Author Topic: Weta and Matiangi in Fake Gold Scam  (Read 2642 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Weta and Matiangi in Fake Gold Scam
« on: May 13, 2019, 09:21:29 PM »
According to Alai
?s=19

?s=19

?s=19

KinyanBoy alleges the Matiangi mentioned is an imposter:

https://kenyainsights.com/opposition-leader-from-western-involved-in-sh400m-gold-scam/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Weta and Matiangi in Fake Gold Scam
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:04:43 PM »
Seem like Gichan is back in business - after long stint in TZ prison. They probably got a fake Fred Matiangi. The top guys do not go involving themselves in such deals directly - but thro proxies.

That 400m cold hard cash for fake gold.

Online Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 11:51:41 PM »
Kenya is full of conmen. I do not think Matiang'i was involved. Weta I can believe as the guy will do anything to remain financially and politically relevant.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »
Kenya is full of conmen. I do not think Matiang'i was involved. Weta I can believe as the guy will do anything to remain financially and politically relevant.

Weta has been known to be a shady operator for decades.  He is not above corruption the same way the sea is not above the clouds  :D .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 02:43:52 PM »
?s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 02:46:57 PM »
Wash wash and fake gold and fake currency - They use to be West Africa (Cameroun & Nigerian) scams in Nairobi - but now kenyans are pulling these scams.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 07:38:30 AM »
There is a recorded conversation that fixes Weta. No idea how he will wriggle himself out of this:

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 08:57:52 PM »
?s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 11:23:26 PM »
Bazungu can forget but those Arabs are no joke.They may kill Weta even in Kenya.Going to or thro Dubai now out of questions.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 06:18:48 AM »
Bazungu can forget but those Arabs are no joke.They may kill Weta even in Kenya.Going to or thro Dubai now out of questions.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 02:59:26 PM »
If this trend continues it will affect our ability to trade online; money transfers and what have you.

I would be very happy, with all these flight connecting through Dubai if mwarabu was to hold hostage any high profile Kenyan and kick the balls of Uhuru and Raila.

The jubilee rundown of all systems is stinking all over!!

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2019, 06:05:37 PM »
This thing has turned into Jubilee-vs-NASA

NASA are claiming that it was Baba who alerted Uhunye first, but Sudi claims Baba flew to Dubai with Zaheer the broker who was to make KShs. 1.6 billion in commission.

There won't be no diplomatic tiff as this was a private arrangement that was essentially smuggling. The only reason the Arabs dealt with these shadowy figures is because they intended to evade taxation in DRC. They just got grifted

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »
From people's president to a gold smuggler....poor Raila. This explains why Uhuru and Raila headed to Dubai after failing to get Chinese Loans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 03:37:59 PM »
Look like Raila men finally found a niche in fake gold - all endorsed from Baba himself

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »
Look like Raila men finally found a niche in fake gold - all endorsed from Baba himself

I see Joyce Akinyi of Anthony Chinedu fame.  I guess it makes sense she would be in this kind of "business" too.  Africans are resourceful, but there are very few legitimate hustling avenues open to them.  I don't care if they scam Arabs or even Westerners.  But they have to figure out a way to do it sustainably.

Harriet Tubman

Online Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 05:22:54 PM »
You sure is that infamous Joyce Akinyi aka sidekick of MP Raphael Wanjala?
There must be many Joyce Akinyis out there in Kavirondo.

I see Joyce Akinyi of Anthony Chinedu fame.  I guess it makes sense she would be in this kind of "business" too.  Africans are resourceful, but there are very few legitimate hustling avenues open to them.  I don't care if they scam Arabs or even Westerners.  But they have to figure out a way to do it sustainably.

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 06:35:02 PM »
You sure is that infamous Joyce Akinyi aka sidekick of MP Raphael Wanjala?
There must be many Joyce Akinyis out there in Kavirondo.

It has to be.  What are the chances of two unrelated Joyce Akinyis getting caught up in drug dealing and fake gold rings?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2019, 11:48:12 AM »

This is a different case of 300M involving an idiot from Laos

Offline vooke

• Enigma