Author Topic: Kibicho going down --4 Cabinet secretaries grilled on plan to kill Ruto  (Read 36152 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
4 CABINET Secretaries from Mt Kenya record statements with DCI over claims of holding secret meetings to plot against DP Ruto presidential bid and planning to assassinate William Ruto.

DEVEOPING NEWS: 4 Cabinet Secretaries summoned by the DCI for allegedly threatening the life of DP William Ruto. The 4 CSs include: CS Health Sicily Kariuki, ICT CS Joe Mucheru, Trade & Industrialization CS Peter Munya and Transport CS James Macharia"

All working of course for Kibicho

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru has secretly been gathering dossier on them it appears...and gave them enough rope.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto NIS - uncover plot by Kibicho & co to assassinate. They really want kenya to go down...so they can continue sucking up the blood.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
So it appears Ruto made phone call to DCI. I am hearing they are tapes. I hope he goes ahead and formally make the complaint. kenya slippery slope to a civil war starts.
https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/mt-kenya-css-drag-president-uhuru-kenyattas-name-after-being-summoned-by-dci-over/6zjm3yx?fbclid=IwAR2cEe5NSOvkICHg8tJUZMtT_ZkAEhQzYrzBf25xAYgg32xlFP3XtKfyRzk

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
What crime did the CSs commit?
Even CSs Rotich, Kiunjuri and Wamalwa visted DCI offices recently and are today still in office.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Btw, who is so stupid to plot an assasination of this kind in a hotel with dozens of people present?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2022 is giving everyone nightmares

The CS refused to record statements until Ruto makes a complaint. Of course he can't

?s=19

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Interesting....damage already done those CS should just tender their resignation, not sure how you can continue serving under the pleasure of Executive while plotting to take down number 2.
Ruto team needs to go slow on this one Uhuru might be looking for a way out to form a government of national unity.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Some of these people are so dumb I tell you. Am sure the hotel was bugged with microphones and camera. There is no way Ruto can make accusations without water tight evidence.
Btw, who is so stupid to plot an assasination of this kind in a hotel with dozens of people present?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are playing politics. CS are not the old ministers. They are not allowed to play politics. Ruto has evidence of their politicking.

Obviously before we get to assassination; those are enough grounds to dismiss them.

Parliament should proceed with censure motions if Uhuru cannot act.

What crime did the CSs commit?
Even CSs Rotich, Kiunjuri and Wamalwa visted DCI offices recently and are today still in office.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto is not Raila to make idle allegations. The ruto i know ran a very tight ship with informers and intelligence all over. Some of them are just guilty for holding political meetings at behest of Kibicho...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko has made the same allegation with videos of Kibicho boasting he can have him killed. when you put some of these people in power, power get into their heads quickly.
Some of these people are so dumb I tell you. Am sure the hotel was bugged with microphones and camera. There is no way Ruto can make accusations without water tight evidence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
yes they are now damaged goods; you cannot use civil servants to play politics; uhuru is just being schooled by Ruto on politics 101. Uhuru without support of Mps cannot form any gov. It won't go through parliament. Jubilee are united in their hatred of Raila.
Interesting....damage already done those CS should just tender their resignation, not sure how you can continue serving under the pleasure of Executive while plotting to take down number 2.
Ruto team needs to go slow on this one Uhuru might be looking for a way out to form a government of national unity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Here is kibicho boasting he can have Sonko killed

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
This is  much ado about nothing. Everyone knows lamada hotel is owned by NIS. The hotel literally borders NIS hq. So we're to believe that 4 cs met in an NIS owned hotel to plan how to kill DP? Those are jokes. I bet if the CS weren't called to register statement, DP brigade would be raising hell that DCI is playing favorites by not investigating very serious  accusations. Enough with this jubilee dramas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
And you think Uhuru or Kibicho owns the entire NIS; they are people all over positioning themselves for post-uhuru Kenya - and already making moves for Ruto gov; and many are serving in this gov; for example while kibicho is batting for uhuru- kiunjuri maybe be playing for Ruto.

I think by time Ruto makes such a move he has very serious evidence.

The problem I see here is politicing the civil services, NIS, police, CID and name it. That is very dangerous trend.

Let politician play politics. I know Uhuru is having a problem getting political support - because he can only attract Wambugu Ngunjiris - and that may lead to stupid mistakes from likes of Nancy, Kibicho and his handlers.

This is  much ado about nothing. Everyone knows lamada hotel is owned by NIS. The hotel literally borders NIS hq. So we're to believe that 4 cs met in an NIS owned hotel to plan how to kill DP? Those are jokes. I bet if the CS weren't called to register statement, DP brigade would be raising hell that DCI is playing favorites by not investigating very serious  accusations. Enough with this jubilee dramas.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
So Kibicho summons CSs Munya, Kariuki, Mucheru and Macharia to plan to eliminate Ruto? We have to get serious here. Does Kibicho need these people to make such a plot? These are political no names and most likely their careers will end in 2022 with Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
That is what they said. I think CID by time they were summoning them should know better. Such a shame to see respected proffesional like Joseph Mucheru, Macharia and Cecilia go down the drain. What they admit is they were part of those meetings. They can deny what meeting was all about - but I am sure in this age - where everyone is sleuth with cheap phone - that shouldn't be hard.

Next they will order chiefs and ass chiefs to campaing for handshake....that is how the cookie crumble.

And then we have war..

So Kibicho summons CSs Munya, Kariuki, Mucheru and Macharia to plan to eliminate Ruto? We have to get serious here. Does Kibicho need these people to make such a plot? These are political no names and most likely their careers will end in 2022 with Uhuru.

Offline patel

• Enigma
This is serious stuff especially when it's from DP himselfu.
Reckless stuff that has potential of setting off civil war. Uhuru presidency has failed. The country is slowly disintegrating as he purse handshake unity. Uhuru is not in control, the country is slowly pulling a part in different teams. a

Offline vooke

• Enigma
This is serious stuff especially when it's from DP himselfu.
Reckless stuff that has potential of setting off civil war. Uhuru presidency has failed. The country is slowly disintegrating as he purse handshake unity. Uhuru is not in control, the country is slowly pulling a part in different teams. a
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.