Author Topic: Ruto carried 10M Ksh cash to goat auction in Kajiado  (Read 3294 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto carried 10M Ksh cash to goat auction in Kajiado
« on: September 03, 2018, 05:20:19 PM »
Pity Kenya. We have a baba Moi in making.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001294401/dp-ruto-helps-raise-sh29-million-at-goat-auction-in-kajiado-pictures

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto carried 10M Ksh cash to goat auction in Kajiado
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »
William Ruto simply has no other method to woo voters except these mchangos. He's too invested and doesn't know any better. With all the "most corrupt" protests barely settled he's at it again - halafu anasema anaonewa. As the chicken come home to roost on Jubilee borrowing and his performance gets exposed as hot air this will get really old.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 10:46:31 AM »
The strategy works. Kibaki despite growing economy to 7% - lost an election - because he was aloof believer of the trickle-down economics. Some people need band-aid solutions. The reality of leadership in Kenya right from MCA to Ruto is that people are linning up looking for monetary solutions now. They inured politicians with monetary demands and if you become aloof or stringy like Raila - you'll struggle politically.

It's not Ruto organizing fund-raisers - it folks inviting him to fund-raisers.

William Ruto simply has no other method to woo voters except these mchangos. He's too invested and doesn't know any better. With all the "most corrupt" protests barely settled he's at it again - halafu anasema anaonewa. As the chicken come home to roost on Jubilee borrowing and his performance gets exposed as hot air this will get really old.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:10:19 PM »
Where does Ruto get all this cash? It is not his own money and he collects it mainly from Wahindi businessmen who he blackmails. In return they con their clients who happen to be the wanainchi and evade tax. In the end Ruto brings back mkia to the people while he and his wahindis end up with the nyama. I can assure you Ruto's ways will make Uhuru's corruption era look like a picnic in the park.

The strategy works. Kibaki despite growing economy to 7% - lost an election - because he was aloof believer of the trickle-down economics. Some people need band-aid solutions. The reality of leadership in Kenya right from MCA to Ruto is that people are linning up looking for monetary solutions now. They inured politicians with monetary demands and if you become aloof or stringy like Raila - you'll struggle politically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 12:40:52 PM »
Raila and Uhuru does exactly that - and keep all the money to themselves - Ruto re-invest the money back in politics.
Where does Ruto get all this cash? It is not his own money and he collects it mainly from Wahindi businessmen who he blackmails. In return they con their clients who happen to be the wanainchi and evade tax. In the end Ruto brings back mkia to the people while he and his wahindis end up with the nyama. I can assure you Ruto's ways will make Uhuru's corruption era look like a picnic in the park.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 04:13:10 PM »

The question is how do get citizens from expecting handouts to increasing their incomes.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »
Ati Raila and Ouru does just that.  You lie too much. Its the politics of muddying waters-"everybody is a crook but I am better crook because I am generous with my loot". What kind of crap is that?  People invite Ruto to fundraisings because they know he is a thief and money is the only thing he can offer. Sooner or later this label will be a huge liability as the economic woes of Kenya worsens and he will not be able to wiggle his way out of it.  The fact that people take money happily from him is not an indicator that they will vote for him enthusiastically as well. Kalenjins will vote for Ruto whether no matter what crimes he commits  and I do not understand why he still gives them so much money anyway unless he is just trying to unload some of the loot.  The problem Ruto will have is outside Kalenjin. He does not seem to be able to close any deal. The deal with the kiuks is not closed, the deal with the luyhias is far from being closed, the deal with the coast has fallen apart and their is no deal with the Kambas.  Luos is a no go zone for him and Kisii's are a always a double edged sword. Poor Ruto. All he has left is sacks of money and too much time to randa randa on his hands. His health is really deteriorating fast too. He looks haunted.

Raila and Uhuru does exactly that - and keep all the money to themselves - Ruto re-invest the money back in politics.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »
Moi used to do the same. Look how far we have gone economically!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 07:52:05 PM »
Fund raising is not hand outs.
The question is how do get citizens from expecting handouts to increasing their incomes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
Drug dealers, corrupt barons and wheeler-dealers make the most of our leadership because this strategy actually works.Sonko is Nairobi governor for exactly that. People want solutions to their problems..they don't want long lectures of trickle-down economics finally arriving with vision 2030. They want to build schools, churches, hospitals and such projects now.
Ati Raila and Ouru does just that.  You lie too much. Its the politics of muddying waters-"everybody is a crook but I am better crook because I am generous with my loot". What kind of crap is that?  People invite Ruto to fundraisings because they know he is a thief and money is the only thing he can offer. Sooner or later this label will be a huge liability as the economic woes of Kenya worsens and he will not be able to wiggle his way out of it.  The fact that people take money happily from him is not an indicator that they will vote for him enthusiastically as well. Kalenjins will vote for Ruto whether no matter what crimes he commits  and I do not understand why he still gives them so much money anyway unless he is just trying to unload some of the loot.  The problem Ruto will have is outside Kalenjin. He does not seem to be able to close any deal. The deal with the kiuks is not closed, the deal with the luyhias is far from being closed, the deal with the coast has fallen apart and their is no deal with the Kambas.  Luos is a no go zone for him and Kisii's are a always a double edged sword. Poor Ruto. All he has left is sacks of money and too much time to randa randa on his hands. His health is really deteriorating fast too. He looks haunted.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 08:43:43 PM »
even a hardcore supporter of Ruto like I have to disagree. This is a Band-Aid solution to a cancerous wound. people want solution yes but they want sustainable solution. Ruto has money and he could be better served by sending team to cuba, India or mexico and see how they address health care problems then come up with policy that can address challenge. NHIF card is a good start but NHIF is not health care is just a cheaper means to cover healthcare cost. KNH has only 21 beds in ICU so if you are 22nd person even with NHIF card no one will admit you coz they have no where to keep you.....these are the core issues that need to be addressed and I think majority politicians are hiding behind NHIF card non sense.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 12:07:25 AM »
Pundit can't get that Kenyans don't like Ruto. Nipate I think is a good sample of Kenya - how many here agree with Ruto? Even twitter seems to see only the corruption and not the "generosity" in his fat wallet. People realize corruption is a real cancer and Ruto is the cause not the solution.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 12:16:02 AM »
even a hardcore supporter of Ruto like I have to disagree. This is a Band-Aid solution to a cancerous wound. people want solution yes but they want sustainable solution. Ruto has money and he could be better served by sending team to cuba, India or mexico and see how they address health care problems then come up with policy that can address challenge. NHIF card is a good start but NHIF is not health care is just a cheaper means to cover healthcare cost. KNH has only 21 beds in ICU so if you are 22nd person even with NHIF card no one will admit you coz they have no where to keep you.....these are the core issues that need to be addressed and I think majority politicians are hiding behind NHIF card non sense.

Ruto has no solution to anything, you're demanding too much of him. What he's dishing out is loot - that's "leadership" for him - there's no joint vision or conviction for his followers. Steal everything, buy everyone, simple. And this is the miracle worker we must all embrace :o

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
You have hit the point. Ruto's main aim is to overtake the Kenyattas and Mois of this world in order for him to overcome his inferiority complex of not being from royal family. I do not understand why he has to mention the issue every time. I have never heard any other politician champion his upbringing like Ruto.

Ruto has no solution to anything, you're demanding too much of him. What he's dishing out is loot - that's "leadership" for him - there's no joint vision or conviction for his followers. Steal everything, buy everyone, simple. And this is the miracle worker we must all embrace :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2018, 10:03:08 AM »
You should watch more Ruto videos of sharing his vision for kenya. Ruto has what it takes to transform kenya. Kenya can be transformed if we focus on the bottomline - including systematic fight against graft.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 11:11:18 AM »
 :D :D :D :D
You should watch more Ruto videos of sharing his vision for kenya. Ruto has what it takes to transform kenya. Kenya can be transformed if we focus on the bottomline - including systematic fight against graft.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 04:53:27 PM »
Kenyans just do not like Ruto and money cannot buy them. Ruto has been throwing his money around for years but he has never locked up any region in Kenya other than Kalenjin land. There was a time he thought he locked Gemaland, but that slipped away. Then he thought he locked down coast province, then that slipped away, then he thought he locked down western, that slipped away. Kenyan political class are attracted to Ruto's money but they will throw him under the bus in a second when the money tap dries.

Pundit can't get that Kenyans don't like Ruto. Nipate I think is a good sample of Kenya - how many here agree with Ruto? Even twitter seems to see only the corruption and not the "generosity" in his fat wallet. People realize corruption is a real cancer and Ruto is the cause not the solution.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 06:29:58 PM »
Unless ODM will resurrect and present Jesus to compete with Ruto - the man is certainly the man to beat in 2022. If you're going to ran on Clean ticket - You need to ask Martha Karua how that ended in 2013 and recently even in Kirinyanga.The cleanest politician is dead.

Ruto will ran on a solid jubilee platform like Uhuru did last year. That is what will make or break him. If Jubilee continues building roads, electricity,water supply and railways everywhere - Ruto will be elected with HUGE MARGINS. People don't care about anti-corruption fight - they care whether there is tarmac road near them or not - whether they have electricity or not - whether they have water supply or not - whether their kids are going to college or university or not - whether there are jobs for their kids ---

That Uhuru has allowed Ruto to launch these projects all over is tactic approval for Ruto to campaign for 2022.

Kenyans just do not like Ruto and money cannot buy them. Ruto has been throwing his money around for years but he has never locked up any region in Kenya other than Kalenjin land. There was a time he thought he locked Gemaland, but that slipped away. Then he thought he locked down coast province, then that slipped away, then he thought he locked down western, that slipped away. Kenyan political class are attracted to Ruto's money but they will throw him under the bus in a second when the money tap dries.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 06:35:48 PM »
People are tired of Ruto's face. Any fresh new face with charisma can jump in even with just 1/10th of his money just before the elections and leave Ruto in dust. He wants the presidency too much.

Unless ODM will resurrect and present Jesus to compete with Ruto - the man is certainly the man to beat in 2022. If you're going to ran on Clean ticket - You need to ask Martha Karua how that ended in 2013 and recently even in Kirinyanga.The cleanest politician is dead.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 06:37:39 PM »
If they are not tired of 75 yr old Raila face - they are certainly not tired of 50 yr old Ruto - the man is going to be in your face for another two decades.
People are tired of Ruto's face. Any fresh new face with charisma can jump in even with just 1/10th of his money just before the elections and leave Ruto in dust. He wants the presidency too much.