Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36394 times)

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
And you think Uhuru or Kibicho owns the entire NIS; they are people all over positioning themselves for post-uhuru Kenya - and already making moves for Ruto gov; and many are serving in this gov; for example while kibicho is batting for uhuru- kiunjuri maybe be playing for Ruto.

I think by time Ruto makes such a move he has very serious evidence.

The problem I see here is politicing the civil services, NIS, police, CID and name it. That is very dangerous trend.

Let politician play politics. I know Uhuru is having a problem getting political support - because he can only attract Wambugu Ngunjiris - and that may lead to stupid mistakes from likes of Nancy, Kibicho and his handlers.

This is  much ado about nothing. Everyone knows lamada hotel is owned by NIS. The hotel literally borders NIS hq. So we're to believe that 4 cs met in an NIS owned hotel to plan how to kill DP? Those are jokes. I bet if the CS weren't called to register statement, DP brigade would be raising hell that DCI is playing favorites by not investigating very serious  accusations. Enough with this jubilee dramas.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
The only truth I can gather from this is divorce is complete.  There is no tandem(certainly not Uhuruto) stringing Baba along for a ride.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Agreed. Ruto need to provide more evidence - to CID & Uhuru - and we shall see - otherwise we are trending on dangerous grounds.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Letter - most likely from CS Prof Kobia.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
So some CS's now report to Kibicho who report to Jezebel... ooh Uhuru will just dismiss his half of the cabinet cause Ruto says so :o 

Pundit is this a monologue or a rant :D
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why I are you asking me :) Uhuru I told you cannot find his buttocks without Ruto help. You see he is now desperately trying to use civil servants - and has like what 5 mps in the entire mt kenya region. Mt kenya want nothing to do with handshake. The revolution is happening.

Obviously Uhuru being smart will cut his "loses" and endorse CS Kiunjuri - and Jubilee will romp home again. if he doesn't - mt kenya - themselves - will nominate one of their own to deputize Ruto and he will be gone.

Kibicho attempt to use civil service I think already failed. Not many civil servants want to get dirty.

Next strategy please..please Mt kenya are resolutely against handshake.

I guess uhuru has to come out himself and declare his stand :) I mean go around Mt kenya.

Ruto ndio kiboko yao. And now outside Mt Kenya -:)

So some CS's now report to Kibicho who report to Jezebel... ooh Uhuru will just dismiss his half of the cabinet cause Ruto says so :o 

Pundit is this a monologue or a rant :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit 90% of the posts on this long thread are from you... take a chill pill... they remind me of Kichwa Mbaya's inshas about plans to assassinate Jakom. :D
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
Uhuru inability or failure to govern has slowly pushed the country to the edge. Movingforward, how will Ruto sit in a cabinet where half of those in the cabinet are plotting to assassinate him.....next 3 yrs will pretty much be wasted in Zamunda.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Pundit 90% of the posts on this long thread are from you... take a chill pill... they remind me of Kichwa Mbaya's inshas about plans to assassinate Jakom. :D

At least jakom leaves the task of making the claims to his minions.  I think the hustler is in panic mode over nothing.  I doubt these guys would plot an assassination in a hotel or bar, when they have private homes they can meet in and plot.  In any case if assassination is considered an option, then rest assured rigging is an even easier option.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
it's a masterstroke either way.They admit to meeting allegedly on Uhuru orders.What more arsenal do you need.I know kibicho cannot go macho macho in these games.Uhuru is pushed to wall.Tuju gone.You got the tapes.Ruto cannot a pick a phone and make spurious allegations against his ministers.Ruto knows the power play.Now what next for Uhuru apart from calling Jubilee to order.If he was Raila he would literally take Kenya to precipe.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
it's a masterstroke either way.They admit to meeting allegedly on Uhuru orders.What more arsenal do you need.I know kibicho cannot go macho macho in these games.Uhuru is pushed to wall.Tuju gone.You got the tapes.Ruto cannot a pick a phone and make spurious allegations against his ministers.Ruto knows the power play.Now what next for Uhuru apart from calling Jubilee to order.If he was Raila he would literally take Kenya to precipe.

You are repeating this as a matter of fact yet evidence suggests otherwise. First, there is zero evidence so far supporting this claim(not Tuju nor Weta like record),and secondly, he has yet to record a statement. As I said, information about  a meeting happened when in a public place is not rocket science. At any given point in time you can find out who is meeting whom and where if this is a public place,and they are not working too hard to hide themselves.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto has said severally he doesn't just talk, never drink alcohol or smoke weed, Ruto says precise stuff to the last floating point precision.Listen to his interviews.Ruto rolls precise figures like 62894 and next sentence mention 2.4685.And that was before he got PhD.Ruto has karuki chotaras if he wants to float balloons.That he is putting his reputation online shows he has serious intelligence.I think you understimate Ruto at your own peril.The Ruto I have known since 2001 is as meticulous and as calm or calculating as Biwott.If not as cold blooded.Behind the veneer of Christianity lies a  hardened nut.Ruto knows how gov operations run.He has his own intelligence network leave alone sympathetic NIS officers.You do not rise like Ruto that high at mere 53yrsif you're not a smart calculating political player .Uhuru n co are just jealous coz out looted them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
At least jakom leaves the task of making the claims to his minions.  I think the hustler is in panic mode over nothing.  I doubt these guys would plot an assassination in a hotel or bar, when they have private homes they can meet in and plot.  In any case if assassination is considered an option, then rest assured rigging is an even easier option.

2009-12, the more Kalenjin rejected Babu, the more desperate he got - the more his antics - as his "unassailable lead" evaporated. He did not know how to handle the Kalenjin just as Ruto is wishy-washy over Gema now. It'll be comical - or painful :D - to watch as the Hustler is given the middle finger by Gema.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

2009-12, the more Kalenjin rejected Babu, the more desperate he got - the more his antics - as his "unassailable lead" evaporated. He did not know how to handle the Kalenjin just as Ruto is wishy-washy over Gema now. It'll be comical - or painful :D - to watch as the Hustler is given the middle finger by Gema.
Sorry Raila thought he was winning till the last minute...in 2013.Comparing Ruto with Raila is sacrilegious.One is class 7 dropout like Moi.Another a PhD.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Chema chajiuza... if Ruto was so great you wouldn't need to constantly remind us. If he was genius angekuwa PORK kitambo - instead he back lazy drunk Uhuru - now he wants to bank Gema thud cheque.

Ruto has said severally he doesn't just talk, never drink alcohol or smoke weed, Ruto says precise stuff to the last floating point precision.Listen to his interviews.Ruto rolls precise figures like 62894 and next sentence mention 2.4685.And that was before he got PhD.Ruto has karuki chotaras if he wants to float balloons.That he is putting his reputation online shows he has serious intelligence.I think you understimate Ruto at your own peril.The Ruto I have known since 2001 is as meticulous and as calm or calculating as Biwott.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Sorry Raila thought he was winning till the last minute...in 2013.Comparing Ruto with Raila is sacrilegious.One is class 7 dropout like Moi.Another a PhD.

We agree Ruto is Moi with a PhD in corruption. About winning let's wait when Ruto run for PORK and win - as the main guy not the KYM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Chema chajiuza... if Ruto was so great you wouldn't need to constantly remind us. If he was genius angekuwa PORK kitambo - instead he back lazy drunk Uhuru - now he wants to bank Gema thud cheque.

Ruto has said severally he doesn't just talk, never drink alcohol or smoke weed, Ruto says precise stuff to the last floating point precision.Listen to his interviews.Ruto rolls precise figures like 62894 and next sentence mention 2.4685.And that was before he got PhD.Ruto has karuki chotaras if he wants to float balloons.That he is putting his reputation online shows he has serious intelligence.I think you understimate Ruto at your own peril.The Ruto I have known since 2001 is as meticulous and as calm or calculating as Biwott.
Ruto became a minister at 36.First n only ass min to sit in cabinet at 33.Mp at 31.Y2k sec at 25.And DPORk at 47.Now at 53 is the most feared presidential candidate....the man who did MSc while facing ICC and PhD as DPork.Ruto drive is incredible.His appetite & ambition is insatiable.Ruto could bank 10 billion now and be out there hunting the next deal.I really pity any Ruto opponent because you have to prepare for long and hard battle.The Moi gave up.Kenyattas will give up.Uhuru can't hack the hardwork required here...can't quit smoking or drinking.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
I think people have forgotten that 2013 and 2017 elections were rigged. Making an emperor out of those ruins is bad political strategy, unless you're on the winning side already and intending to play the game again. Pundit thinks its dangerous to use the system to rig things up yet he knows his two boys are beneficiaries of that exact same game. If it was so dangerous why did you support it twice? Its like Trump warning Cambridge Analytica not to deal with Russians.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Exactly, the war between Ouru and Ruto is now in the open. There are too many propaganda fake news that are favorable to Ruto circulating in the social media meaning that the Ruto machinery is now in full panic mode and fighting back.  My only advice to Ruto is that if he is going to take Ouru head on, he needs to finish him off completely (like in "kill him") . The notion that he can scare Ouru off is foolhardy. The trust is gone and one of them has to finish the other. No two ways about it.   Ouru can weaken Ruto and let him live like Moi did to Njonjo but the other way is not possible. Ruto has to finish ouru completely, kill him or send him to exile.  The task before Ruto is insurmountable.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
How to fight Uhuru while courting Gema? - that's the dilemma. The groveling and pontificating you saw in Kasarani and Eldoret is not for nothing. Ruto's war with Gema - with Raila in the mix - is like battering your girlfriend while the other suitor is laying the red carpet.

Exactly, the war between Ouru and Ruto is now in the open. There are too many propaganda fake news that are favorable to Ruto circulating in the social media meaning that the Ruto machinery is now in full panic mode and fighting back.  My only advice to Ruto is that if he is going to take Ouru head on, he needs to finish him off completely (like in "kill him") . The notion that he can scare Ouru off is foolhardy. The trust is gone and one of them has to finish the other. No two ways about it.   Ouru can weaken Ruto and let him live like Moi did to Njonjo but the other way is not possible. Ruto has to finish ouru completely, kill him or send him to exile.  The task before Ruto is insurmountable.