Author Topic: Pundit won't like this  (Read 9595 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit won't like this
« on: March 31, 2019, 02:32:53 PM »
Uhuru escalates war on graft as he targets Ruto-allied CSs

SUNDAY MARCH 31 2019

President Uhuru Kenyatta with his private secretary Jomo Gechaga and Deputy President William Ruto during
their meeting at the DP's Harambee House Annex office in Nairobi, March 26, 2019. PHOTO | PSCU

while choreographed as a sign of an end to the strained relationship and set a new sense of camaraderie,

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Secrets-Uhuru-Ruto-crunch-talks/1056-5049374-eyseix/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Pundit won't like this
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 06:53:00 PM »
I have no idea why he visited Ruto.  It could be for any reason, even a non-political one.  But his studied silence while impeachment talk rages around his deputy says enough about where his loyalties are.  He could just come out and say he stands with his deputy, and quash the talk, but he wont.  So the impeachment drama is just another way of sending the message on where things currently lie.  It doesn't have to actually happen.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 09:53:34 PM »
This is akin to 2022 where all their hopes were pegged on Ocampo.Ruto is out there putting the hardwork.Come election as he reaps...you'll be crying rigging and computers.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 11:37:52 PM »
The article is speculative. Ruto has now firmly replaced Babu as the face of newspaper headlines that sell.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 12:30:33 AM »
Why does Ruto crew so painstakingly cling to Uhuru?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 04:58:33 AM »

What else are they gonna do? Don't buy into ndotos of 1 million hostages. No one is pulling that crap in that country again. That crew has only plan A, which is Uhuru/Gema Support. All the plan Bs you're hearing are hot air. They know it's Uhuru or burst.  :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 05:16:20 AM »

What else are they gonna do? Don't buy into ndotos of 1 million hostages. No one is pulling that crap in that country again. That crew has only plan A, which is Uhuru/Gema Support. All the plan Bs you're hearing are hot air. They know it's Uhuru or burst.  :)

Some people have equated the Ruto situation with the 70s Moi who groveled in Jomo's dirt with endless, canting apologies. Others point to the Njonjo '83 case scenario where he was skinned alive by Moi. Going by how Uhuru is handling this man I go with Moi-Njonjo. His services are no longer needed and he is now the enemy of the state.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 02:49:54 PM »

Some people have equated the Ruto situation with the 70s Moi who groveled in Jomo's dirt with endless, canting apologies. Others point to the Njonjo '83 case scenario where he was skinned alive by Moi. Going by how Uhuru is handling this man I go with Moi-Njonjo. His services are no longer needed and he is now the enemy of the state.

I'd say it's more like Jomo.  But with the lessons of history, even if kamwana kicked the bucket, they will be tight lipped about it like Umaru Yar'Adua style.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 04:36:36 PM »
Ruto still running alone.Lets have your candidate ladies and gentlemens...and we can see how far they will go.Raila is damaged goods.Ask Patel.Nobody going to trust someone who chicken out after getting a chance from Supreme court.Who else Will compete with Ruto..Uhuru time barred..Poor Kaloi..MaDVD or Rectanglar.Ruto is only candidate who has national support and has it all figured out.Yes Plan A is Uhuru to do the needful.Plan B is to go grab it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 05:19:51 PM »
Ruto is on a downward trend as Kenya v Ruto emerges. The uprooting from Gema and tarnishing of the hustler brand is effective. Your corrupt boy is going nowhere.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 05:20:45 PM »
Being the sole candidate is no absolute advantage. How do you size the opponent? yeye ni kichwa ama mkia?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 09:04:16 PM »
Last time Ruto was worse..mass murderer..so what is corruption...just unfounded allegations against pious hardworking hustlerfrom little privileged kids brought up literally from corrupt proceeds.Ruto will steamroll them because he has more energy, possibly more money and more brains than all of them combined..with or without son of Jomo.They hate the fact that Ruto can go even on monietary terms knowing they are severely handicapped elsewhere.Bring it on.2012 is when hustlers will take on the privilege class...don't incite a revolution like Ghana in Rawlings or French...by becoming a little jealous when a son of pauper makes money..while Kenyattas and Mois and Odingas been stealing since 1960s...way before Ruto was born.Got genuine anger..start from Kenyattas who took over where Brits left...and made enormous fortune..from Gok.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 09:11:03 PM »
Why does your genius hustler cling so fiercely to the drunk pampered kid? Everywhere we are with Uhuru even as he is shamed bila huruma  :) Wewe ngoja 41 v 1 taking shape. It's Kalenjin turn to be isolated.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 09:17:19 PM »
Kenyans believe Raila is safi kama pamba and Uhuru can't carry sins of the father. 30B ni wewe tu unajua :D Ruto on the other hand is well known thief thanks to Raila-Joho propaganda and now Uhuru abusing DCI to expose him. It's the perception that counts. The hustler brand is tarnished.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 09:27:33 PM »
Okay.I guess we shall see soon.Youre sounding asserious as Njamba.Or Maina Kamanda shouting Ruto is a thief.Hilarius stuff.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 09:32:25 PM »
Going by your worship of Ruto genius he should have become PORK kitambo - 2002, 07, 2013. He's not all that. Analimwa - he is not unbeatable.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 09:34:03 PM »
. . . Ruto is a thief. Hilarius stuff.

But you say the same thing here all the time yourself: So is he a thief or not? You argue in one breath that these are false accusations and in the next, "So what? They all steal." Then, "Corruption war is a witch-hunt" and in the next breath, "Uhuru and Ruto wako pamoja." I mean, dude is a victim/target or an insider. Can't be both.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 09:39:31 PM »
Okay.I guess we shall see soon.Youre sounding asserious as Njamba.Or Maina Kamanda shouting Ruto is a thief.Hilarius stuff.

Lol. I know it's politics they are all thieves. Ruto is bad for Kenya because he is conspicuously loaded. Trickle-down corruption is dangerous once the hoi polloi tune in. I definitely enjoy Kamanda tearing your boy down hadharani. ICC was a big foreign monster to Kenyans. Mwizi wa kuku is not a rallying cry.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 09:47:52 PM »
. . . Ruto is a thief. Hilarius stuff.

But you say the same thing here all the time yourself: So is he a thief or not? You argue in one breath that these are false accusations and in the next, "So what? They all steal." Then, "Corruption war is a witch-hunt" and in the next breath, "Uhuru and Ruto wako pamoja." I mean, dude is a victim/target or an insider. Can't be both.

Ruto crew can't seem to get the groove on. He is in the Raila position pre-2012 where Raila could not answer Kalenjin. Uhuru's untouchable yet he's cooking poison for Ruto. Wana shida tele - Pundit here has fingers crossed behind the bold face.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »
Kadame Pundit never denies Ruto is a thief. His argument is that his great performance beats the looting. While Raila is very lazy and unproductive - which of course is a big lie. The infra projects esp roads were a Raila design under Kibaki. Our analysis shows Jubilee is a clumsy copy-cat of Kibaki minus the brains. :) Which says Ruto is only genius in stealing. ZERO VISION.