Author Topic: vooke, I think body tatoos and pearcings are Satanic  (Read 25600 times)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
vooke, I think body tatoos and pearcings are Satanic
« on: September 26, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »
Many people especially youths are going for it.
They embed on the neck, thighs, legs, shoulders and every other place you can't imagine.
Please help me debunk this issue. I urgued with a negro and he's adamant that its all to do with superficial aspects.
However I think these marks  abhor evil and other sorts of soul ties.
What's your perspective?
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: vooke, I think body tatoos and pearcings are Satanic
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 12:02:43 PM »
I think there is a vague verse from Torah about this and from that it is difficult convincing negroes against it.

From my experience with satanists,tattoos are not as innocent. They are contact points to the spirit world. I recall watching Sinbad and a snake & sword tattoo turned into a snake and sword. One young girl confessed to us that this happens in real life.....so that plus the fact that most of the piercings and tattoos are common among pagan religions is a red flag for me
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 02:49:30 PM »
 :o :o :o :o Dude, what on earth you talking about here...
I think there is a vague verse from Torah about this and from that it is difficult convincing negroes against it.

From my experience with satanists,tattoos are not as innocent. They are contact points to the spirit world. I recall watching Sinbad and a snake & sword tattoo turned into a snake and sword. One young girl confessed to us that this happens in real life.....so that plus the fact that most of the piercings and tattoos are common among pagan religions is a red flag for me
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 03:31:21 PM »
kadame,
Satanism is real and rife in schools. One school we did warfare for a whole year......Sema mass transfers without explanation. A few girls turned to Jesus and they confessed. The most chilling account was of a Form 1 girl who had killed 14 adults in one year...aunties,cousins and neighbours
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 04:33:05 PM »
You're right.
You can spot irrefutable evidence a society has embraced Satanic values by many methods, but the visible evidence of multiple body piercings and tattoos are the strongest of all.
Few people understand the use Satan makes of piercing and tattoos to control the person life. This can be through Hypnosis, witchcraft, demons etc
We see these inserts everywhere in our society today.  We see ear rings galore, in the nose, the eyelids, the tongue, the bellybutton, and some even in the private parts.
If the person who is inserting these devices is a practicing Satanist, you could very well be at least afflicted and maybe demonically possessed without even being aware of it.

Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 04:39:15 PM »

The amulets worn by the Christian fighters in Bangui.  I thought that might help widen this discussion.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 04:56:55 PM »
Is this the reason some churches forbid earrings?  :D Ama those ones are exempt? I dont particularly care for body piercings or tattoos, but I don't understand what they have to do with demons either. If they was demonic, virtually all adult and teenage women would be in some serious trouble! :D

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 11:43:39 AM »
BT, hope you had a good weekend.

A tattoo is a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment.

Tattoo is also a medical term referring to traumatic scars on the skin caused by accidental injury. The Bible is not referring to scars of this kind.

Tattoos are indeed satanic. See Leviticus 19.

Leviticus 19:
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

This passage taken as a whole tells us that only God is to be worshiped and I doubt Allah is His prophet. It is understood from this verse that tattoos originated with worship or dedications to the dead (which is Satanic, otherwise God would not have condemned it). The dead are not conscious and they should not be worshiped (glorified saints in some traditions). Despite what popular theology teaches, the dead are not "watching over us" like as if death somehow converts people into heavenly angelic beings capable of omnipresence, omnipotence etc like God.

The passage also includes the sanctuary and sabbaths (celebrations to mark God's deliverance). This refers to the ceremonial sabbaths as well as the weekly Sabbaths, the Lord's Day (the Fourth Commandment now corrupted by some to mean Sunday and not Saturday). The sanctuary was the place where God met His people (Exodus 25:8 - "And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.").

The inclusion of whoredom and prostitution is deliberate. In almost all Satanic pagan worship, women were dedicated to goddesses as priestesses and used as sexual objects in worship.

Verse 31 contextualizes tattoos and body paintings further by linking them to witches and those with "familiar spirits" - a reference to the worship of dead relatives or dead people we once knew. Satan imitates them in body and other characteristics (I Sam 28 - Saul and the witch of Endor) and may even speak the "truth" misquoting scripture like he did (Matt 4, Luke 4) to Jesus. His plan is to deceive many, and it seems to be working very well.

Apart from tattoos being dedicated to Satanic worship (extended to the worship of the dead), tattooing also involves blood. Tattoos invariably involve cutting the skin or injecting stuff under the skin. This invokes worship, which in the sanctuary also involved blood. The Bible refers to blood as "life" which means a person tattooing himself dedicates his life to the person being worshiped, whether God or Satan. Christ saved us by His blood (life). Satan imitates this by claiming God's children through his own rituals.

Hebrews 9:22 "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."

Anybody with tattoos needs to read Leviticus 19 in context. If you have a tattoo, come to Christ for cleansing by the blood of the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world.

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 11:54:17 AM »
Pastor you should be able to defend your faith from scripture. In this matter the scripture is not vague at all.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
It is vague BECAUSE it specifies marks/cutting for the dead which means if it is NOT for the dead, you have nothing to ride on from that verse. That's why I said it is VAGUE in the sense that it has no other supporting scriptures. You are not even sure what those marks looked like.

There is nothing to contextualize here, the 613 Laws are disjointed at some point and as such, you can't derive much from context. Look at the ten commandments or the popular ox verse from Deuteronomy 25. How much light is shed on that verse by reading the entire chapter?

Deuteronomy 25 King James Version (KJV)

25 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

2 And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten before his face, according to his fault, by a certain number.

3 Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee.

4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife, then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say, My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother.

8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;

9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot, and spit in his face, and shall answer and say, So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house.

10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.

11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:

12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small.

14 Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small.

15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

17 Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way, when ye were come forth out of Egypt;

18 How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God.

19 Therefore it shall be, when the Lord thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.

Have you seen elaborate tattoos among Garangs? To them it is beauty not 'marks for the dead'. Don't read into scriptures your own theories. Be honest enough to shut up when the scriptures are silent

Pastor you should be able to defend your faith from scripture. In this matter the scripture is not vague at all.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 01:09:07 PM »
Nuff Sed,
Is lip balm/gloss and eye shadow covered by this verse since it is a 'mark'?

BT, hope you had a good weekend.

A tattoo is a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment.

Tattoo is also a medical term referring to traumatic scars on the skin caused by accidental injury. The Bible is not referring to scars of this kind.

Tattoos are indeed satanic. See Leviticus 19.

Leviticus 19:
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

This passage taken as a whole tells us that only God is to be worshiped and I doubt Allah is His prophet. It is understood from this verse that tattoos originated with worship or dedications to the dead (which is Satanic, otherwise God would not have condemned it). The dead are not conscious and they should not be worshiped (glorified saints in some traditions). Despite what popular theology teaches, the dead are not "watching over us" like as if death somehow converts people into heavenly angelic beings capable of omnipresence, omnipotence etc like God.

The passage also includes the sanctuary and sabbaths (celebrations to mark God's deliverance). This refers to the ceremonial sabbaths as well as the weekly Sabbaths, the Lord's Day (the Fourth Commandment now corrupted by some to mean Sunday and not Saturday). The sanctuary was the place where God met His people (Exodus 25:8 - "And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.").

The inclusion of whoredom and prostitution is deliberate. In almost all Satanic pagan worship, women were dedicated to goddesses as priestesses and used as sexual objects in worship.

Verse 31 contextualizes tattoos and body paintings further by linking them to witches and those with "familiar spirits" - a reference to the worship of dead relatives or dead people we once knew. Satan imitates them in body and other characteristics (I Sam 28 - Saul and the witch of Endor) and may even speak the "truth" misquoting scripture like he did (Matt 4, Luke 4) to Jesus. His plan is to deceive many, and it seems to be working very well.

Apart from tattoos being dedicated to Satanic worship (extended to the worship of the dead), tattooing also involves blood. Tattoos invariably involve cutting the skin or injecting stuff under the skin. This invokes worship, which in the sanctuary also involved blood. The Bible refers to blood as "life" which means a person tattooing himself dedicates his life to the person being worshiped, whether God or Satan. Christ saved us by His blood (life). Satan imitates this by claiming God's children through his own rituals.

Hebrews 9:22 "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."

Anybody with tattoos needs to read Leviticus 19 in context. If you have a tattoo, come to Christ for cleansing by the blood of the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world.

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 02:02:53 PM »
If lip balm and eye shadow are dedicated to the dead, meant for prostitution or whoredom, or is part of wizardry or communication with familiar spirits then they fall in the bracket. Have you noticed that witches always wear tonnes of mascara, face paint, a million earrings and lip gloss? Have you seen how drug lords and musicians dress? Who do they worship?

What do you think?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 03:47:09 PM »
That's a pregnant (pun) IF
So there are circumstances under which face painting is harmless?
Do you use these products yourself?
Would you advise a younger lady like kairitu or kadame to use them?

If lip balm and eye shadow are dedicated to the dead, meant for prostitution or whoredom, or is part of wizardry or communication with familiar spirits then they fall in the bracket. Have you noticed that witches always wear tonnes of mascara, face paint, a million earrings and lip gloss? Have you seen how drug lords and musicians dress? Who do they worship?

What do you think?

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »
Kairetu
This is rather apostate thinking, that you don't care about tattoos or piercings.
Now when  you get a tattoo, you are IDENTIFYING yourself with the lost world, because that's where they originated. Tattoos didn't originate from the Bible, but from the earthen unsaved world.
Please look at below facts,

1. What type of people operate these business? Have you had any Christ-honouring fellas willing to tattoo you? Tattoo shops are operated by some creepiest, weird looking, worldly people on earth.

James 4:4 ...know ye not that the friendship with the world is enmity with God?

The word of God condemns such apostate thinking.

Is this the reason some churches forbid earrings?  :D Ama those ones are exempt? I dont particularly care for body piercings or tattoos, but I don't understand what they have to do with demons either. If they was demonic, virtually all adult and teenage women would be in some serious trouble! :D

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2014, 06:34:43 PM »
Kadame,  you can also look at it this way:
what kind of people get these tattoos? you will find mostly prostitutes, witches and homosexuals, street gangs, music idols etc

Also what type of images are tattooed? you will find snakes, dragons, curse words, skulls, and other vile images. Our bodies belong to God and we should not desecrate the sacredness of the body.

Also look where are people getting tattoos?, you'll find nowadays they are placed in the genitals and other private places of the body. There is a definite sexual connection with the tattoo industry. This is a sex perverted generation where men and women have lost respect for their bodies. The fact that many people are getting this piercing and tattoos in their private parts speaks volumes concerning the nature of tattoos.

To allow a tattoo to be imprinted in your body is to defile your flesh with a mark of Satan. If God wanted tattoos over our bodies, he would have put them there.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2014, 02:44:36 PM »
Bittertruth, when I say "I dont particularly care for tattoos and piercings", it means I am not into them, they are not my forte. Only piercings I have are in my earlobes.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2014, 03:56:29 PM »
 Kadame,
 :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Bittertruth, when I say "I dont particularly care for tattoos and piercings", it means I am not into them, they are not my forte. Only piercings I have are in my earlobes.