Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36766 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto didn't call DCI. He called Uhuru and Uhuru called CID. My friend you need authorization to summon CS to CID. You don't just get a call and start summoning them. Before that Monday - lots of groundwork had been done on the weekend.

Munya spin says they relied on fake letter - I ask you again where in that fake letter is Uhuru's PDU delivery man Wakahiu named.

Obviously, they went as group because Uhuru ordered them to go record statements and they had a lawyer in Munya to guide them.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto didn't call DCI. He called Uhuru and Uhuru called CID. My friend you need authorization to summon CS to CID. You don't just get a call and start summoning them. Before that Monday - lots of groundwork had been done on the weekend.

Munya spin says they relied on fake letter - I ask you again where in that fake letter is Uhuru's PDU delivery man Wakahiu named.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
One minute there is deep state next minute there isn't. Almighty Kibicho who promote Matiang'i, summon PS's, order Kinoti and Kameru around, make DPP to harass Waititus - those organs are the deep state, no? You can lie to us but don't lie to yourself. Ruto is not omniscient and is running out of breath - I mean we now log into Citizen Live Stream to laugh at his new tantrums - before heading to work. People are even missing out on African cup. He has become another Miguna.

There is nothing like deep state :) maybe you watch too many American movies. We have people with political influences, with levers of powers, with money and their power brokers. What we are witnessing in Jubilee is intense power play as Uhuru terms come to the end or maybe not. There is jostling and pushing as the future is uncertain for some - and repositioning for others. Obviously the biggest price for Ruto and Raila is Uhuru - who has the money, the state machinery and the gema backyard.

If there was a deep state - ICC duo wouldn't be PORK and DPORK.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Are you acting stupid or you're congenitally dumb. That hotel room was probably bugged. Even an idiot like Sonko got Kibicho on the record. There are of course double agents. But rest assured Ruto has NIS like capability. You don't get to DPORK that young in rough kenya if you're not smart. Ruto has the budget to hire guys to do all sort of things. Ruto does politics. I know first hand that Ruto has NIS like people :) - one of my friend - politician - who had defected back to Jubilee - Ruto had him followed to know his true stand.
And how does he know what they discussed let alone to kill him? Did he tap their phones which they didn't carry? Targeting people like Cecily Kariuki - looks like panic in Ruto camp.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Are you acting stupid or you're congenitally dumb. That hotel room was probably bugged. Even an idiot like Sonko got Kibicho on the record. There are of course double agents. But rest assured Ruto has NIS like capability. You don't get to DPORK that young in rough kenya if you're not smart. Ruto has the budget to hire guys to do all sort of things. Ruto does politics. I know first hand that Ruto has NIS like people :) - one of my friend - politician - who had defected back to Jubilee - Ruto had him followed to know his true stand.
And how does he know what they discussed let alone to kill him? Did he tap their phones which they didn't carry? Targeting people like Cecily Kariuki - looks like panic in Ruto camp.

Anyone with a few coins can hire private investigators and bribe to track. Not rocket science.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
So where are the recordings from the bugs? Ruto has NIS-like capabilities... hubris kweli. He is a mere mortal who has been tripped by senile Babu.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kibicho is powerful PS of Internal Security like his predecessors have been - recently the Mutea Iringo - who took Ruto to ICC together with Nancy Gitau. Before that - we had Zakayos and Kalam Madoung the original Opiyo of South Nyanza who ended in prison. Those are not deep states. Those POWERFUL position where you control levers of power - state security agencies and prov adminstrations - and alot of slush funds that people carry in bags.

Kibicho despite his power remain a civil servant - one big mistep - and he gets fired.

One minute there is deep state next minute there isn't. Almighty Kibicho who promote Matiang't, summon PS's, order Kinoti and Kameru around - those organs are the deep state, no? You can lie to us but don't lie to yourself. Ruto is not omniscient and is running out of breath - I mean we now log into Citizen Live Stream to laugh at his new tantrums - before heading to work. People are even missing out on African cup. He has become another Miguna.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
So where are the recordings from the bugs? Ruto has NIS-like capabilities... hubris kweli. He is a mere mortal who has been tripped by senile Babu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Tell that Robina. If you have more coins like Ruto - you can afford to hire more NIS like people all over the country. Ruto makes things happen because he does a lot of background work - and you only get to see the results later :). That is why those central kenya big guns were slayed one by one - and Ruto remained with a clean slate. I was told by Ruto close guy how they worked on PK -  until he got side-tracked to Nairobi - and now is in the wilderness.

Ruto does not sleep :)

Anyone with a few coins can hire private investigators and bribe to track. Not rocket science.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If Ruto forwared the Intel to Uhuru - It's very likely won't come out of respect and confidentiality. Big difference btw being a mature leader and Sonko tapping and releasing tapes every now and then - nobody can trust Sonko with the country leadership. Those tapes I bet exist and will be used if need be later. This is 21st century. Easy to bug a room. Eti leave all your phones :) on the door

Again show us where in the fake letter the name Kamau, Njoroge and Wakahiu are mentioned

At least 5 more people were ordered to report to DCI. That CS mentioned only 5.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
If Ruto forwared the Intel to Uhuru - It's very likely won't come out of respect and confidentiality. Big difference btw being a mature leader and Sonko tapping and release tapes every now and then. Those tapes I bet exist and will be used if need be later. This is 21st century. Easy to bug a room. Eti leave all your phones :) on the door

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Hod did you know that PDU Wakahiu, for example, was involved:). You keep ranting and ranting - and avoiding facts - because you had formed your mind. 10 senior gov folks were ordered to report to CID. They lawyered up and refuse to make statements. That probably then ends of it. I don't Ruto is ready for drama of courts. This drama ended there. Ruto obviously is not interested in having criminal proceedings. It's Uhuru to hold his dogs - warn them against plotting - and let them focus on their job. Mucheru should be busy doing his ICT job - not campaigning in basements.

I think Kibicho brief, in any case, didn't include being reckless. Uhuru just wanted the fool to prepare the groundwork - but he goes and engages in criminal activities.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Hod did you know that PDU Wakahiu, for example, was involved:). You keep ranting and ranting - and avoiding facts - because you had formed your mind. 10 senior gov folks were ordered to report to CID. They lawyered up and refuse to make statements. That probably then ends of it. I don't Ruto is ready for drama of courts. This drama ended there. Ruto obviously is not interested in having criminal proceedings. It's Uhuru to hold his dogs - warn them against plotting - and let them focus on their job. Mucheru should be busy doing his ICT job - not campaigning in basements.

I think Kibicho brief, in any case, didn't include being reckless. Uhuru just wanted the fool to prepare the groundwork - but he goes and engages in criminal activities.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
When did Ruto go to DCI :) Munya obviously won't tell you the BOSS ordered him; Bad optics. Munya also spin that allegation was from fake letter.

Why would Ruto demean himself and go before DCI to report his juniors - before even administrative action is taken.

Uhuru is the one who jumped the gun and ordered them to report to DCI - 10 of them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Right. I was hoping you would define what 'deep state' is as well. As every 5th grade dropout knows, Deep State aka Dark Forces - are the patsy you blame when you want to attack PORK but are either a coward or in a political conundrum like yours truly Dr Moneybag. You're abit incoherent lately but spinning, turning corners and beating around the bush here will not help you. Not even patel nor Geemail buys your spin.

Kibicho is powerful PS of Internal Security like his predecessors have been - recently the Mutea Iringo - who took Ruto to ICC together with Nancy Gitau. Before that - we had Zakayos and Kalam Madoung the original Opiyo of South Nyanza who ended in prison. Those are not deep states. Those POWERFUL position where you control levers of power - state security agencies and prov adminstrations - and alot of slush funds that people carry in bags.

Kibicho despite his power remain a civil servant - one big mistep - and he gets fired.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit after spinning above his paygrade...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
When did Ruto go to DCI :) Munya obviously won't tell you the BOSS ordered him; Bad optics. Munya also spin that allegation was from fake letter.

Why would Ruto demean himself and go before DCI to report his juniors - before even administrative action is taken.

Uhuru is the one who jumped the gun and ordered them to report to DCI - 10 of them.

He can give his statement from his office or even home if it is that important. There just is nothing but empty fumes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
All I am saying they are camps in gov, in statehouse and politics - there is an Anti-Ruto gang that rotate around Kibicho/Nancy working with Raila - there is Pro-Ruto gang working around Kiunjuri & many of Mt Kenya politicians  - and there are neutrals working around Kinyua(the Sec of Cabinet & Head of Civil Services). There is the confused Moses-Sonko group too if you want to spice things:)

Uhuru obviously is working closely clandestinely with Anti-Ruto gang but Pro-Ruto gang are with the ground & are threatening to make Uhuru lame-duck if not worse. The neutrals or moderates like Kinyua - are the ones trying to bridge the divide.

The rest of the Jubilee outside Gusii now (Matiangi has emerged as strong force) is united behind Dr Ruto. So once we see how the battles btw Pro-Ruto and Anti-Ruto pans out - we can declare the winners & losers.

For now, we are in the middle of the schism. So far Ruto is doing great. He may just have extinguished Nancy/Kibicho strategy of using "deep state" - aka Civil Servants & Prov
Admin to soften the ground & campaign for handshake & referendum. The political class cannot risk because the ground is HOSTILE in mt Kenya against anything with RAILA in it.

Kibicho despite all the money, threats and coercion have only managed to get a handful of MPs - he has scared a lot to silence - but a politician of course only cares about the political pulse in mashinani. They cannot risk it. Their necks are on the line.

Now Uhuru has reached a junction.  He can decide to proceed with Kibicho. He can decide to back Ruto. Or he can decide to go with moderates and slow down things...buy time. I think he will buy time. Anything else could drive him into cul de sac or proverbially akin to crossing the Rubicon river too early.

If he decides to continue with anti-Ruto group - there is a real risk of revolution - where likes of Kiunjuri stick it to him and forcefully take the mantle. Kiunjuri you must know was largely responsible with Ruto for the rout we saw in Mt Kenya against many older Mps. He is waiting and his patience will eventually run out. I don't think he is going back to Laikipia. He will make a deal with Ruto & fight Uhuru. They may have to close Kameme fm - that Ruto already bought - because Kiunjuri can be lethal :)

Obviously, Ruto is also considering Mt Kenya East - so there is the talk of current Speaker - moving from no 3 to no 2 - if Uhuru proof hard nut to crack.

Right. I was hoping you would define what 'deep state' is as well. As every 5th grade dropout knows, Deep State aka Dark Forces - are the patsy you blame when you want to attack PORK but are either a coward or in a political conundrum like yours truly Dr Moneybag. You're abit incoherent lately but spinning, turning corners and beating around the bush here will not help you. Not even patel nor Geemail buys your spin.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
RV-Pundit, who knew the shoe would fall on the other feet so fast. You are spinning this Ruto-Ouru thing and like Robina correctly pointed out, it reminds me of myself when I used to spin for RAO.  The reality is that the fight between the two is quickly escalating from under the table to the open and that is what Ruto has been trying to avoid for so long but  he cannot maintain the lie that everything is OK between the two when the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. His propaganda campaign machinery clearly reveals that he has panicked.  The Ouru camp want him to escalate the fight so that Ruto can crack.  They do not trust Ruto and believes Ruto is dangerous.  The fact that he would be the biggest beneficiary if  Ouru were to die makes him very dangerous to Ouru's camp. For us its more popcorns.

You still think Uhuru cares about Ruto career or safety. Ati Ruto wanted Uhuru to take administrative action - the same Uhuru who stripped his JD to the bone? You even say Ruto has evidence of the CS's playing politics - like anyone cares. Now of course CS's and DCI report to Kibicho...  KDF and Judiciary are they in Kinoti grip too :)

I told you even spin requires intelligence.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
If wishes were horses... there is nothing respect or confidentiality between Uhuru and Ruto. If these CS's are undermining Ruto - they are doing it with the blessings of Uhuru. He tore into Tanga Tanga at Kasarani in Ruto's presence - using very vile words in vernacular - what do you mean by respect? Those Kieleweke crew that were appointed into parastatals recently - the Wawerus, Toro, Rubia - yet they insult Ruto day and night. Then ati now Ruto calls Uhuru and gives him confidential tapes - which only Pundit knows about - even Kinoti hasn't seen them.

If Ruto forwared the Intel to Uhuru - It's very likely won't come out of respect and confidentiality. Big difference btw being a mature leader and Sonko tapping and releasing tapes every now and then - nobody can trust Sonko with the country leadership. Those tapes I bet exist and will be used if need be later. This is 21st century. Easy to bug a room. Eti leave all your phones :) on the door

Again show us where in the fake letter the name Kamau, Njoroge and Wakahiu are mentioned

At least 5 more people were ordered to report to DCI. That CS mentioned only 5.