Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36767 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2019, 02:47:54 PM »
You countless threads and inshas here - chasing your tail - is a repilca of Ruto's camp. Ruto has no power to do anything - fire, censure, or even stop them from meeting - except send his chihuahuas to bark aimlessly in the dark. Now he is exchanging barbs with Munya - Uhuru and PM Matiang'i are not bothered to comment on this nonsense. As Munya and Moses Kuria have answered - Gema meetings will continue and it's simply not his business. Afanye zake uko Wezdon na Karen - ama Sugoi.

That surely is prerogative of Ruto & Sudi. Why do you want him to use all the arsenal on Kibicho? This is a war of attrition.Everyone keeping the aces and jokers close to their chest  - and playing useless cards like you.La murder meetings obviously will cease...those 40s folks will reduce to few diehards - who will now be meeting in Kibicho bedroom under lots of muratina and heavy smokes - like of Mucheru will have to make a tough choice - and they know Ruto is watching them like a hawk. Objective achieved...this misadventure of using civil servants t do politics has been nipped in the bud. Ignore their brave lamentations.

If kenya goes to flames - you can bet La Murder Hotel will be ICC/OTP/DVD/CD/ O01 exhibit.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #181 on: July 03, 2019, 03:30:02 PM »
Itumbi ndani

Emmanuel Taalam to follow
?s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2019, 05:47:27 PM »
Itumbi signature fake letter is peripheral to the main issue like Kipchumba says.The issue is what was the secretive meeting all about.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2019, 06:09:37 PM »
Another Tanga Tanga roach like Jaguar - watajua iko sirkal.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2019, 07:03:36 PM »
Not in new Kenya where murder or treason suspects are entitled bail.its a few days of drama and nothing morw

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2019, 09:51:26 PM »
Not in new Kenya where murder or treason suspects are entitled bail.its a few days of drama and nothing morw

Well yeah, but Baba Yao doesn't seem to agree.. after the anticipatory bail magistrate got suspended and quit. Now dude is lying low like an envelope. State can bully you if it's determined. Jaguar 5 days in GK he looks 5 years older. Itumbi must be eating raw beans and soup with drunkards tonight. All Ruto crew can do is bark at funerals and twitter about autopilot - they got no say over GoK.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2019, 10:24:22 AM »
Of course, it can bully and intimidate, but in this century; it cannot work politically. It worked last in MOi. Right now it produce the opposite effect.
Well yeah, but Baba Yao doesn't seem to agree.. after the anticipatory bail magistrate got suspended and quit. Now dude is lying low like an envelope. State can bully you if it's determined. Jaguar 5 days in GK he looks 5 years older. Itumbi must be eating raw beans and soup with drunkards tonight. All Ruto crew can do is bark at funerals and twitter about autopilot - they got no say over GoK.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2019, 11:42:03 AM »
Murkomen is being dishonest. How can a fake letter's content be now the topic of discussion? If the letter is fake, then the content is fake. One cannot sell Coke in a fake bottle and tell me the content is genuine Coke.

Itumbi ndani

?s=19

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2019, 12:44:57 PM »
These Tanga Tanga goons have bizarre arguments. Ati the meeting is more important - how does DCI know there was a meeting about assassination without the letter and audio? He's doing exactly what they are demanding. Unfortunately the first to go down is Ruto boy Itumbi - not Kibicho as we were promised.

Ruto is delusional - how do you bag Gema by attacking them?  He's entitled to impunity - holding tribal meetings all over but others can't meet? :o He rigged Gema primaries to install his cronies - behind Uhuru's back - and throws tantrums when they now give him the middle finger. Uhuru is only returning the favor.

Murkomen is being dishonest. How can a fake letter's content be now the topic of discussion? If the letter is fake, then the content is fake. One cannot sell Coke in a fake bottle and tell me the content is genuine Coke.

Itumbi ndani

?s=19

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2019, 12:50:46 PM »
Let's see how Ruto house of cards goes down in Gema. It seems like an exodus - Kuria, wa Iria, Sabina, Waiguru,.. Babu Yao is gone dead silent. I only see Nyoro and Ichung'wa in Ruto retinue now - from the solid grip after mlolongo. Am I wrong?

Of course, it can bully and intimidate, but in this century; it cannot work politically. It worked last in MOi. Right now it produce the opposite effect.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2019, 01:26:01 PM »
RV Pundit - why can't your Almighty Hustler chair a Jubilee meeting? I thought he controls the PG :)

WEDNESDAY JULY 3 2019

In Summary

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Uhuru-ignores-Ruto-s-call-for-party-meeting/1064-5180738-mqr1y4z/index.html

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2019, 02:08:02 PM »
I think the big cards are about to start getting played now. The shadow boxing will have to come to and end. We may enter MAD.
RV Pundit - why can't your Almighty Hustler chair a Jubilee meeting? I thought he controls the PG :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2019, 02:11:14 PM »
I suspect it would be a URP meeting - very bad optics for Ruto.

I think the big cards are about to start getting played now. The shadow boxing will have to come to and end. We may enter MAD.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2019, 02:35:16 PM »
And half TNA will be gone with URP - leave Uhuru with a few kikuyu diehards. Very bad optics for Uhuru.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2019, 04:19:44 PM »
Pundit, it seems there is a recording

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #195 on: July 04, 2019, 04:25:02 PM »
Interesting. Let us have the video and audio. This drama is just about getting started. I think we need to belt up for 2022 bumpy ride now.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2019, 04:26:41 PM »
5 days for Itumbi at Muthaiga. Look like he will spend the weekend at police cell. Such a shame considering DCI seem to have no case here.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Itumbi-to-spend-5-more-days-in-cell/1056-5183158-qx2dv9z/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2019, 04:28:51 PM »
It still begs why your boy can't call a mere Jubilee PG.. instead of bothering with Uhuru and his handful of kikuyus.

And half TNA will be gone with URP - leave Uhuru with a few kikuyu diehards. Very bad optics for Uhuru.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #198 on: July 04, 2019, 05:01:11 PM »
So there are posh cells and hustler cells?

He was arrested for cooking the letter. Only way out is lack of evidence that he did it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #199 on: July 04, 2019, 05:19:35 PM »
So there are posh cells and hustler cells?

He was arrested for cooking the letter. Only way out is lack of evidence that he did it

I also don't get how the spinning works in court. So long as the letter is fake and he is linked to it, he can produce fake or authentic tapes and it won't save him.