Author Topic: Waiguru ditches Ruto for Raila  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Waiguru ditches Ruto for Raila
« on: June 16, 2019, 03:30:32 AM »

Waiguru hits out at Ruto as Lonyangapuo ditches Kanu

Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru, Homa Bay Woman Representative Gladys Wanga and other women leaders at Kimorori grounds on June 14, 2019 during an event to popularise the unity deal between President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM leader Raila Odinga. PHOTO | NDUNGU GACHANE | NATION MEDIA GROUP

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Waiguru-ditches-Ruto-camp/3126390-5158252-wag4dsz/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Waiguru ditches Ruto for Raila
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 07:43:08 AM »
Waiguru. That thief is not worth any mention in this site. She has failed miserably to run a village county...total chaos but now she is trying to resuscitate her short political career by weighing in national issues. Raila can have her any day plus her thieving sister and the hairdresser too....bure kabisa

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 08:28:03 AM »
Haha patel that diatribe is all the rebut you can muster. Dr Moneybag exposed his corrupt behind too early and is being fed his own vomit. The rats are in a stampede.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »
Did Waiguru take along Josephine Kabura to Raila?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 09:48:09 PM »
She is feeling pressure in kirinyanga.Looks like it's now btw Kiunjuri and Speaker Muturi.Some folks don't understand Ruto.They think you can leverage your position by using threats against Ruto.Wsr is a gentleman.You have to come direct.If you attempt to fight be ready and prepared.It will be brutal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 04:06:18 AM »
I see Uhuru's hand all over... Ruto's Gema support has crumbled. He tried to pull a fast one on Uhuru with direct grassroot support, like Raila tried with Kalenjin. Never gona work in tribal Kenya. Without Gema, it will be dog fight with Babu for non-Gema. Looks like Luhya wamemkalia ngumu with Mdvd, Weta, Wamalwa playing nationalism. Coast wapi - Aisha Jumwa tu. At least he has Kamatusa and Somali to start. The polls don't look good for your 'unassailable front-runner'  :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 06:06:33 AM »
Robina nice try...uhuru has lost Gema and he cannt believe it. He sound very bitter and frustrated, the man is toxic. The economy has tanked under his watch and gema folks are very disappointed. Last week I was in Muranga and tried to mention kiujuri....no one want to hear about that fucker especially with agriculture docket in chaos. The milk and fertilizer bill that kiujuri was pushing rubbed the Gema wrong way. 2022 is far...very far in kenya siasa.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 07:04:18 AM »
I see Uhuru's hand all over... Ruto's Gema support has crumbled. He tried to pull a fast one on Uhuru with direct grassroot support, like Raila tried with Kalenjin. Never gona work in tribal Kenya. Without Gema, it will be dog fight with Babu for non-Gema. Looks like Luhya wamemkalia ngumu with Mdvd, Weta, Wamalwa playing nationalism. Coast wapi - Aisha Jumwa tu. At least he has Kamatusa and Somali to start. The polls don't look good for your 'unassailable front-runner'  :D
Actually by uhuru fighting ruto he's acting as a cleanser to Ruto. Uhuru is one of the most hated politician in mt.kenya, kind of the way moi was in 2007 in rift valley. If uhuru had done anything of substance to improve the economy mt.kenya would support him. When uhuru uses minions like kiunjuri to control dairy sector, the citizens can see through that. As patel has said kiunjuri is the most hated CS in mt.kenya. The key to winning Gema is offer alternative to Jubilee. This is what moses kuria is doing, how successful will he be, I don't know.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 07:48:46 AM »
Uhuru if he is selling Raila is kaput. That I think is the red line that GEMA have drawn. If he is selling himself - then fine. That I think is the problem he is facing. Moi had the same scenario in 2002. He was deeply respected and supported - for like 20 yrs he ran anti-GEMA campaign - and then suddenly in 2001 he is came around - and endorse Uhuru - all the anit-gema constituency in he had built in the country immediately revolted - 1/3 of Kalenjin also bolted immediately - and now Moi for last 20 yrs - doesn't know exactly what happened.In short - Uhuru has spent decade fighting Raila and building a coalition against ODM - he cannot turn 360% - he also cannot pretend to talk about peace - because every kikuyus knows the real peace they have to make or keep is with Kalenjin - there are at least 1m kikuyus living in RV - they have relatives all over central. You cannot talk about peace in Kondele and compare to to that.

The majority simply don't understand where Uhuru is going...because he is keeping his cards close to his chest.

In any case Uhuru has to go through a referendum if he wants to continue to be political player. That looks very impossible now. Ruto already controls about 20 counties - and just need about 4 to knock out BBI when if it comes.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 10:30:11 PM »
Whoa!!!
It 1992 all over again....
Robina you were a baby so you wont understand :D :D :D

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 02:46:35 AM »
Whoa!!!
It 1992 all over again....
Robina you were a baby so you wont understand :D :D :D

Nope this too early in the game. Moi played his cards late and made a mess of the succession.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 09:44:02 AM »
Robina nice try...uhuru has lost Gema and he cannt believe it. He sound very bitter and frustrated, the man is toxic. The economy has tanked under his watch and gema folks are very disappointed. Last week I was in Muranga and tried to mention kiujuri....no one want to hear about that fucker especially with agriculture docket in chaos. The milk and fertilizer bill that kiujuri was pushing rubbed the Gema wrong way. 2022 is far...very far in kenya siasa.

GEMA are turning against Ruto - as you can see with Waiguru, wa Iria, Kuria, Linturi, etc - new Jogoo Party was meant to lock in GEMA. Uhuru is behind this. By 2022 Ruto will be desperate like Raila in 2012 - begging GEMA for support. It's not possible to fight with a tribal prince let alone PORK while wooing his base. Ngumu sana.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 10:19:04 AM »
At least you have stopped the cheap dark forces spin where Nancy or Kibicho promote Matiang'i :D Uhuru cards come down to what we debated here a while back.

First, Ruto must be cut to size - this is going well. Lock him out of GEMA and reduce his clout in other places. You can see Ruto's desperation to keep GEMA in insisting Uhuru is in his corner which of course noone believe. Unless Ruto corners 70%+ of non-GEMA he is in trouble. Kamatusa are his natural constituency.. No miracle will make Luhya or Mijikenda fall in line.

Two, Uhuru is a selfish vampire who is not going to support Babu for nothing. And GEMA are not stupid to hand over power to Ruto or Raila with no new king. You heard this from Waiguru in Murang'a. GEMA will stick with Uhuru 100% - you know this surely - and Ruto who is powerless to stop referendum in Parliament - will play the cheap hustler vs dynasty. He will lose to the Raila inclusion card which appeals to anyone outside Kikuyu and Kalenjin.

Ruto will lose the referendum to Raila + Uhuru. 2010 redux. 2022 is open with the rearranged deck.

Uhuru if he is selling Raila is kaput. That I think is the red line that GEMA have drawn. If he is selling himself - then fine. That I think is the problem he is facing. Moi had the same scenario in 2002. He was deeply respected and supported - for like 20 yrs he ran anti-GEMA campaign - and then suddenly in 2001 he is came around - and endorse Uhuru - all the anit-gema constituency in he had built in the country immediately revolted - 1/3 of Kalenjin also bolted immediately - and now Moi for last 20 yrs - doesn't know exactly what happened.In short - Uhuru has spent decade fighting Raila and building a coalition against ODM - he cannot turn 360% - he also cannot pretend to talk about peace - because every kikuyus knows the real peace they have to make or keep is with Kalenjin - there are at least 1m kikuyus living in RV - they have relatives all over central. You cannot talk about peace in Kondele and compare to to that.

The majority simply don't understand where Uhuru is going...because he is keeping his cards close to his chest.

In any case Uhuru has to go through a referendum if he wants to continue to be political player. That looks very impossible now. Ruto already controls about 20 counties - and just need about 4 to knock out BBI when if it comes.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2019, 01:14:38 PM »
Actually by uhuru fighting ruto he's acting as a cleanser to Ruto. Uhuru is one of the most hated politician in mt.kenya, kind of the way moi was in 2007 in rift valley. If uhuru had done anything of substance to improve the economy mt.kenya would support him. When uhuru uses minions like kiunjuri to control dairy sector, the citizens can see through that. As patel has said kiunjuri is the most hated CS in mt.kenya. The key to winning Gema is offer alternative to Jubilee. This is what moses kuria is doing, how successful will he be, I don't know.

How many GEMA rejected Uhuru in 2017?

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 04:05:40 PM »

max maybe 5%. Things change, there's real discontent with jubilee in GEMA country. Bashing Ruto will not assuage mt. kenya concerns. Plus the flippant way uhuru is approaching this  will lead to people revolting cause he seems to think he owns mt.kenya. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 05:58:48 PM »

max maybe 5%. Things change, there's real discontent with jubilee in GEMA country. Bashing Ruto will not assuage mt. kenya concerns. Plus the flippant way uhuru is approaching this  will lead to people revolting cause he seems to think he owns mt.kenya.

GEMA are just like Luo or Kalenjin. If Uhuru manages to get PM GEMA will fall in line in their own interest. If he's going home of course he has nothing to offer and the Kurias and wa Irias will square it out. About "grievances" I'll believe you when GEMA abandon Uhuru or Luos Raila or Kalenjin Ruto. Hio ni ndoto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 06:10:59 PM »
Robina, it's not easy to decouple Jubilee a coalition of 10yrs that actually worked to go back to misri of Raila .You know Ruto put a lot of work to decouple kalenjin from ODM.Raila of course helped with Mau eviction and ICC.KANU took forever to decouple.ODM has been a hard nuts to decouple despite Ruto hardwork.PORK in Kenya now is pretty useless because we have a judiciary and parliament he has no control.Moi was last powerful PORK.Uhuru has a uphill task because Ruto is steps ahead...he is not fumbling and rumbling Raila who give Uhuru the excuse to kill Jubilee.Jubilee has totally rejected the handshake... right from Kiambu to Mandera.It would have been easy with TNA & URP but Jubilee is now one mean machine.The amount of effort required here is not small...it easier if Uhuru joins NASA and reunites them.They had 46%

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 08:33:25 PM »
It took just Mau and ICC for Kalenjin to abandon Raila for Ruto... in 4 short years... cause they are just TRIBAL those were mere excuses. Now equally, if Uhuru has Exec PM to offer GEMA - they will stick with him to a man. But if he is retiring of course they will abandon him haplessly as they did Kibaki. Referendum is the wild card - which I don't see Ruto winning.

Tribe is more powerful than party or coalition - Pundit's own wisdom :) - it's been hard for Ruto to uproot Raila outside Kalenjin but in Kalenjin it was easy.

Robina, it's not easy to decouple Jubilee a coalition of 10yrs that actually worked to go back to misri of Raila .You know Ruto put a lot of work to decouple kalenjin from ODM.Raila of course helped with Mau eviction and ICC.KANU took forever to decouple.ODM has been a hard nuts to decouple despite Ruto hardwork.PORK in Kenya now is pretty useless because we have a judiciary and parliament he has no control.Moi was last powerful PORK.Uhuru has a uphill task because Ruto is steps ahead...he is not fumbling and rumbling Raila who give Uhuru the excuse to kill Jubilee.Jubilee has totally rejected the handshake... right from Kiambu to Mandera.It would have been easy with TNA & URP but Jubilee is now one mean machine.The amount of effort required here is not small...it easier if Uhuru joins NASA and reunites them.They had 46%