Author Topic: Raphael Tuju Nyanja tape  (Read 3284 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raphael Tuju Nyanja tape
« on: June 20, 2019, 07:11:16 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/mkebeney/videos/10220389358989474/
CS without portfolio and Acting CJ might just have bitten the dust.
Now he can work full-time as Raila advisor.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:49:21 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
Re: Raphael Tuju Nyanja tape
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 01:52:18 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/mkebeney/videos/10220389358989474/
CS without portfolio and Acting CJ might just have bitten the dust.
Now he can work full-time as Raila advisor.
As much as it is politics in play , i think it is in bad taste for those two political rejects to joke on that particular church incident. Wsr has taken over the "punching bag" title from Babu..... for now. It seems many losers are eager to resuscitate their political lives by throwing jubs at him.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 03:15:11 PM »
Who recorded this convo where Tuju was put on loudspeaker by Nyanja?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 03:27:04 PM »
Your handlers can sell info on you.Ruto has a parallel NIS

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 03:45:27 PM »
Your handlers can sell info on you.Ruto has a parallel NIS

And he never saw the handshake? I think this is a fake convo
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 05:59:12 PM »

Sounds like a device in George Nyanja's space.  That aside, there is really no new revelation politically speaking.  It's just detail on what is already known.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 06:20:10 PM »
Cruel guys dancing on the graves of poor Kikuyu folks.
Ruto is just stupid to try fight Uhuru in Uhuru's own backyard.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 07:08:45 PM »
What should Ruto do: wait like Kalonzo for power to be handed to him. He has to go bumper to bumper with Uhuru and make sure Uhuru doesn't get a wriggle room.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »
What should Ruto do: wait like Kalonzo for power to be handed to him. He has to go bumper to bumper with Uhuru and make sure Uhuru doesn't get a wriggle room.
He should take on uhuru head on if he has the balls... like you so claim. Otherwise there isn't much difference between him and kalonzo or madvd.

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 09:25:25 PM »
But that would be reckless like Raila.He has to be like Moi or legendary boxer Mo Ali...float like a fly.. sting like a beer.He is doing an excellent job thus far. Uhuru has to make a the move....Ruto has to buy time.Uhuru doesn't have time.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 09:30:41 PM »
Why would Tuju bite the dust?  This is a great service to Uhuru and Raila. At some point those Kiambaa videos and the fire-breathing will be unleashed on Ruto... better now than later.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 10:07:26 PM »
Why would Tuju bite the dust?  This is a great service to Uhuru and Raila. At some point those Kiambaa videos and the fire-breathing will be unleashed on him... better now than later.
And land grievances will also be revived...and Kila mtu kwao will start.Some will asky why is kiambaa in Eldoret not Kiambu... dangerous games with real ramifications..not kalongo.Uhuru has done 10yrs.Let him retire.Dont start civil war. This is 21st century.He plays dirty.Ruto plays dirty.Biggest threat now is a desperate Raila who is literally willing to do anything to rule for a few hours.Uhuru doesn't have to follow such a desperate man who wants to burn Kenya .His choice really....Ruto is just 53yrs old so he ain't nowhere done.Go to South Sudan n see how some fools misled Salva Kiir to fight Machar...now that country is broke.Machar is not even around anymore.Pacify kondele and kibra...and set on fire Kikuyu diaspora in rv and coast ...and those of us living in mavoko will face it too.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 10:34:51 PM »
Still you're stuck on some delusion that Uhuru or Raila fear Ruto. The poor Gema or Luo or Kalenjin who may die or lose property has no power whatsoever over siasa.. what is there to scare Uhuru? Legacy? :(  What is certain, is that Ruto would lose BIG politically if he attempts to threaten Gema now. Cause not just Central but the entire RV diaspora tribes are too big politically. You keep saying how Ruto is playing it soft? Exactly what else can he do? He's in the tight spot called front-runner.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 10:41:45 PM »
Of course Babu is desperate for power but why on earth would he let Ruto in? Once the katiba is changed there is nothing to stop Babu running for PM. It a new ball game. For now he is playing it world class... giving your boy sleepless nights.

I think actually, Raila would rather Uhuru continues or anyone else just to scorn Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2019, 11:38:25 AM »
Robina, when you remove the presidential term limit, then we can talk.Raila as PORK and Uhuru as exec PM is laughable scarecrow.As long as Raila is the candidate, Ruto sleepwalking to PORK.Obviously if you are willing to make Kenyatta the life president like Jono then we would be very worried.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2019, 03:43:34 PM »
RV, referendum is the big wild card obviously. It can really stir the pot - with the current front-runner with the most to lose. On that account Raila n Uhuru have control of BBI, IEBC, parliament, majority counties and of course voters. Once you change katiba noone can guarantee anything... But that you think Ruto is sleepwalking to SH is more laughable than the idea of a Raila-Uhuru coalition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 05:47:17 PM »
Demonstrate how Uhuru & Raila have control of parliament & major counties. Uhuru that is so afraid of calling Jubilee PG - certainly doesn't have a parliament. Ruto also I believe can get 24 counties to block BBI if it ever gets there - at least he can count on nearly all 14 counties of RV, can persuade all the 6 pastoral counties (Isiolo, Marsabit, Mandera, Wajir, Garissa and Tana River). That is already 20. He will be spoilt for choice of 4 counties....from the coast, upper eastern, western and etc.

And the referendum may well happen. In fact, if Uhuru really wants it - Ruto should go for it too - but with his own questions. Filter out the popular stuff -- I think Ruto already shared his ideas at Chatham House london. Raila has his own idea - parliamentary system(unpopular) with regional gov (unpopular) with an expanded executive ( elected ceremonial pork with an elected prime minister (from largest party) for me is unpopular - but a current model one president with one deputy -an appointed Chief or Prime Minister(Not quarrelsome NARA type though) & with say two deputies- is okay .

Uhuru has not told us what he wants...because Jubilee or anyone senior in it has not made any presentation. He seems to want the presidential term limit removed :) and I don't know if Raila will buy that one :)

So we could have several referendum ideas. It not going to be easy. We already have a referendum that is undergoing signature verification by the Turkana Akot.

Don't think Uhuru or Raila have monopolies of ideas and strategies.

So let us wait for BBI - to come up with recommendations - by end of this year - and we shall see if Uhuru is ready for the fight. BBI is an illegal thing funded by Kibicho ...and Kenyans are not bitting it..nobody is going to BBI to make serious arguments. Once it get the legal backing - then the debate will start - as of now - it's a useless talk shop doing what many other committees have done since 1990s...collecting views :) of kenyans on constitutional changes.

RV, referendum is the big wild card obviously. It can really stir the pot - with the current front-runner with the most to lose. On that account Raila n Uhuru have control of BBI, IEBC, parliament, majority counties and of course voters. Once you change katiba noone can guarantee anything... But that you think Ruto is sleepwalking to SH is more laughable than the idea of a Raila-Uhuru coalition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 06:02:02 PM »
The pressure for Tuju to resign is on. Tuju has gone dead quit. He obviously had plan to kill Jubilee and jump over to ODM & run for Siaya governorship as a prize for wrecking the party.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001330933/pressure-mounts-on-tuju-to-quit-jubilee-party

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2019, 09:28:42 PM »
Demonstrate how Uhuru & Raila have control of parliament & major counties. Uhuru that is so afraid of calling Jubilee PG - certainly doesn't have a parliament. Ruto also I believe can get 24 counties to block BBI if it ever gets there - at least he can count on nearly all 14 counties of RV, can persuade all the 6 pastoral counties (Isiolo, Marsabit, Mandera, Wajir, Garissa and Tana River). That is already 20. He will be spoilt for choice of 4 counties....from the coast, upper eastern, western and etc.
As usual you conflate your hubris with reality.

Parliament - we know Uhuru-Raila have majority prima facie -when we had a real standoff Ruto lost VAT Bill - despite going populist and holding night meetings. Ruto has like 60% of Jubilee - which come to mere 40% of parliament. Going by his tantrums and Chihuahua noises, if Ruto had his way he would have grounded GoK until Uhuru recants the Handshake.

Why would Uhuru call PG? Who wants a PG - Uhuru or Ruto? Why can't Ruto call a PG - and annoint himself as successor :D - instead he hold night meetings and praise Uhuru in Eldoret and all over. Hii desperation ni mbaya sana - Uhuru pee on his head in Thika - he continue to sing praises. Worse than JJ or Kariuki Chotara or Kuria Kanyingi sang praises for Moi - bure kabisa  :D

And the referendum may well happen. In fact, if Uhuru really wants it - Ruto should go for it too - but with his own questions. Filter out the popular stuff -- I think Ruto already shared his ideas at Chatham House london. Raila has his own idea - parliamentary system(unpopular) with regional gov (unpopular) with an expanded executive ( elected ceremonial pork with an elected prime minister (from largest party) for me is unpopular - but a current model one president with one deputy -an appointed Chief or Prime Minister(Not quarrelsome NARA type though) & with say two deputies- is okay .
Inclusion is popular everywhere except Kalenjin. Ruto only has half MATUSA and Somali outside Kalenjin - his natural pastoralist constituency. Folks without their own strong leaders traditionally. Beyond hapo hakuna kitu. How would he get his questions on the ballot? - no, does not have the counties nor parliament. You say yourself he has 14 counties - the rest want inclusion. Basically the counties split up just like parliament. If he can't control parliament he equally can't control the counties. Get ready for Hustler Nation vs Inclusion as new Banana and Orange :D .. Tough luck keeping the "we are with Uhuru" charade.

Uhuru has not told us what he wants...because Jubilee or anyone senior in it has not made any presentation. He seems to want the presidential term limit removed :) and I don't know if Raila will buy that one :)

So we could have several referendum ideas. It not going to be easy. We already have a referendum that is undergoing signature verification by the Turkana Akot.

Don't think Uhuru or Raila have monopolies of ideas and strategies.
Anyone can have ideas or strategy - trouble is execution. We don't know what Uhuru wants - but we do know he does not want Ruto to be PORK. Of course Raila, once we have PM,
nobody stop him from betraying Uhuru and going for it. But coalition arrangement favors Gema for now - due to the Ruto-Raila rivalry for non-Gema. Lots of conjectures.. For now expect serious tantrums from Ruto as Uhuru fills IEBC slots with Handshake crew.

So let us wait for BBI - to come up with recommendations - by end of this year - and we shall see if Uhuru is ready for the fight. BBI is an illegal thing funded by Kibicho ...and Kenyans are not bitting it..nobody is going to BBI to make serious arguments. Once it get the legal backing - then the debate will start - as of now - it's a useless talk shop doing what many other committees have done since 1990s...collecting views :) of kenyans on constitutional changes.

Kibicho again - you forgot Jezebel or is she finally off the hook :D With all the headlines about Jubilee civil war - it took you a year to give up the UhuRuto delusion. Why should we take your word on BBI?

BBI is up and functional for a year+ .. strategy ya the genius Ruto imefika wapi? Hanging on Aukot is priceless :D

Anyway when Ruto stops groveling in Uhuru's dirt with endless canting apologies :D - singing embarrassing praises for the treacherous Master - I will know he has balls. Kwa sasa maneno tu!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2019, 09:49:59 PM »
I don't disagree that inclusion is popular.I disagree with nature of it .I think ceremonial pork & executive pm is palimentary that won't fly.Punguza mzigo is also popular.Anything touching counties is dead on arrival.So most of Raila ideas in BBI would go nowhere.I still don't know what Uhuru wants.If you are privy to the cards he has then kindly share.Making Raila Pork and in return of being appointed to what Exec PM is dumb and Uhuru is not dumb.He can only entertain removing presidential term limit plus whatever else Raila wants.Then if that goes through he will ran again.If not I don't see any irreconcilable differences btw Ruto and Uhuru. Uhuru has yet to cross the Rubicon that is why Ruto is has kid gloves on...if he did youll see another game.I know you want Uhuru and Ruto to fight so Raila can have a field day.. Jubilee members don't want that and that Uhuru problem.