Author Topic: Raphael Tuju Nyanja tape  (Read 3340 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raphael Tuju Nyanja tape
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 11:35:00 PM »
Pundit I asked you to give examples of bareknuckle fight? Cause Uhuru has elbowed Ruto ribs and kneed his groin - basically since Handshake Ruto has been kicked about like a dog. You know the list. But you are waiting for gloves off gani tena? You expect aasassinations ama?

Ruto has no punches to hold. So long as Gema basket is at play - with Raila hovering like a vulture - Uhuru is untouchable.

Here's a sampler - of the Song of Ruto - Uhuru Akbar!!

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2019, 06:48:22 AM »
Ruto is an idiot. Why stoop this low. He thinks we all cannt see through his stupid games. He is so desperate. In kasarani he was talking of how he was grateful Uhuru gave hi an opportunity.

Pundit cannot see what is happening because he has been bamboozled by ruto antics

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2019, 08:49:14 AM »
What exactly has Ruto lost since the handshake.Echesa? and what has Raila gained, fake Job in AU and few positions in moribund parastals I'm exchange of 6m plus supporters of NASA.Ruto mean are still running gov and parliament.Matianga was dead on arrival and Ruto has not slowed down a day with his national support.Uhuru and Ruto political marriage had seen the usual bickering because of Uhuru infidelity but divorce is doesn't look like happening.

Pundit I asked you to give examples of bareknuckle fight? Cause Uhuru has elbowed Ruto ribs and kneed his groin - basically since Handshake Ruto has been kicked about like a dog. You know the list. But you are waiting for gloves off gani tena? You expect aasassinations ama?

Ruto has no punches to hold. So long as Gema basket is at play - with Raila hovering like a vulture - Uhuru is untouchable.

Here's a sampler - of the Song of Ruto - Uhuru Akbar!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2019, 08:56:07 AM »
Ruto is an idiot. Why stoop this low. He thinks we all cannt see through his stupid games. He is so desperate. In kasarani he was talking of how he was grateful Uhuru gave hi an opportunity.

Pundit cannot see what is happening because he has been bamboozled by ruto antics
Ruto is kissing dirty kids, eating maize from roadside and sucking up because that is part of campaign.Moi did this in 70s and on first day of his pork his opponents were seeking asylum abroad.Ruto is made of steel and won't blow up at this very late.Ruto will avoid fighting Uhuru and focus on his opponents.Uhuru until he changes the constitution is a lame duck with 1yr left..2020 to get his shirt together.By 2021 campaign will begin and by 2022 nobody will know or care about Uhuru.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2019, 10:33:02 AM »
I see. I expect Ruto boys n gals will be eased out one by one. Time will tell us.

What exactly has Ruto lost since the handshake.Echesa? and what has Raila gained, fake Job in AU and few positions in moribund parastals I'm exchange of 6m plus supporters of NASA.Ruto mean are still running gov and parliament.Matianga was dead on arrival and Ruto has not slowed down a day with his national support.Uhuru and Ruto political marriage had seen the usual bickering because of Uhuru infidelity but divorce is doesn't look like happening.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2019, 11:56:55 AM »
When Raila get even one man of his to cabinet - then time will indeed tell us - because so far - I see internecine war inside jubilee by guys close to Uhuru who want to edge Ruto out so they can gorge before uhuru exit the political stage soon. They are also planting ideas on Uhuru head that he can leverage Raila and extend his term. Instead of retiring after doing a great job and remain respected - for their selfish reason - Uhuru should undo everything so he can continue rulling :)

If Raila had something serious with Uhuru - by now he should have got a few of his guys in Cabinet. How about creating a position for Orengo - Legal Affaris CS - so he can push through the referendum :).

Obviously Uhuru is just playing with Raila. Raila signed on hoping he would get something gov. Ruto told Uhuru that was not going to happen. Raila would be found a job outside gov circles and none of his men will come close to levers of power. Yes they can head film & netball commission of Kenya but that is as far as it goes.

Ruto is playing this game very deftly - and whatever Uhuru political neophytes like Kibicho & Nancy have thrown - lifestyle,anti-graft,bbi,kiambaa, matusi, -- nothing has stuck - and Ruto the greatest propagandist has turned every lemon into a lemonade.

Obviously the tide will soon turn against Kibicho-Nancy - because the moderates in Jubilee including in Uhuru camp - do not want a civil war that will destroy Jubilee.They know what Kikuyu-Kalenjin bloodbath will look like if get there. Tuju is going to go after Murathe. And soon enough Kibicho will follow Nancy.

Everytime it has boiled down - Uhuru has taken the initiative to calm waters - by for example going for lunch at Ruto office or recently visiting Eldoret.

I see. I expect Ruto boys n gals will be eased out one by one. Time will tell us.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2019, 03:41:57 PM »
Ruto is kissing dirty kids, eating maize from roadside and sucking up because that is part of campaign.Moi did this in 70s and on first day of his pork his opponents were seeking asylum abroad.Ruto is made of steel and won't blow up at this very late.Ruto will avoid fighting Uhuru and focus on his opponents.Uhuru until he changes the constitution is a lame duck with 1yr left..2020 to get his shirt together.By 2021 campaign will begin and by 2022 nobody will know or care about Uhuru.

In short Ruto is more desperate to be PORK than Babu - Babu doesn't shamelessly praise Uhuru after being insulted - like Ruto in wakorino ceremony at Kasarani. Raila at least get some respect from Uhuru. Ruto is worse than Shariff Nassir and Moi courtesans - he seem ready to lick the dirt off Uhuru feet with his tongue. Just to be PORK... na mnasema Raila ni desperate. Blinkers kweli.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2019, 04:00:06 PM »
Big difference btw respect and desperation. Ruto has respected Uhuru and sucked up for many years now, he is not about to change that, esp against the scare-crow Raila. Once Uhuru changes the constitution - he becomes an opponent. Right now he is still outgoing president who Ruto will respect even if he was to publicly undress Ruto.

Raila is desperate because he want to extend Uhuru term. Something he fought his entire life against. The country has to be wary of such desperados who are willing to throw away all democratic gains because of their inability to win.

In short Ruto is more desperate to be PORK than Babu - Babu doesn't shamelessly praise Uhuru after being insulted - like Ruto in wakorino ceremony at Kasarani. Raila at least get some respect from Uhuru. Ruto is worse than Shariff Nassir and Moi courtesans - he seem ready to lick the dirt off Uhuru feet with his tongue. Just to be PORK... na mnasema Raila ni desperate. Blinkers kweli.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2019, 05:32:31 PM »
Where has Babu proposed to extend Uhuru term? That's Kalonzo. ODM official proposal to BBI was parliamentary system (Exec PM, ceremonial PORK) and 3-tier devolution. Same as it was in Bomas and Naivasha. I don't see ANY CHANGE at all in Raila's stand. Nothing in the ODM proposal says Uhuru will be PM - it's a position for Majority Party/Coalition Leader - not appointed by PORK - who is in fact appointed by parliament. Ceremonial PORK is like UK queen or German president who nobody knows by name. Parliamentary democracy is a tried-&-tested system all over EU, Austrlia, Japan, South Korea, South Africa, Ethiopia, name it. Kenya 1963 was parliamentary and federal. Bomas Draft was actually parliamentary with 3-tier devolution - before Ruto & Uhuru soiled it in Naivasha.

As for Ruto's groveling "respect" for Uhuru... no comment :D

Big difference btw respect and desperation. Ruto has respected Uhuru and sucked up for many years now, he is not about to change that, esp against the scare-crow Raila. Once Uhuru changes the constitution - he becomes an opponent. Right now he is still outgoing president who Ruto will respect even if he was to publicly undress Ruto.

Raila is desperate because he want to extend Uhuru term. Something he fought his entire life against. The country has to be wary of such desperados who are willing to throw away all democratic gains because of their inability to win.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2019, 06:30:51 PM »
Those ideas were rejected by Kenyans if followed CoE submission.Kenyans wants to elect their leaders.Our parliament are second only to the traffic police in bad reputation.No sane Kenya will surrender their sovereign right to Mps.Forget it Ruto will such a referendum alone.He was 19% short in 2010 from victory.Raila old n senile ideas are out.Ruto will respect Uhuru but continue preparing his 2022.Ruto had to force Uhuru into a corner...and showing him disrespect is playing into his opponents hands.Who remember the humiliation Moi went thro in 70s.Once Ruto is PORK - he would have earn his stripes.
Where has Babu proposed to extend Uhuru term? That's Kalonzo. ODM official proposal to BBI was parliamentary system (Exec PM, ceremonial PORK) and 3-tier devolution. Same as it was in Bomas and Naivasha. I don't see ANY CHANGE at all in Raila's stand. Nothing in the ODM proposal says Uhuru will be PM - it's a position for Majority Party/Coalition Leader - not appointed by PORK - who is in fact appointed by parliament. Ceremonial PORK is like UK queen or German president who nobody knows by name. Parliamentary democracy is a tried-&-tested system all over EU, Austrlia, Japan, South Korea, South Africa, Ethiopia, name it. Kenya 1963 was parliamentary and federal. Bomas Draft was actually parliamentary with 3-tier devolution - before Ruto & Uhuru soiled it in Naivasha.

As for Ruto's groveling "respect" for Uhuru... no comment :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2019, 06:51:13 PM »
If Ruto had 30% can we say Raila as Yes leader had 70%? :D At 2012 opinion polls Ruto had meagre 14% - pure Kalenjin. What happened to the No 30%? Referendum is a binary Yes-No and cannot measure political punch. Cause unlike elections - civil society, NGOs, clergy, etc are all involved.

Parliamentary and 3tier were not rejected by Kenyans - they were denied the chance by Uhuru & Ruto who tossed them out at Naivasha. Uhuru to serve PNU/Gema interest - Ruto to scorn Raila. The parliamentary & 3tier were drafted by CoE.

Anyhow let's wait for BBI - it will be ready in a short while. Ruto can lead Hustler Nation No campaign. He is out-manoeuvred by senile Babu in framing the Q's - which Uhuru-Raila can bundle with more county funds, gender parity, CDF, etc sweeteners. 2022 promises to be a better thriller than 2002 or 2013.

Those ideas were rejected by Kenyans if followed CoE submission.Kenyans wants to elect their leaders.Our parliament are second only to the traffic police in bad reputation.No sane Kenya will surrender their sovereign right to Mps.Forget it Ruto will such a referendum alone.He was 19% short in 2010 from victory.Raila old n senile ideas are out.Ruto will respect Uhuru but continue preparing his 2022.Ruto had to force Uhuru into a corner...and showing him disrespect is playing into his opponents hands.Who remember the humiliation Moi went thro in 70s.Once Ruto is PORK - he would have earn his stripes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2019, 07:59:03 PM »
Robina, let's wait for BBi.Raila will make his suggestion and Uhuru will swallow wholesale and we will vote it in.Some nonsense do not deserve a response.BBI will get to parliament like any citizen memorandum, it will be dismissed or ammended or accepted then long process.