Author Topic: Boeing Finally Owns Up  (Read 759 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Boeing Finally Owns Up
« on: April 05, 2019, 12:32:40 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

That's brave,but what options did they have?

Samsung gave us expensive handheld IEDs known as Note 7. They denined but later recalled all of them, burnt their fingers, but out of that we now have Samsung Fold and Note 9.  So methinks Boeing won't go down
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Boeing Finally Owns Up
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 01:27:23 AM »
Sounds like they are ready to release 'software fix' and call it a day. A permanent fix should be to redesign 737 max , as long as the plane centre of gravity is shifted it's going to be a struggle maintaining the balance.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 09:01:22 PM »
Never ever trust anyone who denies and then admits. Its up to Boeing to regain trust lost.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 09:53:50 PM »
Sounds like they are ready to release 'software fix' and call it a day. A permanent fix should be to redesign 737 max , as long as the plane centre of gravity is shifted it's going to be a struggle maintaining the balance.

Software is a cheaper and more reliable change(once tested).  I heard that they had some safety features as optional - which seems the definition of insanity when you are dealing with software that controls real systems.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 01:11:13 AM »