Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36393 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I think people have forgotten that 2013 and 2017 elections were rigged. Making an emperor out of those ruins is bad political strategy, unless you're on the winning side already and intending to play the game again. Pundit thinks its dangerous to use the system to rig things up yet he knows his two boys are beneficiaries of that exact same game. If it was so dangerous why did you support it twice? Its like Trump warning Cambridge Analytica not to deal with Russians.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I think people have forgotten that 2013 and 2017 elections were rigged. Making an emperor out of those ruins is bad political strategy, unless you're on the winning side already and intending to play the game again. Pundit thinks its dangerous to use the system to rig things up yet he knows his two boys are beneficiaries of that exact same game. If it was so dangerous why did you support it twice? Its like Trump warning Cambridge Analytica not to deal with Russians.

I don't know about rigging, but there is nothing unusual about the current happenings. The only reason Uhuru & Gema honored the 2012 MOU with Ruto was they needed him for 2017. Barely days after the second swearing in, fracas broke out in Jubilee. At least the NARC MOU lasted 100 days. With today's apparent showdown, Ruto's key headache is building an anti-Gema alliance yet he already burnt bridges with Raila. His overtures to the Luhya and Mijikenda have yielded so little. All factors constant, whoever of the two Gema backs will sail through. After that it will be Gema's turn to cry about MOU. Aluta continua.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto has said severally he doesn't just talk, never drink alcohol or smoke weed, Ruto says precise stuff to the last floating point precision.Listen to his interviews.Ruto rolls precise figures like 62894 and next sentence mention 2.4685.And that was before he got PhD.Ruto has karuki chotaras if he wants to float balloons.That he is putting his reputation online shows he has serious intelligence.I think you understimate Ruto at your own peril.The Ruto I have known since 2001 is as meticulous and as calm or calculating as Biwott.If not as cold blooded.Behind the veneer of Christianity lies a  hardened nut.Ruto knows how gov operations run.He has his own intelligence network leave alone sympathetic NIS officers.You do not rise like Ruto that high at mere 53yrsif you're not a smart calculating political player .Uhuru n co are just jealous coz out looted them.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
I do not even think that it produces good leaders.

The whole idea of free and fair elections is not churning good leaders, but the ones the voters want
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
I will be very surprised if there is any substance to this. Serious as it is, the story doesn't make add up! But there must be a reason...good reason...why DCI would sermon them.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
I will be very surprised if there is any substance to this. Serious as it is, the story doesn't make add up! But there must be a reason...good reason...why DCI would sermon them.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I do not even think that it produces good leaders.

You are right that it is not about good leaders but the leaders people want and if coupled with checks and balances you may even get leaders do the right thing even if they are not good leaders.  However, the "free and fair elections" is a pipe dream. Politicians all over the world have figured out how to manipulate it with money, stealing, rigging etc. to the point that voting is just a ritual and voters have come to terms with it.  In the rare event that voters get the leader they want, the system of checks and balances is so rigged and corrupted by the leaders that the government does not work in the interest of the majority of the voters but just a few people.  If human beings want the government to work for them, and still maintain civil liberties, then we have to go back to the drawing boards.

The whole idea of free and fair elections is not churning good leaders, but the ones the voters want
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Ruto became a minister at 36.First n only ass min to sit in cabinet at 33.Mp at 31.Y2k sec at 25.And DPORk at 47.Now at 53 is the most feared presidential candidate....the man who did MSc while facing ICC and PhD as DPork.Ruto drive is incredible.His appetite & ambition is insatiable.Ruto could bank 10 billion now and be out there hunting the next deal.I really pity any Ruto opponent because you have to prepare for long and hard battle.The Moi gave up.Kenyattas will give up.Uhuru can't hack the hardwork required here...can't quit smoking or drinking.

Nobody fears Ruto, however he is the most scorned presidential candidate. You're wrong imagining that Ruto "accomplishments" are unique or special. Meru dude became current Tigania MP at 23 - Uhuru had to buy him a first car - he used boda boda during campaign. Kibaki was original Kanu CEO at 29 and before that Makerere lecturer in early 20s. Tom Mboya was OAU chairman at 28, before that he was giving speeches with Malcolm X in US at early 20s. I got my PhD in my 20s along with countless others. See? - nothing special about your boy. PhD at 53 :D ... it's like walking at 12 - soo not an achievement. Then he wakes up at 4am, etc - this is just personal stuff that millions do quietly. Yet lazy drunk Uhuru is PORK - do you spot the stark irony? I would care if Ruto was a Bill Gates or big industrialist running megafactories. For now all I see as his outputs is spreading graft virus, SGR white elephant and Jogoo Party at all-out war in barely 2 years.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
The only truth I can gather from this is divorce is complete.  There is no tandem(certainly not Uhuruto) stringing Baba along for a ride.

Babu must be grinning ear to ear watching the news on HD... while sipping otia. At senile age he deserves a Guinness Record for pulling off Trojan Horse twice against our genius hustler. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
2007 was rigged according to MOAS.2013 and 2017 were clean Uhuru wins.Let not invent a new reality because Babu cannot play high Octane politics. I keep telling you to watch Ruto nick it. The screaming from a few kibicho is the usual getting scared before they give up :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Turns out Uhuru reported them.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001331296/uhuru-cabinet-split-after-ruto-assassination-claims

Fat lie

The only people claiming that it is Uhuru who reported them to DCI is Ruto. The Star observes that nobody from Ruto's office is talking on record about this but are all tight lipped. They also note that Ruto feels betrayed by Kinoti for revealing that he is the one who made the call. Why would he be mad if the call came from Uhuru?

As I said, assassination card is golden, you only use it once. Ruto has wasted his with over two years to go,and he gains nothing. He appears desperate even to the point of fabricating a redacted letter:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-06-25-uhuru-ordered-dci-to-probe-ruto-assassination-plot/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I guess you're the custodian of the truth :) - Ruto reported them to Uhuru - Uhuru had the CID intervene. Ruto was obviously looking for administrative action from Uhuru. Not a legal battle.Uhuru or Kinoti seems to have jumped the gun and Ruto is of course not ready for CID cases with his own CSes.

Its not rocket science that Kinoti works for Kibicho and company. And hence propaganda about Ruto calling his fellow Kalenjin sang - to summon CSes.

Fat lie

The only people claiming that it is Uhuru who reported them to DCI is Ruto. The Star observes that nobody from Ruto's office is talking on record about this but are all tight lipped. They also note that Ruto feels betrayed by Kinoti for revealing that he is the one who made the call. Why would he be mad if the call came from Uhuru?

As I said, assassination card is golden, you only use it once. Ruto has wasted his with over two years to go,and he gains nothing. He appears desperate even to the point of fabricating a redacted letter:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-06-25-uhuru-ordered-dci-to-probe-ruto-assassination-plot/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pastor vooke, I agree with you about Ruto's cheap propaganda. Uhuru and Gema have rejected him. In war everyone retreats into tribal cocoons - I don't see where he's going with this. Babu is the principal architect and  beneficiary of this mayhem.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Hold you horse(aka Raila) Robina - Jubilee stakeholders do not want that to happen - and are very aware of Raila trojan horse. There is no surprise element here. It Raila who is being led to the kraal.

Look who is supporting KIbicho - out 172 Jubilee mps - we got who? ODM Ngunjiri and Maoke Maora :)

Pastor vooke, I agree with you about Ruto's cheap propaganda. Uhuru and Gema have rejected him. In war everyone retreats into tribal cocoons - I don't see where he's going with this. Babu is the principal architect and  beneficiary of this mayhem.

Offline vooke

• Enigma

I guess you're the custodian of the truth :) - Ruto reported them to Uhuru - Uhuru had the CID intervene. Ruto was obviously looking for administrative action from Uhuru. Not a legal battle.Uhuru or Kinoti seems to have jumped the gun and Ruto is of course not ready for CID cases with his own CSes.

Its not rocket science that Kinoti works for Kibicho and company. And hence propaganda about Ruto calling his fellow Kalenjin sang - to summon CSes.

Fat lie

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Care quote where Kinoti alleges Ruto called him. Kinoti was called by PORK. Before this Kibicho for some months now has basically withdrawn police and prov administration from Ruto meetings. Ruto had a tiff with him and Uhuru asked a report.

What is not in denial is the CS meeting in the basement of the La Mada hotel without their phones. That is already very damaging for likes of Mucheru who clearly should know better.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Lubbish!
This saga does not add up. Sicily Kariuki, Joseph Mucheru, James Macharia and Peter Munya are not the right thugs to communicate with about an assasination. These fellows are the least qualified for such an adventure. What would they gain out of it? Ruto had better get serious as these political and finicial minions just do not fit into the shoes he is trying to push them into.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Care quote where Kinoti alleges Ruto called him. Kinoti was called by PORK. Before this Kibicho for some months now has basically withdrawn police and prov administration from Ruto meetings. Ruto had a tiff with him and Uhuru asked a report.

What is not in denial is the CS meeting in the basement of the La Mada hotel without their phones. That is already very damaging for likes of Mucheru who clearly should know better.

You think killing Ruto takes 30 politicians plus businessmen?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If you're in a secretive meeting where Mungiki are planing PEV - you'll be as guilty as mungiki unless you report to the police.
If you're in a meeting with Kamanda where he proaches the subject of even killing Ruto - you will be in hot soup unless you report.

In criminal law they call it accessory to the crime. That is why Maribe is in the dock as we speak defending herself. The mere knowledge of crime or mere encouragement makes you guilty of the crime.

I really pity Mucheru, Kairuki and Macharai - career professionals - who are involving themselves in ethnic politics.

This should be enough warning for them because if country continues hurtling towards it's precipe - soon they will be meeting to organize retaliatory attacks.

I can talk about politics here - but I personally draw a line when it come to such tribal nonsense.

Lubbish!
This saga does not add up. Sicily Kariuki, Joseph Mucheru, James Macharia and Peter Munya are not the right thugs to communicate with about an assasination. These fellows are the least qualified for such an adventure. What would they gain out of it? Ruto had better get serious as these political and finicial minions just do not fit into the shoes he is trying to push them into.