Author Topic: Audrey mbugua  (Read 1391 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Audrey mbugua
« on: July 06, 2019, 02:12:43 AM »
Never paid attention when this trangender was fighting for her rights. I came across her old interviews. She is a very brilliant and brave person. I like the new Kenya. It seems there is more openness and dividends of good public education are emerging. This interviewer is good too. I think The reason why audrey capture the attention of Kenyans is due the it factor in her.

The issue of gender identity and sexuality is really complex. She actually has educated me on what a transexual is and that their sexuality is independent of their gender identity

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Audrey mbugua
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 05:04:25 AM »
Never paid attention when this trangender was fighting for her rights. I came across her old interviews. She is a very brilliant and brave person. I like the new Kenya. It seems there is more openness and dividends of good public education are emerging. This interviewer is good too. I think The reason why audrey capture the attention of Kenyans is due the it factor in her.

The issue of gender identity and sexuality is really complex. She actually has educated me on what a transexual is and that their sexuality is independent of their gender identity

You got brainwashed by a western liberal NGO leach.

How did fund her transformation and lifestyle?

What's in it for you?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 05:34:13 AM »
Rvtiem
Nothing. You know the kikuyu traditions used to say this "mwana muciare ndateago" a child once born cannot be thrown away. If you care about human rights you then understand that it is important for audrey to be able to live her life as wants and to be able to ask to be accorded same basic human rights and dignity everyone enjoys. It doesnt matter who is paying for advocacy but our society will be better if she succeeds.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 08:18:29 PM »
KenyanPlato - glad you are onto this super brilliant woman being mistreated just because she is different. It baffles me when people claim to "discover" sexuality and gender are distinct items. Properly educated folks no less. Anyway I think, if Kenyans cannot even tolerate their divergent tribes - as can be seen in the ballot - LGBTQ acceptance is a long way off. Despite a brand new "one of the most progressive constitutions in the world" - and "activist judges" - gay rights were flimsily tossed out the window so recently.

RVtitem is just an old cow of course. In California where he lives - not just LGBTQ - even keeping dreadlocks is a human right. As the saying goes, you can take a man out of the bush...
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 08:50:31 AM »

Intersex can trace their issues to biology but transexuals are mental cases. In medical terms it is gender dysphoria, a sort of coping mechanism by homosexuals.

What do we call a 'man trapped in a woman body' who is gay? Would they transition to women?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 10:38:27 AM »
vooke, I don't think Audrey is intersex. She calls herself trans. And I think you may possibly be confusing non-binary with trans, as I used to, myself, till recently. Non-binary, I have only recently discovered, are less likely to identify as the gender opposite to their biological sex; they are the guys who talk of many genders (which personally, I understand, but cannot support their legal recognition, knowing the widely varied thing they refer to.) Trans itself (Bio girl feeling like a boy and vice versa) is a medical condition and I believe there may be some studies that link it to biology: they have brains that resemble the gender opposite to their biology (something like that, I won't pretend to have read the studies myself, but this I was told by a full medic, so I don't think it's baloney.) This may be due to the prenatal environment (pregnancy) or something else; they don't know.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 12:12:23 PM »
What do we call a 'man trapped in a woman body' who is gay? Would they transition to women?

This is transgender men you are describing. They are biological women - with male brains and mannerisms. So they transition to men. They are many too - mostly blacked out by the media. I think they're better off for it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 01:00:32 PM »
Whatever people want to be; they should have the liberty to pursue it and hopefully be happy. Be it biological or physiological. We should only worry about public spaces but keep off private affairs of these "wierdos".

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 04:07:17 PM »

This is transgender men you are describing.
Yeah, I agree. It is not about homosexuality. Homosexuality is about who you are attracted to. It doesn't make you uncomfortable with your own sex/body. Trans is about who they feel they themselves are: they are more comfortable being part of the opposite sex; not so much sleeping with them. (Though they could have varied sexual preferences too, of course.)