Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36404 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto
« Reply #220 on: July 05, 2019, 07:06:58 AM »
When did I vouch for the authenticity of the letter? The authenticity of the content has not been completely refuted. Munya and co admit they met at La Mada. Therefore that letter didn't just emerge out of the blues.At a minimum it' half-truth. I also alluded to Itumbi forging such letter previously - obviously with aim of spreading fake or half-fake news.

I think audio and video needs to be shared eventually. Kibicho and his DCI poodles have to show their cards first. They have zeroed in on the letter - but not on LA MADA.

Even Pundito who vouched for the letter is regretting..
Itumbi's 'my life is in danger' Trump card impressed nobody. That he is behind the forgery makes any other claim he may have suspected. Besides, nobody is stopping him from sharing the video

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #221 on: July 05, 2019, 09:18:38 AM »
[
I sense some regret in Ruto camp - it's not playing out well - the anti-Babu rant was meant to divert attention from this blunder. The longer the haggling with Gema rank and file  CS's, PS's, etc - can't yield anything good for Ruto. I notice only Ichung'wa showed up from Gema to heckle the Itumbi arraignment - while the Kieleweke presser was a Gema affair.

Even Pundito who vouched for the letter is regretting..
Itumbi's 'my life is in danger' Trump card impressed nobody. That he is behind the forgery makes any other claim he may have suspect . Besides, nobody is stopping him from sharing the video

I don't get why the bombshell video must be played in court? Perhaps he fears releasing it in whatsapp again will be a fresh charge.. must be another forgery.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #222 on: July 05, 2019, 09:33:07 AM »
Those are lovely wishes..  so all this drama is to force Kibicho and Jezebel back into their dark corner. Yet they are so ineffective... why bother with them?

Uhuru doesn't need to sell Babu - he is just cornering Gema. After that he can trade them optimally. Your hustler must ask nicely - like Babu 60%  - tough luck. Sio kumake deal na Nyoro - who is Sirma calibre - or Ichung'wa Magerer. Babu Yao ni Henry Kosgey  :) This remix is not a new song.

The ultimate outcome is civil servants retreating back to their office to do their work - of serving all kenyans - leaving Uhuru with Wambugu Ngunjiri who cannot sell the handshake. The kieleweke grp is stuck with about 5-10 gema mps - while the about 60 are firmly with Ruto. That is the problem.

Obviously if you focus on the big picture - La Mada - happened because Kibicho/Nancy are struggling to sell handshake and referendum through the official political space (jubilee party) - and ware trying kibaki era - push to use civil servants and prov admin.

Their mistake - they crossed the redline by talking reckless in a "secret meeting".Uhuru by now supposed to be out there in GEMA with Raila after Kibicho had softened the ground. That won't be happening.

These people - Kibicho - mucherus - are no longer a political asset - because of the rookie mistake they made. They've to retreat to corner offices and do their work - and Uhuru has to either come out to do the dirty work himself - or also bid time. The time that he doesn't have...because soon Kiunjuris will make their move...and push him out.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #223 on: July 05, 2019, 09:43:45 AM »
Those are lovely wishes..  so all this drama is to force Kibicho and Jezebel back into their dark corner. Yet they are so ineffective... why bother with them?

Uhuru doesn't need to sell Babu - he is just cornering Gema. After that he can trade them optimally. Your hustler must ask nicely - like Babu 60%  - tough luck. Sio kumake deal na Nyoro - who is Sirma calibre - or Ichung'wa Magerer. Babu Yao ni Henry Kosgey  :) This remix is not a new song.

The ultimate outcome is civil servants retreating back to their office to do their work - of serving all kenyans - leaving Uhuru with Wambugu Ngunjiri who cannot sell the handshake. The kieleweke grp is stuck with about 5-10 gema mps - while the about 60 are firmly with Ruto. That is the problem.

Obviously if you focus on the big picture - La Mada - happened because Kibicho/Nancy are struggling to sell handshake and referendum through the official political space (jubilee party) - and ware trying kibaki era - push to use civil servants and prov admin.

Their mistake - they crossed the redline by talking reckless in a "secret meeting".Uhuru by now supposed to be out there in GEMA with Raila after Kibicho had softened the ground. That won't be happening.

These people - Kibicho - mucherus - are no longer a political asset - because of the rookie mistake they made. They've to retreat to corner offices and do their work - and Uhuru has to either come out to do the dirty work himself - or also bid time. The time that he doesn't have...because soon Kiunjuris will make their move...and push him out.
Uhuru had GEMA.He lost it when he extended his hand to welcome the hated Raila.Now instead of retracing his steps he has tried to forcefully rump his ideas and Gema political & lait have simply refused to board.Nancy seem to have convinced Uhuru to try using civil servants and that is now playing out in a mess.Next Uhuru card.Does he risk taking the handshake to GEMA now or wait.We shall see.He is obviously looking for Ruto to trip and set up traps but Ruto is adept.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #224 on: July 05, 2019, 12:14:40 PM »
Uhuru had GEMA.He lost it when he extended his hand to welcome the hated Raila.Now instead of retracing his steps he has tried to forcefully rump his ideas and Gema political & lait have simply refused to board.Nancy seem to have convinced Uhuru to try using civil servants and that is now playing out in a mess.Next Uhuru card.Does he risk taking the handshake to GEMA now or wait.We shall see.He is obviously looking for Ruto to trip and set up traps but Ruto is adept.

Ruto got Gema psychophants - thru mlolongo fraud - not any mashinani popularity. Uhuru went Handshake so he can take on Ruto without messing GoK in parliament. I debunked the "Deep State" or Dark Forces Kibicho myth as a ploy played all over for centuries. It not even creative.. that a faceless Jezebel promote Matiang'i and order PSs, Css, DCI, DPP,  and the shebang around - yawwwwn - hata Mama Ngina hawezi hio. Your shewolf is imaginary - Uhuru has simply said a firm No to your boy. Of course Ruto deserves it - after mlolongo - it exactly like Babu attempting to Lord it over Kalenjin after 07. He lined up all Magerers, Sirmas,  Franklin Betts - made endless tours and speeches and tantrums - wapi! Kenya boil down to tribe - you pantented this concept :) - and now your boy ia facing a conundrum. You can't malign Gema with phony tapes - and win against their prince - how many Gema did you see at Itumbi arraignment? What happened to Moses Kuria? Wa Iria? Sabina? Waiguru? Were these not all Ruto damu  a few months ago?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #225 on: July 05, 2019, 12:18:42 PM »
The trouble with spin - fiction - is that it eventually crumble. Like that anonymous hooded "witness". Gema is goone - spin has run its course.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #226 on: July 05, 2019, 05:23:02 PM »
Uhuru is one who ordered the investigation done. Ruto doesn't need to complain. Who is the complainant in Itumbi case?

He will claim the evidence was destroyed. Ngoja uskie

Meanwhile I have no idea why Sudi,mukonmen are whining. Ruto is yet to record a statement so why should DCI follow up ghosts?

Nope, it's your Ruto boy who made the call. But why should I confuse you with facts?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #227 on: July 05, 2019, 05:23:54 PM »

With GEMA gone why are Ruto boys all over defending Itumbi?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #228 on: July 05, 2019, 05:50:38 PM »
Ruto and GEMA are still where they were a month ago. They are all still believe in Jubilee vision. Maybe I missed the news...but I am looking at Kieleweke and I am seeing the same group of people. Not an extra person. The ground is hostile against Raila in GEMA.

In short - as long as Raila is the guy being sold in GEMA - Ruto can sleep soundly.

But if Uhuru - is planning to extend his time by "misusing" Raila - then Ruto cannot afford to sleep at all.

And that is where he needs the Kiunjuri to push Uhuru. I think we may see that happen.

Kiunjuri and pro-Ruto gema forces who do not like Nancy Gitau/Kibicho ideas will have to make a move.

Obviously nobody is going to make a move now - so it's a waiting game. Uhuru has to make the referendum move. That is his only ACE now. He is facing term limit and will become lameduck pretty soon.

This nothing new - this is just the replay of Kibaki last years - when Prof Wanjohi had same crazy ideas - with Nancy Gitau - and they go maDVD to headline their ticket to nowhere.

Ruto got Gema psychophants - thru mlolongo fraud - not any mashinani popularity. Uhuru went Handshake so he can take on Ruto without messing GoK in parliament. I debunked the "Deep State" or Dark Forces Kibicho myth as a ploy played all over for centuries. It not even creative.. that a faceless Jezebel promote Matiang'i and order PSs, Css, DCI, DPP,  and the shebang around - yawwwwn - hata Mama Ngina hawezi hio. Your shewolf is imaginary - Uhuru has simply said a firm No to your boy. Of course Ruto deserves it - after mlolongo - it exactly like Babu attempting to Lord it over Kalenjin after 07. He lined up all Magerers, Sirmas,  Franklin Betts - made endless tours and speeches and tantrums - wapi! Kenya boil down to tribe - you pantented this concept :) - and now your boy ia facing a conundrum. You can't malign Gema with phony tapes - and win against their prince - how many Gema did you see at Itumbi arraignment? What happened to Moses Kuria? Wa Iria? Sabina? Waiguru? Were these not all Ruto damu  a few months ago?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2019, 08:18:36 PM »
I have listed Gema names that have deserted Ruto - Moses Kuria, Sabina Chege, Mwangi wa Iria, Irungu Kang'ata, Ann Waiguru - so Ruto and Gema are not exactly where they were before.

Of course noone has quit Kieleweke.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2019, 09:17:00 PM »
Quite some names. Is any of them quiting to join Raila. Or just quiting to join "Uhuru". There has been enermous pressure, threats and inducement from Nancy-Kibicho gang but as you can see what they've harvested is handful. Kieleweke is still stuck where it was - Wambugu, Maoka, Wamuchoma, Kioni, Kigano and who else...Mary Kaguya..that is about it.For them to have any quorum they've to borrow Raila now handful mps from Luo community. That is kind of slippery slope. Now the rest of GEMA leaders are with Ruto. Don't even talk about rest of the country - where Ruto basically run the show.

Hence the desperation of using geeks like Mucheru :) to do politics in their villages.

It the height of desperation - Kibicho hardball - and Nancy political strategies - are falling apart.

Why would Uhuru risk - to join such a political camp.

I have listed Gema names that have deserted Ruto - Moses Kuria, Sabina Chege, Mwangi wa Iria, Irungu Kang'ata, Ann Waiguru - so Ruto and Gema are not exactly where they were before.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2019, 10:13:23 PM »
Of course it a lie that everyone else in Mt Kenya is with Ruto. Tanga Tanga has a similar handful of loudmouths as Kieleweke - Ichung'wa, Nyoro, Waititu, Wahome, Ngirici, Waruguru, Subukia MP Ngunjiri. See - not sure who else - the rest are neutral or passive.

Outside Mt Kenya - NASA esp Babu has bigger following. It's why Ruto has overall minority MPs despite dominating Jubilee. NASA of course support Uhuru and Handshake.

Quite some names. Is any of them quiting to join Raila. Or just quiting to join "Uhuru". There has been enermous pressure, threats and inducement from Nancy-Kibicho gang but as you can see what they've harvested is handful. Kieleweke is still stuck where it was - Wambugu, Maoka, Wamuchoma, Kioni, Kigano and who else...Mary Kaguya..that is about it.For them to have any quorum they've to borrow Raila now handful mps from Luo community. That is kind of slippery slope. Now the rest of GEMA leaders are with Ruto. Don't even talk about rest of the country - where Ruto basically run the show.

Hence the desperation of using geeks like Mucheru :) to do politics in their villages.

It the height of desperation - Kibicho hardball - and Nancy political strategies - are falling apart.

Why would Uhuru risk - to join such a political camp.