Ruto is yet to record a statement so why should DCI follow up ghosts?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2019, 11:35:47 PM »
So there are posh cells and hustler cells?

He was arrested for cooking the letter. Only way out is lack of evidence that he did it

I also don't get how the spinning works in court. So long as the letter is fake and he is linked to it, he can produce fake or authentic tapes and it won't save him.

Meanwhile I have no idea why Sudi,mukonmen are whining. Ruto is yet to record a statement so why should DCI follow up ghosts?

I sense some regret in Ruto camp - it's not playing out well - the anti-Babu rant was meant to divert attention from this blunder. The longer the haggling with Gema rank and file  CS's, PS's, etc - can't yield anything good for Ruto. I notice only Ichung'wa showed up from Gema to heckle the Itumbi arraignment - while the Kieleweke presser was a Gema affair.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2019, 11:50:20 PM »
The ultimate outcome of this "assassination" saga - is Ruto's alienation from Gema - while Kibicho and Jezebel smile all the way. We will recall La Mada as the Ruto waterloo.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2019, 06:46:02 AM »
[
I sense some regret in Ruto camp - it's not playing out well - the anti-Babu rant was meant to divert attention from this blunder. The longer the haggling with Gema rank and file  CS's, PS's, etc - can't yield anything good for Ruto. I notice only Ichung'wa showed up from Gema to heckle the Itumbi arraignment - while the Kieleweke presser was a Gema affair.

Even Pundito who vouched for the letter is regretting..
Itumbi's 'my life is in danger' Trump card impressed nobody. That he is behind the forgery makes any other claim he may have suspect . Besides, nobody is stopping him from sharing the video
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2019, 06:58:42 AM »
Uhuru is one who ordered the investigation done. Ruto doesn't need to complain. Who is the complainant in Itumbi case?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #219 on: July 05, 2019, 07:00:21 AM »
The ultimate outcome is civil servants retreating back to their office to do their work - of serving all kenyans - leaving Uhuru with Wambugu Ngunjiri who cannot sell the handshake. The kieleweke grp is stuck with about 5-10 gema mps - while the about 60 are firmly with Ruto. That is the problem.

Obviously if you focus on the big picture - La Mada - happened because Kibicho/Nancy are struggling to sell handshake and referendum through the official political space (jubilee party) - and ware trying kibaki era - push to use civil servants and prov admin.

Their mistake - they crossed the redline by talking reckless in a "secret meeting".Uhuru by now supposed to be out there in GEMA with Raila after Kibicho had softened the ground. That won't be happening.

These people - Kibicho - mucherus - are no longer a political asset - because of the rookie mistake they made. They've to retreat to corner offices and do their work - and Uhuru has to either come out to do the dirty work himself - or also bid time. The time that he doesn't have...because soon Kiunjuris will make their move...and push him out.

The ultimate outcome of this "assassination" saga - is Ruto's alienation from Gema - while Kibicho and Jezebel smile all the way. We will recall La Mada as the Ruto waterloo.