Author Topic: What I miss about Seoul - cheap oil prices  (Read 1311 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
What I miss about Seoul - cheap oil prices
« on: October 05, 2018, 01:51:17 PM »
...not only cheap but good quality. Let us recall the time when Korea built Saudi Arabia's infrastructure and they've been besties ever since.

Can I also remind all that China has no oil. Their development and investments are finite without oil.

On top of that I miss bidets... although I have a bidet at home, it's not the same as the ones in Seoul where they dry your nether regions using sensory psychology. That could be a whole new research area... vaginal perception... has such a lovely feminist tone to it too.

What else... freeze dried vegetables... oh god amazing !

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: What I miss about Seoul - cheap oil prices
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 02:06:54 PM »
Oil is on the way out. 25yrs down the road and itll be half of what it is today.
At your age your vagina should not dry. If you do then you need a significant behavioral change.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 02:29:19 PM »
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about !! Thanks for getting it.

I think your understanding of vaginal regions is quite rudimentary. That region doesn't just exist to lubricate your tool. Most of times, it's used to excrete waste. By that I mean the use of a tissue for hygiene. However, with a bidet, there's no need for scratching and irritating those delicate surfaces with the rub of a tissue. You can just dry it off. Think of your butt hole, do you keep that wet?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 02:54:25 PM »
Bidet ni nini? Another name for vibrator?

I think your understanding of vaginal regions is quite rudimentary. That region doesn't just exist to lubricate your tool. Most of times, it's used to excrete waste. By that I mean the use of a tissue for hygiene. However, with a bidet, there's no need for scratching and irritating those delicate surfaces with the rub of a tissue. You can just dry it off. Think of your butt hole, do you keep that wet?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 03:53:05 PM »

Coming from a medical field, I hear you sis.
Dont compare ass hole with vagina. Two completely different areas.
The vagina is supposed to lubricate herself, and you dont use her for a while, the lubrication stops. Its hormonally driven and hormones stop stop when not needed. Think of it like lactation - milk stops production as soon as the baby stops breastfeeding. So, I suggest you use it otherwise you'll become dependent on creams.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 03:58:32 PM »
So which oil was Veritas referring to? ParkerPen you're a bit confusing now.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 08:41:21 AM »
It amazes me how even women ask what that is when Bidet is mentioned. Not sure if the joke is on me...???

But @Kainsect, if you have a wife, mistress or girlfriend, you are welcome to rent any one of my properties in the city or in the village. A bidet are a standard in every house I have built. A  bidet is designed for hygiene ...  but perhaps veritas could enlighten whether a jet of water produces pleasure in a way that a vibrator does when a woman is on a mission to pleasure herself? :D

BTW thanks to the "ignorance" of your type, during the Annual sale this year at Tile and Carpet, they had bidets of premium brands on sale for as little as Ksh 1,000/=! :o

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 03:16:31 PM »
Nobody answered my question. Just looked it up. I have heard of them but never seen one in my life.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 03:26:02 PM »
Auda, its got nothing to do with sexual pleasure. I went to the bidet shop today and tested a couple. .. most were horrid. Those cheap types just wet your bum like a wet toddler. It needs to have precision and a strong pump. The best brands are made in Korea. In Seoul they have narrow jet streams that shoot up your hole and clean out your innards like an enema. I don't know about you but that should solve a lot of behavioral and physical problems. It truly is a research area with the potential for patents. Imagine taking all your drugs suppository etc. etc

Parker... please. I may not be well rehearsed medically but I'm a woman with a v.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 03:28:11 PM »
Kadudu, it looks like a little squirt tube inside your toilet bowl that shoots water. Cleans your bottom with water and/or soap, then dries it.

Nobody answered my question. Just looked it up. I have heard of them but never seen one in my life.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 10:02:23 AM »
...not only cheap but good quality. Let us recall the time when Korea built Saudi Arabia's infrastructure and they've been besties ever since.

Can I also remind all that China has no oil. Their development and investments are finite without oil.

On top of that I miss bidets... although I have a bidet at home, it's not the same as the ones in Seoul where they dry your nether regions using sensory psychology. That could be a whole new research area... vaginal perception... has such a lovely feminist tone to it too.

What else... freeze dried vegetables... oh god amazing !
Auda, its got nothing to do with sexual pleasure. I went to the bidet shop today and tested a couple. .. most were horrid. Those cheap types just wet your bum like a wet toddler. It needs to have precision and a strong pump. The best brands are made in Korea. In Seoul they have narrow jet streams that shoot up your hole and clean out your innards like an enema. I don't know about you but that should solve a lot of behavioral and physical problems. It truly is a research area with the potential for patents. Imagine taking all your drugs suppository etc. etc

Parker... please. I may not be well rehearsed medically but I'm a woman with a v.
O:-)
Yesu wangu! Finally I get a hint on why Veritas is Veritas!
I am black so I cannot blush.... I did not know whether to fall off my chair. You posted that with such a straight face; so were they passing the different bidet models to you like this to try out, like they do in the fitting cubicle in shop stores?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 11:03:27 AM »
Auda dear, I obviously didn't take a dump in the middle of the open showroom... they have the bidets installed in the toilets, so while the sales guy was harping at me on the other side of the cubicle raving about features eg heated seat, soft close, automated, LED light, bluetooth etc., I meticulously inspected and test drove each one. I complained they weren't strong enough and lacked precision so he demonstrated with his fingers the width of precision for their special bidet. This one apparently was so strong it hurt his butt hole for weeks. So I've bought it and will have it installed next week. I'll let you know if I go tender like he claims, but I highly doubt.

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 10:31:02 PM »
Does it have asshole recognition feature to as to send that jet of water at the right place since I'm guessing different people sit differently on them

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 03:27:43 PM »
Bidets make sense.  Once you start using them, you will never understand how you made it without one.  An equally effective alternative?  A good shower head with the right configurations .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 08:42:11 PM »
To bidets salesmans.....I think this thing can be used for boofing or for medicational purposes
btwn do they have  A5 wagyu beef in seoul?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 11:53:09 AM »
Exactly my point Patel - beef is sparse in Seoul.

Termi, we think alike. I also ordered a rainfall showerhead. The pitter patter effect just saturates my soul. Cannot go back to ordinary.

Yulem, it's adjustable. Would be interesting to collect data on anus recognition. Which brings me back to the point of a new research area. It could go hand in hand with gynecology. Gynepsychology... oh gosh its brilliant!!! It could use AI image recognition of buttholes... diagnose disorders..  hpv etc. i'm so gonna write a paper on this new field....