Author Topic: Ruto's KShs.17 billion nabbed  (Read 2000 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto's KShs.17 billion nabbed
« on: March 19, 2019, 04:43:42 PM »
Hustler hid 17 billion in cold cash in a safe box IN A BANK!

You only need to declare that you are not keeping drugs or guns in the boxes, and even these are not verified. So total privacy is guaranteed.
?s=19

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto's KShs.17 billion nabbed
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 04:47:26 PM »
How big is the safe?

You only need to declare that you are not keeping drugs or guns in the boxes, and even these are not verified. So total privacy is guaranteed.
?s=19

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 04:52:22 PM »
Alai is heavy on rumors and sensational stuff.  I mean he is not giving any specifics.  Just innuendo.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 04:52:31 PM »
vooke how do you know it's Ruto's cash? excuse my ignorance.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »
Nobody is stupid to keep 17B cold cash in a safe. Most definitely fake cash & gold that is now rivaling public sector corruption for minting millionaires.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 04:56:37 PM »
Very good question. These people want to potrait Ruto as dumb. Had it been his cash he would have hidden it better in his Sugoi mansion.

How big is the safe?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
Dr Ruto Phd cannot be dumb :) even without Phd he was very smart. I know Keter Charles - and wakina - Achesa - are involved in Wash Wash. I heard of Keter involvement with wash-wash long time ago. He was working with Cameroonians.
Very good question. These people want to potrait Ruto as dumb. Had it been his cash he would have hidden it better in his Sugoi mansion.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 05:11:39 PM »
Pundit is unabashed that his hero's crew is dirty as sin, provided they are foxy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
Pundit is unabashed that his hero's crew is dirty as sin, provided they are foxy.
All of them are dirty including Peter Kenneth or madvd or name it.We want leader that can lead us from that mess.Ruto is the best all factors considered.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 07:01:28 PM »
Sudi approach is working, kenyatta family criminal enterprise  is rattled so expect them to keep using Nsis to make silly mistake. 17b fake cash at Barclays so how much is hidden at CBA  and NIC bank? Why is there a big hurry to merge the 2 banks? Merge means hiding old records. Sudi need to hammer these 2 banks. They should take uhuru head on reporting to DCI, hire a luo or kikuyu guy to file a case on MOH containers clinic and see if Kinoti will question uhuru sister....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 07:24:35 PM »
Sudi approach is working, kenyatta family criminal enterprise  is rattled so expect them to keep using Nsis to make silly mistake. 17b fake cash at Barclays so how much is hidden at CBA  and NIC bank? Why is there a big hurry to merge the 2 banks? Merge means hiding old records. Sudi need to hammer these 2 banks. They should take uhuru head on reporting to DCI, hire a luo or kikuyu guy to file a case on MOH containers clinic and see if Kinoti will question uhuru sister....

Nobody buys the new integrity push is anything but politics. Except gullible Wanjiku who only tolerates graft in her tribesmen. It's a bareknuckles war... am sure KBC and FMs or newspapers must be airing integrity ads from EACC like clockwork.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 07:57:17 PM »

Nobody buys the new integrity push is anything but politics. Except gullible Wanjiku who only tolerates graft in her tribesmen. It's a bareknuckles war... am sure KBC and FMs or newspapers must be airing integrity ads from EACC like clockwork.

Yep.  There are no good guys in this fight.  But I'd hate to be in the Hustler shoes.  Because the other side not only has the instruments working for them, but they also must know where the skeletons are.  So Hustler can go to a rally and say but these guys have stolen A, B, C.  The other side just brings charges with gory details.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »

Yep.  There are no good guys in this fight.  But I'd hate to be in the Hustler shoes.  Because the other side not only has the instruments working for them, but they also must know where the skeletons are.  So Hustler can go to a rally and say but these guys have stolen A, B, C.  The other side just brings charges with gory details.

The guy doesn't even bother to deny he is a thief. His defense is that Uhuru and Raila also stole. I think the aim is to reclaim the hard cash itself and stifle the 2022 campaign. He has no brand to soil.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 08:08:45 PM »
Kenyatta criminal family enterprise has the most to loose.  kenyatta family has painted itself as this sainthood, hardworking, willing buyer entrepreneur family. They are very uncomfortable when sudi is exposing them no wonder every jubilee mp has been tasked to fighting sudi. Ruto has nothing to lose. Damage is already done.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 08:21:45 PM »
Ruto rans a parrallel nsis...what he lacks maybe is power to institute charges..which any lawyer can handle.Understimate Ruto at your peril.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 08:26:58 PM »
Kenya is a banana republic. Unless Ruto has a parallel army to rival kdf and Kenya police, the only power that matters is the one Ruto is now after. Everything else is a pretty picture.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 09:03:10 PM »
When Ruto "parallel NIS" missed elaborate Handshake I really discounted it. Ruto was holding wee hour meetings with Matiang'i and Boinett before Raila swearing.. while Uhuru was meeting Raila :D He was caught flat footed.

In this Ruto is the net loser - his chihuahuas can only bark - while Uhuru bite deepens. Only Raila has some brand to defend - Kenyattas are famous grabbers.

Ruto rans a parrallel nsis...what he lacks maybe is power to institute charges..which any lawyer can handle.Understimate Ruto at your peril

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 10:20:06 PM »
How big is the safe?

?s=19

It was in foreign currency and they are quite huge, mire like those high school lockers. It can fit a man. That’s what a former BBK staffer told me
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 10:29:02 PM »
When Ruto "parallel NIS" missed elaborate Handshake I really discounted it. Ruto was holding wee hour meetings with Matiang'i and Boinett before Raila swearing.. while Uhuru was meeting Raila :D He was caught flat footed.

In this Ruto is the net loser - his chihuahuas can only bark - while Uhuru bite deepens. Only Raila has some brand to defend - Kenyattas are famous grabbers.

Ruto rans a parrallel nsis...what he lacks maybe is power to institute charges..which any lawyer can handle.Understimate Ruto at your peril
Also discount NIS for missing many terror activities.Nobody knew Raila would catipulate like he did.Moi 9yrs in Kamiti had finished the man and we didn't know.Ask miguna and Patel.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 10:34:39 PM »
In fact the biggest threat to Kenya democracy is Raila and his desperation..they will rollback all gains to democracy just to spite at Ruto...who damaged his presidential bid.Theyve bend over for Uhuru completely.They seem ready even to remove the presidential term limits.One dangerous man continuously hurtling down.