Forum > Sports

Asbel Kiprop Meltdown

<< < (2/2)

MOON Ki:

--- Quote from: gout on April 30, 2019, 08:25:29 AM ---Once we started hearing of 'science of elite running', it was all about drugs. With advances in 'sports medicine' am sure the likes of Farah are also doping but using shit that can't be detected by obsolete WADA labs which are meant to catch cheap shit being peddled in Iten or Moscow.

--- End quote ---

According to the "tribunal" that sat on Kiprop's case, his lawyer, Katwa Kigen, threw at them anything and everything he thought might stick.   Kigen even had a new scientific theory: at high altitudes, the body naturally produces a shitload of EPO!

Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants:

--- Quote from: MOON Ki on April 29, 2019, 11:28:01 AM ---My guess is that Kiprop was doping for a while, stopped, and then went back to it.   Kiprop was one of several Kenyans managed by Frederico Rosa.   In the first half of 2016, Rosa got busted for doping some of his athletes.   Then a funny thing happened: even those of his athletes who had been stellar performers suddenly couldn't do much.    (Take a look at Kiprop's performances from just before the Olympics and continuing  after.)  He must have decided that the risk was worth it.

There are now getting to be way too many Kenyan dopers, which will ultimately damage a reputation all Kenyans have for long been proud of.

--- End quote ---

I did notice some athletes(I can't remember which ones) quietly disappearing from the scene, no injuries, still in their prime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version