Author Topic: Ruto's KShs.17 billion nabbed  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto's KShs.17 billion nabbed
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 10:48:36 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 11:00:32 PM »
Of course I disagree. Fighting endemic graft is very good for Kenya. Elite theft - of 10% cream - may be bearable; But not this wanton looting from CS to MCA to watchman - CS's printing fake money. Cream theft was always the case even under Jomo before Moi started carrying money in the boot. Everywhere school kids would line up for Baba Moi cash as they sing Nyayo. Uhuru is a big thief but you don't see him giving 10m at every harambee like Ruto. I think Kalenjin have a problem - maybe cattle rustling culture? Electing Ruto really sends a very bad sign to the youth especially. It's like asking them to avoid drugs then elect Joho or Sonko. PORK is first and foremost symbolic - what he portrays really counts. Ungroomed Ruto is unable to show any decorum and walks around with cash money like Moi. Kenya needs Raila not Ruto.

In fact the biggest threat to Kenya democracy is Raila and his desperation..they will rollback all gains to democracy just to spite at Ruto...who damaged his presidential bid.Theyve bend over for Uhuru completely.They seem ready even to remove the presidential term limits.One dangerous man continuously hurtling down.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2019, 10:29:54 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »
Ruto has been DPORK - and mainly co-president - why are you now scaremongering.
Of course I disagree. Fighting endemic graft is very good for Kenya. Elite theft - of 10% cream - may be bearable; But not this wanton looting from CS to MCA to watchman - CS's printing fake money. Cream theft was always the case even under Jomo before Moi started carrying money in the boot. Everywhere school kids would line up for Baba Moi cash as they sing Nyayo. Uhuru is a big thief but you don't see him giving 10m at every harambee like Ruto. I think Kalenjin have a problem - maybe cattle rustling culture? Electing Ruto really sends a very bad sign to the youth especially. It's like asking them to avoid drugs then elect Joho or Sonko. PORK is first and foremost symbolic - what he portrays really counts. Ungroomed Ruto is unable to show any decorum and walks around with cash money like Moi. Kenya needs Raila not Ruto.

In fact the biggest threat to Kenya democracy is Raila and his desperation..they will rollback all gains to democracy just to spite at Ruto...who damaged his presidential bid.Theyve bend over for Uhuru completely.They seem ready even to remove the presidential term limits.One dangerous man continuously hurtling down.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2019, 12:39:00 PM »
Don't worry Ruto still has a good chance. I think it comes down to efficiency vs integrity for Kenyans to pick.

Ruto has been DPORK - and mainly co-president - why are you now scaremongering.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2019, 12:57:57 PM »

Don't worry Ruto still has a good chance. I think it comes down to efficiency vs integrity for Kenyans to pick.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2019, 04:11:59 PM »
Is it legal to keep this much money outside the banking system???