Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36759 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2019, 03:05:49 PM »
What did I miss? Some breaking news or HK theory? My theory is Kibicho has put himself in a position he simply has to go if Uhuru is still interested in a semblance of functioning gov.

Waiguru also one made that mistake - she was untouchable - until she started go neck to neck with his boss - Ruto. I don't think Uhuru want to have two gov in one like we had in NARA - yes there will be camps - but some semblance of decorum and order is required.

Now tell us what unraveled the last few hours :) that makes you so excited apart from HK take that Kibicho is going nowhere.

Wake me up when Kibicho or anyone else leaves. As long as he remains then you are full of shiet
I see you'r reasoning capacity has hits it's natural limits.Now go read some Bible or get some gays & treat them and let's have some decorum.Some of us have twenty years online experience.Keep it clean son.We are just floating theories here..and the rationale behind them.

Butthurt kid.

You said he would go, he has not gone. He actually sued Ruto for harassment which is more about telling him who is the boss. Keep hallucinating
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2019, 04:02:42 PM »
I see you want him gone in new york minute?. Is your entire life dependant on Kibicho. You'll get over it. We are here for the long haul - you're already losing it in 2019.
Butthurt kid.
You said he would go, he has not gone. He actually sued Ruto for harassment which is more about telling him who is the boss. Keep hallucinating

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2019, 04:57:17 PM »
I see you want him gone in new york minute?. Is your entire life dependant on Kibicho. You'll get over it. We are here for the long haul - you're already losing it in 2019.
Butthurt kid.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »
My problem is that you conflate facts and wishes. You can only say you don't think he will be fired - and then we wait. I don't think anybody here speak for Uhuru. We are just pundits.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2019, 06:05:28 PM »
My problem is that you conflate facts and wishes. You can only say you don't think he will be fired - and then we wait. I don't think anybody here speak for Uhuru. We are just pundits.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2019, 06:14:48 PM »
That makes sense - you're right until you're wrong. I am of course pretty confident about my guesses and my punditry speak for itself.  I also don't pretend to know any of inner goings but I make my arguments with connecting dots in publicly available info and then apply basic rationality.

Now don't try to shut us up or throw insults like a toddler.  We will continue to watch the political events unfold.

I am a mere pundit and I make that very clear in my signature,  I am not shiet until Kibicho is fired. That is a crazy thought you got there.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2019, 06:38:44 PM »
Kibicho threatening to release names of those who killed Msando and Jacob Juma..........waaah.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2019, 07:56:59 PM »
Kibicho threatening to release names of those who killed Msando and Jacob Juma..........waaah.

Link please.  Can he also confirm that Meshack Yebei was not killed by wildlife in Tsavo?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2019, 08:38:46 PM »
That makes sense - you're right until you're wrong. I am of course pretty confident about my guesses and my punditry speak for itself.  I also don't pretend to know any of inner goings but I make my arguments with connecting dots in publicly available info and then apply basic rationality.

Now don't try to shut us up or throw insults like a toddler.  We will continue to watch the political events unfold.

I am a mere pundit and I make that very clear in my signature,  I am not shiet until Kibicho is fired. That is a crazy thought you got there.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2019, 01:49:58 AM »
I think Pundito is crossing his fingers that Uhuru will be another Kibaki, completely lame duck. He must be having perpetual nightmares trying to spin away the fact that the cabinet is intact and busy spiting Ruto who is the future of the universe.

He should be humble and concede that things are falling apart. That's more therapeutic instead of faux bravado

That's the reserve stretagy in Ruto camp - spin the unspinnable with a straight face. Like the imaginary surveillance tapes that Uhuru is holding down out of "respect and confidentiality" for Ruto. :D Pundit conceded a whole year later that Uhurutopia is over - I no longer take him seriously.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2019, 01:54:40 AM »

Tuju was meant to be gone yesterday - because he said Ruto should fix Kiambaa church. Instead we have posters of Ruto and his minions doing just that.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2019, 09:59:36 AM »
You like Vooke suffers from the instant coffee syndrome. My friend, some of us saw UhuRuto presidency as early as 2008. I saw Ruto-Kiunjuri as early as 2015-2016. Small fry like Tuju is gone. He stay is no longer tenable. He cannot preside over anything Jubilee except maybe it's a funeral - which you said already happened. He may stay until next year when all interim official are excepted to go -
Tuju was meant to be gone yesterday - because he said Ruto should fix Kiambaa church. Instead we have posters of Ruto and his minions doing just that.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2019, 10:29:51 AM »

Unconfirmed

Investigators are now zeroing in on some officials in the deputy president's office over allegations of fabricating a letter, purportedly naming some CSs, in a plot to assassinate the DP.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2019, 11:01:57 AM »
Very possible. Dennis Itumbi use to do that for TNA/PNU. Produce fake ODM letters that had some "truth" in it. I think Itumbi now works fro Ruto. The letter is a diversion - what DCI need to do is get the bottom of those tribal meetings under the basement of La Murder - and find out why they were secretive with phones confiscated. If civil servants were engaged in politics and of insubordination -that is more serious crime than the fake letter.

Unconfirmed

Investigators are now zeroing in on some officials in the deputy president's office over allegations of fabricating a letter, purportedly naming some CSs, in a plot to assassinate the DP.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2019, 01:25:33 PM »
Vooke - I hear there is an audio out.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-06-28-ruto-snubs-media-over-assassination-claims-new-audio-emerges/

I have tried my best to grab that audio and I can't.

But coming this late makes me skeptical.

Mukormen wants DCI to focus on allegations and not the letter. That's funny. Are they mutually exclusive?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2019, 01:30:54 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-06-28-ruto-snubs-media-over-assassination-claims-new-audio-emerges/

Mukormen wants DCI to focus on allegations and not the letter. That's funny. Are they mutually exclusive?
What is more important is what went down in la murder

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2019, 02:36:23 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2019, 04:40:45 PM »

That is of less importance that public knowing they are planning to rig the referendum and don't have exit plan from power.Its very unlikely kibicho poodle at DCi will investigate this..and also very unlikely that Uhuru will take Adminstrative Action if he was one behind this.Now it's upon patriots to fight back and kick them out of power using all means necessary.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2019, 05:12:41 PM »
That is of less importance that public knowing they are planning to rig the referendum and don't have exit plan from power.Its very unlikely kibicho poodle at DCi will investigate this..and also very unlikely that Uhuru will take Adminstrative Action if he was one behind this.Now it's upon patriots to fight back and kick them out of power using all means necessary.

Sounds like NASA in 2017 after round 2 of sham elections.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman