Author Topic: You were not a chatterbox... therapy session  (Read 693 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
You were not a chatterbox... therapy session
« on: August 27, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »
Quipped my mother. You were a strange toddler. You didn't speak or ask questions. You had an answer to everything if asked and gazed at people silently. One minute you were there then you'd disappear. One time I found you playing with things perched in my bottom drawer, the next day you were in the second drawer, then next in the top drawer... perfectly positioned in a way that you wouldn't fall.. and you never fell from that top drawer. We were amazed how meticulous you were. When you were 2 years old, I caught you meticulously measuring with your chubby fingers the size of the drawer and testing it with your weight... you didn't play it safe... you pulled the drawer to its limit.... then carefully climbed up with your tools and sat in that top drawer for hours just crafting things. You assembled the couch, the lamp, torch, this little girl could make things better than us. That was you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: You were not a chatterbox... therapy session
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 03:23:21 AM »
veri hun all those dollars dangling over your head why don't you see it
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 03:03:43 PM »
Ro, if you mean $ what's the point. $ come and go. I've had the luxury of being a bum & trying everything and realising how pointless everything is. Momentary highs and lows. We're really just functioning on sophisticated instincts.. likely determined by viruses... please look ahead.

Have you seen the Vampire Diaries? Stefan or Damon? Who's your favourite?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:32:34 PM »
This is repeated in Yuval Noah Harari books and one am on by Howard Bloom The Lucifer Principle[pdf][/pdf]
Predetermined control by biochemicals - having our cell as dictators on the position we take in our ecosystem.

Ro, if you mean $ what's the point. $ come and go. I've had the luxury of being a bum & trying everything and realising how pointless everything is. Momentary highs and lows. We're really just functioning on sophisticated instincts.. likely determined by viruses... please look ahead.

Have you seen the Vampire Diaries? Stefan or Damon? Who's your favourite?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution